911: The Lie that refuses to go away

there you have it
another youtube video proves the jews have undue influence over the media

:lol:

there you have it

Prove ? No debwunker this excellent news piece does however discuss the issue at hand and raises some very valid concerns that you seem unable to dispute

Thank you, Adolf for enlightening us. Maybe now you can write your third book.

there you have it

Prove ? No debwunker this excellent news piece does however discuss the issue at hand and raises some very valid concerns that you seem unable to dispute

WTF ARE TALKING ABOUT ? what has any of this have to do with Nazis ?
you fucking slime you cant even address any of the facts or opinions presented except to pull this bullshit ? fuck you **** !

you fucking slime you cant even address any of the facts or opinions presented except to pull this bullshit ? fuck you **** !

what? the Jews had prior knowledge of the attacks, and therefore, they are responsible? Mein Kampf part II. available at eots publishing company. foreward by Alex Jones.

Influenced and controlled only mean the same to LIARS ..such as yourself

I haven't lied. You have highlighted your ignorance and stupidity.

If I CONTROL the media, my influence is beyond doubt, you fucking retard.

I can influence it without controlling it, but I can't control it without making the question of mere influence moot.

You are truly far too stupid to breathe.

Fucking lying scumbag Troofers suck shit in hell.

I think your belief the words controlled and influenced have the same definition
and Zionist and Jew have the same definition more than highlight your ignorance ,stupidity and LIARABILITY

Wipe the spittle from your chin little retarded id-eots. :lol:

Again, controlled and influenced are not synonyms and I never said or suggested they were. YOU merely are unable to understand simple English sentences. As I noted, you ARE retarded. :lol:

I also didn't say that Zion and Jewish are the same word or synonyms, either, you incredibly lying fucktarded Troofer scumbag liar. :lol: On the other hand, asshole-licker, it IS the case that when some retarded lying fucking piece of shit like you alludes to "Zionists" you ARE actually talking about "those Joooooz." You are a narrow-minded utterly fear-driven maggot of a dickless pussy.

And as you know (but are far too dishonest to ever admit) I have not lied. You have, however. Constantly. You are a Troofer, thus you lie habitually.

If I say "boo," you whimper. But if I say "JEW" you CRY! You pathetic pussy, you. Wipe your eyes little princess. The Jews aren't really gonna get you.

this video is the newest motivation tool for eots' recruits.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9ZJNsfu34s]YouTube - Adolf Hitler - Rede in Berliner Sportpalast - 10.02.1933[/ame]

You are the ones acting as fascist, I have said nothing derogatory to Jewish people I have said nothing about supporting Hitler or Nazis in anyway ..only scum like Elvis would post such videos both Pieces I posted where of mainstream news pieces with opinions of Jewish people voiced .you are so desperate to avoid any questioning of Israeli influence that you have to resort to fantasy bullshit and lies..

And what the hell does "a[n] overly influenced controlled media" even mean? Did id-eots mean to suggest that an overly Zionist influence AND controlled media exists? If something is controlled, it is redundant (and ploddingly stupid) to say that the controlling element exhibits too much "influence." Control kind of covers it.

because something is controlled does not mean it can not be subjected to outside influences

what? the Jews had prior knowledge of the attacks, and therefore, they are responsible? Mein Kampf part II. available at eots publishing company. foreward by Alex Jones.

actually it was Fox News that broadcast the story and I have stated several times I do not believe Israel to be responsible for 9/11

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]YouTube - Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11.[/ame]

Last edited:
And what the hell does "a[n] overly influenced controlled media" even mean? Did id-eots mean to suggest that an overly Zionist influence AND controlled media exists? If something is controlled, it is redundant (and ploddingly stupid) to say that the controlling element exhibits too much "influence." Control kind of covers it.

because something is controlled does not mean it can not be subjected to outside influences

You are a compulsive plodding liar and can't even admit it when the truth is shoved into your pussy face.

If "the Jews" controlled the media, you fucking lying pussy coward piece of shit, nobody else COULD "influence" it, you retard.

(Achmed to Osama: Let us "influence" the reporting on the Great Satan's media for our own glorious propaganda purposes, Osama!

Osama to Achmed: You son of a goat, retard! How could we possibly exercise ANY influence over the American media when it is CONTROLLED by the Zionist Entity, you moron? Do you think the Zionist Entity would permit us to criticize the Zionist entity or any other entity which serves the Zionist entity? I swear by Allah's left nut, you are one stupid whore-goat. Allah fucking Almighty, you truly are as dumb as id-eots!)​
One can only exercise influence over an entity that is free to make some choices. It the entity is already "controlled" then it has no freedom of choice, you id-eot.

You are so pathetic you can't even admit that.

As I correctly have noted many times, id-eots, you truly are a pussy and a liar.

One can only exercise influence over an entity that is free to make some choices. It the entity is already "controlled" then it has no freedom of choice, you id-eot.

the controlling power of the entity has choice and motive and is subject to influence...IDIOT
GAWD DAMN you are stupid

something that is CONTROLLED isnt able to be influenced

the controlling power of the entity has choice and motive and is subject to influence...IDIOT

Ah. So you think a controlling entity (like, in your warped universe, the Jews over American media) has the freedom to choose to accept the influence of the propagandists whose goal is to HURT them!

Check. :lol:

As I noted, you are far too much of a liar and a cowardly pussy to ever admit the obvious. Thus, you defend the indefensible positions you contort yourself into, id-eots. And you don't even have the sense to feel the humiliation you bring down on yourself. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::cuckoo::cuckoo:

GAWD DAMN you are stupid

really got a link for that one divecon.?.lol..that would who's law ?

GAWD DAMN you are stupid

really got a link for that one divecon.?.lol..that would who's law ?

From the non-standard English universe: "that would who's law ?

Ah. Who's kidding whom? That only looks a little bit like English.

It's fully standard id-eots gibberish.

The fucking retard can't communicate his "thoughts." :lol:

Hey retard: If the Zionists control the American Media, dickless, then why would they EVER be subject to anybody's "influence" in a matter of security FOR the Zionists?

Allah Almighty, verily I say unto thee that the lying pussy id-eots is one stupid fucktard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back