911 Commission Report is correct!

projection once again

That was a new low even for curvelight..."a lying fucking whiner"...well gee I think he earned his banishment right there.
he's been banished?

From bothering me. When I got to his page to put him on my ignore list, I saw where he averages 32.19 posts per day. I think we can both agree--and from what I saw on my CP we don't agree on everything--that he says very little that is useful, takes almost no stands, and likes to take splitting hairs to an extent that laser eye corrective surgery technicians would be proud of. Certainly the content does not equal having to post 32 times a day.

Anyway...

Theres nothing I can learn from him so he's been banished; from annoying me anyway. I'll leave it to you guys to entertain him; his only agenda is to get the attention from you and I that we wn't pay to him in real life.

Last edited:
It is really too bad that instead of suing these creeps a defamed person cannot just walk up to some lowlife fucktard like id-eots or Terral and just punch them in the nuts.

I'd pay real money to see President Bush punch Terral or id-eots in the nuts. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU]YouTube - Buzz Aldrin punch[/ame]

...and is Osama in america?

you fucking moron!! :lol:

Doesn't matter where he is. You said:

"good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh?"

What else you got bitch?

and if he ever is brought to america he will be innocent until proven guilty. what is your point again, jackass?

So now you are saying he is innocent.

a class action lawsuit against the troofers for slander and liable

YouTube - '9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda

That would be libel. I am liable to correct the misuse of the term libel.

The Troofers wilfully and maliciously libel and slander and otherwise defame the good name of lots of public figures secure in the knowledge that public figures rarely even try to sue -- given the enormous legal hurdles on such actions by public figures.

It is really too bad that instead of suing these creeps a defamed person cannot just walk up to some lowlife fucktard like id-eots or Terral and just punch them in the nuts.

I'd pay real money to see President Bush punch Terral or id-eots in the nuts. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Why try to derail the thread by sharing your homosexual fantasies of seeing Bush put his hands on other guy's nuts?

You're a lying fucking whiner.
projection once again

That was a new low even for curvelight..."a lying fucking whiner"...well gee I think he earned his banishment right there.

I said it on purpose to show your hypocrisy....yet again. Divecon regularly says the same thing and almost every time he can't address the facts. But you have never shown any problem with him saying it. You are a pathetic bitch. You are also obsessed with me on a scary level because you keep counting my posts both on threads and overall as well as starting new threads specifically and personally directed towards me. You're such a fucking whiner.

Is this the best you troofers got? Come on guys, you should be ashamed. I lay out the government's case, which you claim is full of holes and all you can come up with is a 4 minute time discrepancy and a guy on youtube who claims the government did it?

Now, I for one think that if the government did it the report would be much better than the dry stale objective report issued. It would aggrandizing to the government and very colorful if they had indeed done it themselves.

After all, the report faults the government with having the info to prevent it, but not being able to use it. That doesn't make them look real bright. Surely if the government had done 911, or even covered it up, they would have written the report to make themselves look better.

As it is, the government is shown in an only slightly better light than say,......Oh i don't know who to pick.......... the troofers!

I asked you a very simple question and you ignored it. Probably because you guys absolutely suck at debating and are generally clueless about 9E so your only purpose here is to do nothing but whine. When you guys are proven wrong you ignore it, make a stupid troofer comment, then pat each other on the back for successfully dodging information.

Is this the best you troofers got? Come on guys, you should be ashamed. I lay out the government's case, which you claim is full of holes and all you can come up with is a 4 minute time discrepancy and a guy on youtube who claims the government did it?

Now, I for one think that if the government did it the report would be much better than the dry stale objective report issued. It would aggrandizing to the government and very colorful if they had indeed done it themselves.

After all, the report faults the government with having the info to prevent it, but not being able to use it. That doesn't make them look real bright. Surely if the government had done 911, or even covered it up, they would have written the report to make themselves look better.

As it is, the government is shown in an only slightly better light than say,......Oh i don't know who to pick.......... the troofers!

I asked you a very simple question and you ignored it. Probably because you guys absolutely suck at debating and are generally clueless about 9E so your only purpose here is to do nothing but whine. When you guys are proven wrong you ignore it, make a stupid troofer comment, then pat each other on the back for successfully dodging information.

Can you repeat the question please, I must have missed it.

I have the full backing of the United States Government to back up my arguments in the form of the official 911 commission report, appended by both the NIST report and the popular mechanics debunking.

I must have missed your question and in going back through, didn't see it. So please repeat it, thank you for your support.

I have the full backing of the United States Government to back up my arguments in the form of the official 911 commission report, appended by both the NIST report and the popular mechanics debunking.

I must have missed your question and in going back through, didn't see it. So please repeat it, thank you for your support.

While I know it is useless to discuss this with you I have to go through the motions so you can't honestly claim nobody has challenged the CR. The question was very simple. Are you aware there was no investigation into the Towers collapsing?

While I know it is useless to discuss this with you I have to go through the motions so you can't honestly claim nobody has challenged the CR. The question was very simple. Are you aware there was no investigation into the Towers collapsing?

Get a remedialreading class. the report say the towers fell from the impact of the planes and ensuing fire.
Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it wasn't addressed. It's in there, the towers fell after the planes hit, and the fires softened the steel.

Maybe you should get someone to read it to you, and discuss it as you go, as it is quite clear that on your own the comprehension is lacking.

Doesn't matter where he is. You said:

"good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh?"

What else you got bitch?

and if he ever is brought to america he will be innocent until proven guilty. what is your point again, jackass?

no fuckface. i am saying the legal system presumes people innocent until proven guilty.

i am not the legal system. :cuckoo:

Get a remedialreading class. the report say the towers fell from the impact of the planes and ensuing fire.
Just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it wasn't addressed. It's in there, the towers fell after the planes hit, and the fires softened the steel.

Maybe you should get someone to read it to you, and discuss it as you go, as it is quite clear that on your own the comprehension is lacking.

An investigation does not begin with a conclusion. There was no investigation into 9E at all. The Commission was a 15 million dollar cherry picked book report on what the msm regurgitated from the Bush administration. If you had read the CR you would know the section on two of the towers (wtc 7 isn't in there at all) says it is a Performance Report. You guys are probably too in love with the government to question it.

An investigation does not begin with a conclusion. There was no investigation into 9E at all. The Commission was a 15 million dollar cherry picked book report on what the msm regurgitated from the Bush administration. If you had read the CR you would know the section on two of the towers (wtc 7 isn't in there at all) says it is a Performance Report. You guys are probably too in love with the government to question it.

I read it and questioned it, and then accepted it. The towers performance, from an engineering standpoint, was that they fell down. the conclusion that the report started with was an unavoidably noticeable pile of burning smoking rubble on the ground. The conclusion they fell down based on that pile of rubble seems pretty solid.
The terrorists took credit for it. Millions saw the planes, both in person and on tv. It might be the most well documented disaster in history. If you have an argument against the official report then it is up to you to present and defend it.

So far I am having to drag this out of you guys-all of you.

I am ashamed to be associated with millie vanilli troofers like you guys. I am going to ask gunny to get us some real truthers, There is a troofer deficit here at present.

Curvelight, I would like to ask you a question.

If there was no investigation and no evidence of anything, why are you only arguing about the OCT? Why are you not arguing with Terral, Christophera, or anyone else for that matter that comes up with their own theory and supporting evidence?

If you are after the truth because you don't really know what happened, why so one-sided?

Last edited:

no fuckface. i am saying the legal system presumes people innocent until proven guilty.

It's not even fun to watch retarded bitches like you to backpedal. You're all around boring and completely meaningless.

It's not even fun to watch retarded bitches like you to backpedal. You're all around boring and completely meaningless.

no backpedaling, jackass. you simply didnt understand the post and needed it explained because you are a moron. :lol:

Fizz:

What a joke! And this idiot thinks "I" (#3) am attacking his credibility (this post). Anyone that uses this kind of vulgar language and hides behind a silly name like 'Fizz' has NO credibility anywhere! No sir. This is another CandyCorn, Diver, Retired Guy, Trojan.

If any of these Govt Cover Story Stooges really had one ounce of credibility, they would be posting their nonsense under their real name (like me) ...

GL,

Terral

Fizz:

What a joke! And this idiot thinks "I" (#3) am attacking his credibility (this post). Anyone that uses this kind of vulgar language and hides behind a silly name like 'Fizz' has NO credibility anywhere! No sir. This is another CandyCorn, Diver, Retired Guy, Trojan.

If any of these Govt Cover Story Stooges really had one ounce of credibility, they would be posting their nonsense under their real name (like me) ...

GL,

Terral

you said i am not credible. thats fine. no problem. its not true, just like most of the stuff you spout. i decided to check on your credibility. it turns out that you are a criminal that didnt pay child support. you abandoned your kids. you are a lowlife.

you dont like me. i dont care. i'm not here to make deadbeat dads happy.

what does god say about abandoning your kids?

I read it and questioned it, and then accepted it. The towers performance, from an engineering standpoint, was that they fell down. the conclusion that the report started with was an unavoidably noticeable pile of burning smoking rubble on the ground. The conclusion they fell down based on that pile of rubble seems pretty solid.
The terrorists took credit for it. Millions saw the planes, both in person and on tv. It might be the most well documented disaster in history. If you have an argument against the official report then it is up to you to present and defend it.

So far I am having to drag this out of you guys-all of you.

I am ashamed to be associated with millie vanilli troofers like you guys. I am going to ask gunny to get us some real truthers, There is a troofer deficit here at present.

The report started with the conclusions put out by the Bush admin. It was inherently not an investigation.

Forum List

Back