104-year-old woman "arrested" at care home to fulfil bucket list wish

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Incredible moment police 'arrest' 104-year-old woman

Anne Brokenbrow who has never broken a law, cheekily grinned as officers ‘detained’ her inside a care home and bundled her into a waiting police car.

She revealed her desire to be arrested as part of a charity scheme. She wrote: “My wish is... to be arrested. I am 104 and I have never been on the wrong side of the law.”

Anne Brokenbrow who has never broken a law, cheekily grinned as officers ‘detained’ her inside a care home and bundled her into a waiting police car.

She revealed her desire to be arrested as part of a charity scheme. She wrote: “My wish is... to be arrested. I am 104 and I have never been on the wrong side of the law.”
Good for her!
She must be bored a lot, so some “action” is fun.

Good for her!

You want fun.....jump with a parachute.

Good for her!
Done that already, but may try it again withOUT a parachute to celebrate terminal bio death.

Good for her!
Done that already, but may try it again withOUT a parachute to celebrate terminal bio death.

Sorry I don't understand....what do you mean

Good for her!

Sorry I don't understand....what do you mean
I agreed that skydiving is fun.

I love this! lol

upload_2019-3-20_20-6-13.jpeg

:)

my dying wish would be to wrestle Dont Taz Me Bro shirtless
That’s weird.
it's not weird. it's HUMAN! wrestling is the oldest sport!
Wanting to wrestle a shirtless mod isn’t weird? Ok. lol
doesn't matter if he's a mod. i want him to dominate me with his muscles. that's not weird. some folks like to dominate, some folks like to be dominated. boo freaking hoo.

i'll pick Zac Efron instead. it doesn't have to be Taz specifically.

my dying wish would be to wrestle Dont Taz Me Bro shirtless
That’s weird.
it's not weird. it's HUMAN! wrestling is the oldest sport!
Wanting to wrestle a shirtless mod isn’t weird? Ok. lol
doesn't matter if he's a mod. i want him to dominate me with his muscles. that's not weird. some folks like to dominate, some folks like to be dominated. boo freaking hoo.

i'll pick Zac Efron instead. it doesn't have to be Taz specifically.
I’m gonna guess you’re a democrat.

Forum List

Back