911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man

• Banned
I already knew that we trained him

Did Ziggy train him?

He was NSA at the time...

LOL!!!

The 911 Traitors will never stop lying. They removed every picture and record of Col Osman .... these likely come from Russia, and now that they are out, the 911 Traitors try to SPIN this BULLSHIT that "we trained him."

BULL

This is proof that we were LIED TO about WHO THIS GUY REALLY IS. Did Ziggy stand up and tell the American people about his "buddy" on 9/12?

NO

Ziggy stayed silent...

Did Ziggy train him?

LOL!!!

The 911 Traitors will never stop lying. They removed every picture and record of Col Osman .... these likely come from Russia, and now that they are out, the 911 Traitors try to SPIN this BULLSHIT that "we trained him."

BULL

This is proof that we were LIED TO about WHO THIS GUY REALLY IS. Did Ziggy stand up and tell the American people about his "buddy" on 9/12?

NO

Ziggy stayed silent...
Osama was damn near 7 foot tall. The guy in the pic not even close to that.

• Banned
LMFAO!!!

How tall is Ziggy?

Osama, for the record, is supposed to be 6'5", but Dark Fury doesn't care about truth, he cares about ISRAEL....

Did Ziggy train him?

LOL!!!

BULL

NO

Ziggy stayed silent...

predfan troll as he always does on this subject,got his ass owned by you and got taken to the cleaners by you as well.LOL

• Banned
Dont Taz really hates TRUTH about ISRAEL and 911.

Well, you ZIONIST TRAITORS erased all the US photos of Col Ossman, but you forgot to raid the KGB archives...

LOL!!!

What's your spin here, traitor?

Is that Osama?

Is he too short?

LFMAO!!!

No, the 5'10" is a claim about Ziggy's height.

I think Ziggy was more like 6'3" but I can't document that in 5 minutes...

Sorry, your Zionist pals deleted all US records of Col Ossman, so we have what evidence of "Osama's" height??

LOL!!!

The "wanted" posters.... were by those TRAITORS who claimed he was "radical Islam" when in reality he is JEWISH....

Well, you ZIONIST TRAITORS erased all the US photos of Col Ossman, but you forgot to raid the KGB archives...

LOL!!!

Is that Osama?

Is he too short?

LFMAO!!!

You nailed it beautifully how he hates TRUTH about Israel and 9/11.:yes_text12:

I made a thread with documented evidence with two videos that have never been refuted that prove that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation and the zionist shills only rebuttals they had were one liner insults in EVERY reply.they hate the truth getting out so their handlers send them there telling them to throw one liner insults to get the OP and other truth seekers in a name calling contest in hopes they can sideline any 9/11 truth discussion but they fail miserably everytime since all they can do is do one of two things. 1-post proven lies and evade the evidence or 2- as i mentioned,just throw one liner insults as their rebuttall. :abgg2q.jpg:

thats funny how they indeed got careless and forgot to raid the KGB files.:abgg2q.jpg:
check you pm box.,got something you would be interested in.

Last edited:
The "wanted" posters.... were by those TRAITORS who claimed he was "radical Islam" when in reality he is JEWISH....

love how they are getting desperate to try and convince themselves that is not bin laden by grasping at straws inventing things he was 7 feet tall.:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL!!!

Is that Osama?

Is he too short?

LFMAO!!!

I made a thread with documented evidence with two videos that have never been refuted that prove that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation and the zionist shills only rebuttals they had were one liner insults in EVERY reply.they hate the truth getting out so their handlers send them there telling them to throw one liner insults to get the OP and other truth seekers in a name calling contest in hopes they can sideline any 9/11 truth discussion but they fail miserably everytime since all they can do is do one of two things. 1-post proven lies and evade the evidence or 2- as i mentioned,just throw one liner insults as their rebuttall. :abgg2q.jpg:

thats funny how they indeed got careless and forgot to raid the KGB files.:abgg2q.jpg:

You whacked out “twoofers” are a hoot.

LOL!!!

Is that Osama?

Is he too short?

LFMAO!!!

The videos you posted had only fiction and speculation they had NO documented evidence ad you are lying to claim that they had evidence.

They were not only refuted they were debunked shredded and proven to be fiction as all of your posts are,

Forum List

Back