911: The Lie that refuses to go away

The Zionist Organization was founded by Theodor Herzl at the First Zionist Congress in Basle in 1897; it was renamed the World Zionist Organization in 1960. Its goals were set forth in the Basle Program: "Zionism seeks to establish a home for the Jewish people in Palestine, secured under public law." The right of membership in the ZO was given to anyone who accepted the Basle Program and purchased the Zionist shekel (dues). The first constitution was passed by the Third Congress in 1899 and amended over the years.

World Zionist Organization (WZO)

I had no idea that this org still existed. I have been told for most of my life that they disbanded.

course, I never went looking for them, or any other group of zenophobes either.
if you read his link, you will find that basically the group changed its functions after the creation of the state of Israel

The Zionist Organization was founded by Theodor Herzl at the First Zionist Congress in Basle in 1897; it was renamed the World Zionist Organization in 1960. Its goals were set forth in the Basle Program: "Zionism seeks to establish a home for the Jewish people in Palestine, secured under public law." The right of membership in the ZO was given to anyone who accepted the Basle Program and purchased the Zionist shekel (dues). The first constitution was passed by the Third Congress in 1899 and amended over the years.

World Zionist Organization (WZO)

I had no idea that this org still existed. I have been told for most of my life that they disbanded.

course, I never went looking for them, or any other group of zenophobes either.
if you read his link, you will find that basically the group changed its functions after the creation of the state of Israel

Yeah, I did read it. I was always under the assumption they disbanded after the war for independence, but they are still around.

I doubt that they have the dubious goals attributed to them by the nutjobs. But the fact that they do still exist seems to supply them with the fuel to accuse the "zionists" of being behind some kind of world domination plot.

I never said i was an observant jew, or even a religious jew, I am a jew because my mother was a jew. So far, the only thing it has been useful for is to keep the mormons and witnesses from staying too long.:lol:

SO JEWISH PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT ZIONIST ARE ANTI-SEMITIC ? WHAT A BRAIN WASHED LITTLE MORON YOU ARE DWIVECON

The Jewish community is not a single united group and responses vary both between and within Jewish groups. One of the principal divisions is that between secular Jews and religious Jews. The reasons for secular opposition to the Zionist movement are very different from those of religious Jews.Many Hasidic rabbis oppose the creation of a Jewish state. The leader of the Satmar Hasidic group, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum's book, VaYoel Moshe, published in 1958, expounds one Orthodox position on Zionism, based on a literal form of midrash (biblical interpretation). Citing to Tractate Kesubos 111a of the Talmud Teitelbaum states that God and the Jewish people exchanged three oaths at the time of the Jews' exile from ancient Israel, forbidding the Jewish people from massively immigrating to the Land of Israel, and from rebelling against the nations of the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Zionism

Last edited:
There are Masters
There are Debaters
There are even Master Debaters.

And then there are idiots like Rehmat.

Sometimes it's good to be in a class of your own.

SO JEWISH PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT ZIONIST ARE ANTI-SEMITIC ? WHAT A BRAIN WASHED LITTLE MORON YOU ARE DWIVECON

The Jewish community is not a single united group and responses vary both between and within Jewish groups. One of the principal divisions is that between secular Jews and religious Jews. The reasons for secular opposition to the Zionist movement are very different from those of religious Jews.Many Hasidic rabbis oppose the creation of a Jewish state. The leader of the Satmar Hasidic group, Rabbi Joel Teitelbaum's book, VaYoel Moshe, published in 1958, expounds one Orthodox position on Zionism, based on a literal form of midrash (biblical interpretation). Citing to Tractate Kesubos 111a of the Talmud Teitelbaum states that God and the Jewish people exchanged three oaths at the time of the Jews' exile from ancient Israel, forbidding the Jewish people from massively immigrating to the Land of Israel, and from rebelling against the nations of the world.
Anti-Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is actually what my grandfather said about the nation of Israel before he passed. He was from a sephardi family, and thought that the formation of the nation of Israel was "men meddling with the will of god".

so jewish people that are not zionist are anti-semitic ? What a brain washed little moron you are dwivecon

the jewish community is not a single united group and responses vary both between and within jewish groups. One of the principal divisions is that between secular jews and religious jews. The reasons for secular opposition to the zionist movement are very different from those of religious jews.many hasidic rabbis oppose the creation of a jewish state. The leader of the satmar hasidic group, rabbi joel teitelbaum's book, vayoel moshe, published in 1958, expounds one orthodox position on zionism, based on a literal form of midrash (biblical interpretation). Citing to tractate kesubos 111a of the talmud teitelbaum states that god and the jewish people exchanged three oaths at the time of the jews' exile from ancient israel, forbidding the jewish people from massively immigrating to the land of israel, and from rebelling against the nations of the world.
anti-zionism - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that is actually what my grandfather said about the nation of israel before he passed. He was from a sephardi family, and thought that the formation of the nation of israel was "men meddling with the will of god".

well then according to dwivecon he hated jews

so jewish people that are not zionist are anti-semitic ? What a brain washed little moron you are dwivecon

the jewish community is not a single united group and responses vary both between and within jewish groups. One of the principal divisions is that between secular jews and religious jews. The reasons for secular opposition to the zionist movement are very different from those of religious jews.many hasidic rabbis oppose the creation of a jewish state. The leader of the satmar hasidic group, rabbi joel teitelbaum's book, vayoel moshe, published in 1958, expounds one orthodox position on zionism, based on a literal form of midrash (biblical interpretation). Citing to tractate kesubos 111a of the talmud teitelbaum states that god and the jewish people exchanged three oaths at the time of the jews' exile from ancient israel, forbidding the jewish people from massively immigrating to the land of israel, and from rebelling against the nations of the world.
anti-zionism - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that is actually what my grandfather said about the nation of israel before he passed. He was from a sephardi family, and thought that the formation of the nation of israel was "men meddling with the will of god".

well then according to dwivecon he hated jews
why do you LIE so much
oh, your a dipshit pot smoking troofer
nevermind

there are masters
there are debaters
there are even master debaters.

And then there are idiots like rehmat.

and then there are debwunkers that rely on straw men and ad hominem and as debate
after YEARS of attempting serious discussion of the issues with moronic dipshits like you, i gave up tryin

i would have to be insane(like you) for me to try to talk reasonably to someone that has shown they lack reasoning skills

you you accused me of being a antisemitic dipshit for saying zionism is a secular political movement so it would follow that anyone making the same statement would be guilty of the same in your eyes...no?

zionism is not da joos toto it is a secular politcal organization

If you believe that the media is "Zionist-controlled," you're an anti-Semite bigot. Oh, and you're fucking retarded.

if you consider questioning the unwarranted influence or agenda of Zionist( a secular political organization) as anti-semitism then you are a fucking retard or card carrying free speech hating ADL member or both

AGAIN ...

That is a HUGE leap in logic to "Zionist-controlled."

But tiny leaps in logic for tiny minds...

there are masters
there are debaters
there are even master debaters.

And then there are idiots like rehmat.

and then there are debwunkers that rely on straw men and ad hominem and as debate
after YEARS of attempting serious discussion of the issues with moronic dipshits like you, i gave up tryin

i would have to be insane(like you) for me to try to talk reasonably to someone that has shown they lack reasoning skills

and now you are this pathetic shell of your former self ? I'm glad you admit you do not engage in serious discussion its the most honest thing you ever said

and now you are this pathetic shell of your former self ? I'm glad you admit you do not engage in serious discussion its the most honest thing you ever said
it is a waste of time to try serious discussions with dipshits not capable of them

and i have said this SEVERAL times before you fucking moron

you you accused me of being a antisemitic dipshit for saying zionism is a secular political movement so it would follow that anyone making the same statement would be guilty of the same in your eyes...no?

Actually, Zionism is not exactly a "secular" movement.

Once again, a Troofer speaks when he knows NOT whereof he speaks.

It may be a largely political movement, but its basis is still Judaism, id-eots. Can you say "religion?"

Good id-eots. I'm half inclined to pat you on your head like the good little bitch you always are.

hell, this very sub-forum is proof that troofers are not capable of serious discussion of the issues

If you believe that the media is "Zionist-controlled," you're an anti-Semite bigot. Oh, and you're fucking retarded.

if you consider questioning the unwarranted influence or agenda of Zionist( a secular political organization) as anti-semitism then you are a fucking retard or card carrying free speech hating ADL member or both

AGAIN ...

Yes indeed ! my point exactly like jumping from Zionist to Da jooos not much of a leap for tiny minds like yours..

AGAIN ...

Yes indeed my point exactly like jumping from Zionist to Da jooos not much of a leap for tiny minds like yours..

You ideot.

The phrase "Zionist-controlled media" is about as anti-Semitic as it gets. It is not about whether or not Jews have a disproportionate influence over the American government. It confers a narrative of a Jewish conspiracy to control the world. It is the province of the racist and the stupid. So sorry that you can't figure that out.

Actually, Zionism is not exactly a "secular" movement.

Once again, a Troofer speaks when he knows NOT whereof he speaks.

It may be a largely political movement, but its basis is still Judaism, id-eots. Can you say "religion?"

Good id-eots. I'm half inclined to pat you on your head like the good little bitch you always are.

your homoerotic fantasies have no place in this disscusion...and futhermore having its basis amoung people of Jewish heritage and using subversion of faith as political tool does not negate it is secular in its origin

Last edited:
AGAIN ...

Yes indeed my point exactly like jumping from Zionist to Da jooos not much of a leap for tiny minds like yours..

You ideot.

The phrase "Zionist-controlled media" is about as anti-Semitic as it gets. It is not about whether or not Jews have a disproportionate influence over the American government. It confers a narrative of a Jewish conspiracy to control the world. It is the province of the racist and the stupid. So sorry that you can't figure that out.

Yeah, holding ideas like that are the reason that eots is a "mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard"

Of course, being slackjawed rothschild, my opinion is a bit biased.

AGAIN ...

You ideot.

to brains programed to hear it that way it does..

Forum List

Back