911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man

This photo is at an "up" angle and hence clearly Col Osman is taller than Ziggy.

Just how much taller is debatable.

But the simple truth is that because Zionism erased all the "evidence" of Col Osman, they have no official height, and by claiming they do, they simple out themselves as liars. Did these Jews go to Saudi and measure him? LMFAO!!!

There is no documentable height. Is he taller than Ziggy? Take a look again....

You are denying that Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset recruiting radicals for the muhjahadeen in Afghanistan before the USSR invaded??

Great, so then you admit that bin Laden is taller than Brzezinski . And here they can be clearly seen to be the same height.

Hey, maybe bin Laden wasn’t done growing yet?? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

brzezinski-bin-laden.jpg

Thanks for confirming yet again that is not Osama bin Laden.

:dance:

So Osama bin Laden wasnt a CIA asset that went under the name of Tim Osman working with Zbigniew Brzezinski to recruit for the mujahadeen to lure the USSR into Afghanistan ??? Wanna stick to that contention, lil faun???

:abgg2q.jpg:
As always, you prove for the forum how fucking crazy you are, ya fruit-loop dingus. Where did I say any of that??

You’re so fucked in the head, that as usual, you’re arguing with the demons that plague your head and not with reality.

HOLY shit, lil faun....wipe the spittle and froth from your lips. Your blood pressure must be going through the roof. I was simply seeking clarification from you. At least you admit that Tim Osman was a CIA asset and was a major part of the mujaheddin.

(snicker)

And here they can be clearly seen to be the same height.

No, because Col Osman is leaning forward and may be bending his knees.

We need a clean, level shot of both standing straight on the same floor.

Ziggy may be standing on the front of the "booth" to shoot, elevated floor...

Nice try.

When you find photos of "Osama" in Saudi, let us know.... and an "official" height of Col Osman...
You’re seeing things. They're standing side-by-side, both holding the same rifle.

And I also note, the photo you posted where you idiotically claimed the other guy appears taller than Brzezinski also doesn’t show them below the waist.

It’s cute how you see 2 photos of them, neither showing the ground where they’re standing, yet claim one shows Brzezinski is shorter but the other one is inconclusive because you can’t see their feet. :eusa_doh:

This photo is at an "up" angle and hence clearly Col Osman is taller than Ziggy.

But the simple truth is that because Zionism erased all the "evidence" of Col Osman, they have no official height, and by claiming they do, they simple out themselves as liars. Did these Jews go to Saudi and measure him? LMFAO!!!

You are denying that Osama bin Laden was a CIA asset recruiting radicals for the muhjahadeen in Afghanistan before the USSR invaded??

Great, so then you admit that bin Laden is taller than Brzezinski . And here they can be clearly seen to be the same height.

brzezinski-bin-laden.jpg

So Osama bin Laden wasnt a CIA asset that went under the name of Tim Osman working with Zbigniew Brzezinski to recruit for the mujahadeen to lure the USSR into Afghanistan ??? Wanna stick to that contention, lil faun???

As always, you prove for the forum how fucking crazy you are, ya fruit-loop dingus. Where did I say any of that??

You’re so fucked in the head, that as usual, you’re arguing with the demons that plague your head and not with reality.

HOLY shit, lil faun....wipe the spittle and froth from your lips. Your blood pressure must be going through the roof. I was simply seeking clarification from you. At least you admit that Tim Osman was a CIA asset and was a major part of the mujaheddin.

(snicker)
My blood pressure’s fine, delusional dale. Your insanity doesn’t raise it. I merely pointed out you’re so fucked in the head, that when I point to the evidence the guy in that photo can’t be Osama bin Laden, your abnormal brain translated that into you thinking I denied the CIA had worked with him.

:cuckoo:

Are you ever not crazy??

You’re seeing things.

I don't see their feet or the floor, or whether the floor is flat or a step up for Ziggy.

When they are standing with Osman on the right, it is clear that Osman is taller given the angle of the photo.

you idiotically claimed the other guy appears taller than Brzezinski also doesn’t show them below the waist.

correct, but it does show him taller per YOUR STANDARD....

Meanwhile, still missing are

1. the official height of Col Osman
2. photos of "bin Laden" in Saudi
3. an explanation as to why the Saudi's "stonewalled" the FBI after 911
4. who the guy talking to Ziggy is if he isn't Col Osman

You’re seeing things.

I don't see their feet or the floor, or whether the floor is flat or a step up for Ziggy.

When they are standing with Osman on the right, it is clear that Osman is taller given the angle of the photo.

you idiotically claimed the other guy appears taller than Brzezinski also doesn’t show them below the waist.

correct, but it does show him taller per YOUR STANDARD....

Meanwhile, still missing are

1. the official height of Col Osman
2. photos of "bin Laden" in Saudi
3. an explanation as to why the Saudi's "stonewalled" the FBI after 911
4. who the guy talking to Ziggy is if he isn't Col Osman
How can that guy be taller to you when you’re insisting you have to see their feet to make a determination?

And it doesn’t show him taller when you factor in the camera angle.

And here’s your next hurdle.... the man with Brzezinski is wearing a uniform.... let’s see your proof that Osama bin Laden was a member of the Pakistan army in the early 1980’s......

brzezinski-bin-laden.jpg

(snicker)
My blood pressure’s fine, delusional dale. Your insanity doesn’t raise it. I merely pointed out you’re so fucked in the head, that when I point to the evidence the guy in that photo can’t be Osama bin Laden, your abnormal brain translated that into you thinking I denied the CIA had worked with him.

Are you ever not crazy??

Why would it matter if that wasn't Tim Osman along with Zbigniew Brezenski in those photos? And "yes", you definitely have anger issues and the cyber spittle and frothing from the mouth are symptoms of that and high blood pressure. Take a deep breath and relax a little, lil faun.

Hope this helps!

How can that guy be taller to you when you’re insisting you have to see their feet to make a determination?

I was using your standard of "truth" against you, and it worked. In that photo, if you assume the floor is flat and both men aren't bending knees etc., Osman is way taller than Ziggy, 5+ inches taller...

And it doesn’t show him taller when you factor in the camera angle

You lie like usual. The angle is somewhat UP. Those in the background are hence "shortened" by the angle, but Osman, behind Ziggy, is "as tall" without factoring in the angle, which makes him significantly taller...

brzezinski-bin-laden.jpg

(snicker)

Are you ever not crazy??

Why would it matter if that wasn't Tim Osman along with Zbigniew Brezenski in those photos? And "yes", you definitely have anger issues and the cyber spittle and frothing from the mouth are symptoms of that and high blood pressure. Take a deep breath and relax a little, lil faun.

Hope this helps!
Never forget, delusional dale, you’re nothing but entertainment for me. If it makes you feel better about your crazy self to think being entertained angers me, then feel as good as your delusions can get you.

And what matters is that it’s clearly not OBL. Someone has be as insane as you to think that it is.

(snicker)

Are you ever not crazy??

Hope this helps!
Never forget, delusional dale, you’re nothing but entertainment for me. If it makes you feel better about your crazy self to think being entertained angers me, then feel as good as your delusions can get you.

And what matters is that it’s clearly not OBL. Someone has be as insane as you to think that it is.

I am not the only one that angers you or upsets your sense of decorum when you get rebuked. Simply doing a history search of your postings shows that spittle and the frothing of the mouth is to be expected when you interject yourself into a topic of interest. Calm down, lil faun..........chillaze.

(snicker)

Are you ever not crazy??

Hope this helps!

I am not the only one that angers you or upsets your sense of decorum when you get rebuked. Simply doing a history search of your postings shows that spittle and the frothing of the mouth is to be expected when you interject yourself into a topic of interest. Calm down, lil faun..........chillaze.
:lmao:

(snicker)

Are you ever not crazy??

Hope this helps!

you nailed it.LOL agent faun has a shitting problem unable to open up his mouth without shitting all over the floor.:laughing0301::lmao:

(snicker)

Are you ever not crazy??

Hope this helps!

you nailed it.LOL agent faun has a shitting problem unable to open up his mouth without shitting all over the floor.:laughing0301::lmao:

I always found it amusing how you fold anyone who doesn't swallow your conspiracy, INTO your conspiracy. Where by merely disagreeing with you someone magically becomes an 'agent'.

Here's a much simpler explanation: your conspiracies simply don't make sense. Nor can you back them factually. Which is why people disagree with them.

Are you ever not crazy??

Hope this helps!

I always found it amusing how you fold anyone who doesn't swallow your conspiracy, INTO your conspiracy. Where by merely disagreeing with you someone magically becomes an 'agent'.

Here's a much simpler explanation: your conspiracies simply don't make sense. Nor can you back them factually. Which is why people disagree with them.
Agent Skylar, reporting for duty. ;)

Hope this helps!

Agent Skylar, reporting for duty. ;)

The delusion of importance necessary to assume that *anyone* is paying *anybody* to debunk these absurd conspiracies is just adorable.

Debunking batshit conspiracies is a hobby. Its entertainment to me. And it requires very little effort, as its rare that a conspiracy theorist has the slightest clue what they're talking about. With their 'evidence' almost always being baseless speculation backed by jack shit.

Most of the posting I do is while I'm working on cut designs, between client calls or while I'm playing Starcraft 2.

This thread is a superb example. There's a picture of a guy that they insist is Osama Bin Laden. And to back that claim they've got.......their insitence that its Osama Bin Laden. A man that is clearly too short to be Osama, who is about 200 cm tall.

Last edited:

LOLOL

You’re fucking deranged, delusional dale. Never forget that.

I got as far as that idiot declaring there has never been a case of another steel framed building collapsing from fire.

https://www.jensenhughes.com/wp-con...g_Collapse_NIST_JBeitel-NIwankiw_OCT-2006.pdf

Three high rise buildings, two planes...all three fall right inside their own footprint...lil faun says it makes sense to him.

LOL!

With one 110 story building raining down steel and concrete onto the third doomed building. You left that part out, delusional dale.

You also failed to show where any hallmark sights and sounds of an actual controlled demolition can be seen....

You poor thing, you’re sooo fucked in the head. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back