911 Commission Report is correct!

I know it's hard to have civilized discourse here. There's always some demagogue waiting to cut any conjecture they deem a threat down. But please contain yourselves, you don't have to stoop to their levels. We, the real people are reading and we're not dumb. If UsMessageBoards lets problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts continue then they are at fault. These are cyber bullies, don't get sucked into that vacuum of hate. Speak your thoughts, your truths uninsulting as possible, remain human. The wretched will use wretched tactics, the good will shine through.

I know I know, even though I have been called a "piece of shit disinformation agent", a dod shill, and every other name including retard, I still just shine on, like a crazy diamond.

Whats that your hoping for, polite discourse?
Your the one that called me slanderous and ignorant right?
clearly that dipshit can neither do math, nor understand the concepts of slander

I know it's hard to have civilized discourse here. There's always some demagogue waiting to cut any conjecture they deem a threat down. But please contain yourselves, you don't have to stoop to their levels. We, the real people are reading and we're not dumb. If UsMessageBoards lets problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts continue then they are at fault. These are cyber bullies, don't get sucked into that vacuum of hate. Speak your thoughts, your truths uninsulting as possible, remain human. The wretched will use wretched tactics, the good will shine through.

Bullshit. It doesn't matter if you are polite or not. I've tried it both ways and the same results happen both times: everyone I have seen so far who claims the OCT is true always resorts to nothing but name calling. I've even offered semi-formal debates on the issue where everyone agrees at the beginning that no personal attacks are allowed and the OCTAs always, I mean ALWAYS back out because they know in such a thread they cannot hide their ignorance nor their ability to defend the OCT.

Welcome to the board.....

The sad fact remains that after almost 24 hours the treasonous troofers still can not produce one fact to successfully dispute the official 911 report.

You guys need to put the slinky down and do some soul searching.
What kind of troofers are you, can't even successfully argue a simple government report. It's easy to sit back between bong hits and claim it's all lies. It would really mean something if you could focus long enough to reveal exactly what those lies are.

I am starting to think the are no real troofers here. I am starting to think that the troofers here are really just the low quality variety, not you find on some of the other boards. You guys are just wanna be troofers.

I would much rather have a few quality troofers than all you mediocre ones.......

the fact that Bush had war criminal Henry Kissinger originally appointed to investigate 9/11-a man who is wanted in two different countrys for war crimes against humanity,should have set off red flags to the 9/11 apologists that they never had any intention of doing a serious investigation.:cuckoo:

good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh? :eusa_whistle:

Hypocrite. How many times have you said bin laden is responsible for 9E? You hypocrite.

...and is Osama in america?

you fucking moron!! :lol:

I know I know, even though I have been called a "piece of shit disinformation agent", a dod shill, and every other name including retard, I still just shine on, like a crazy diamond.

clearly that dipshit can neither do math, nor understand the concepts of slander

You are a dumbass. Slander is spoken. Libel is written. Which one is done on here? Lol.....great teacher of concepts! Lol....

the comment left with the neg rep;

911 Commission Report... 02-08-2010 02:43 PM ron scott demagoguery, ignorant, slanderous

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh the irony, the irony......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The sad fact is that there is simply no troofer pride at usmb.

Gunny-get us a better grade of troofers, these ones offer no challenge!

good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh? :eusa_whistle:

Hypocrite. How many times have you said bin laden is responsible for 9E? You hypocrite.

Doesn't matter where he is. You said:

"good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh?"

What else you got bitch?

The sad fact remains that after almost 24 hours the treasonous troofers still can not produce one fact to successfully dispute the official 911 report.

What kind of troofers are you, can't even successfully argue a simple government report. It's easy to sit back between bong hits and claim it's all lies. It would really mean something if you could focus long enough to reveal exactly what those lies are.

I am starting to think the are no real troofers here. I am starting to think that the troofers here are really just the low quality variety, not you find on some of the other boards. You guys are just wanna be troofers.

I would much rather have a few quality troofers than all you mediocre ones.......

I asked a question about it and you totally ignored it. You're so fucking stupid you don't realize the 9E CR is not an investigation.

You are a dumbass. Slander is spoken. Libel is written. Which one is done on here? Lol.....great teacher of concepts! Lol....
hey dipshit
sue me for slander

or libel
LOL
either one, doesnt matter

Last edited:

I asked a question about it and you totally ignored it. You're so fucking stupid you don't realize the 9E CR is not an investigation.

9e cr is not an investigation, its a lightbulb on the shelf of an army wharehouse in new jersey.

"good thing we live in america where people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, huh?"

What else you got bitch?

and if he ever is brought to america he will be innocent until proven guilty. what is your point again, jackass?

What else you got bitch?

and if he ever is brought to america he will be innocent until proven guilty. what is your point again, jackass?

I wonder (well not really) if he has any real life friends he can annoy?

Is this the best you troofers got? Come on guys, you should be ashamed. I lay out the government's case, which you claim is full of holes and all you can come up with is a 4 minute time discrepancy and a guy on youtube who claims the government did it?

Now, I for one think that if the government did it the report would be much better than the dry stale objective report issued. It would aggrandizing to the government and very colorful if they had indeed done it themselves.

After all, the report faults the government with having the info to prevent it, but not being able to use it. That doesn't make them look real bright. Surely if the government had done 911, or even covered it up, they would have written the report to make themselves look better.

As it is, the government is shown in an only slightly better light than say,......Oh i don't know who to pick.......... the troofers!

Plot Synopsis by Jason Buchanan
Former rock & roll promoter and manager-turned-political activist Aaron Russo sets out to discover the truth behind the Internal Revenue Service in an eye-opening documentary filmed to find out if there is any existing law that requires Americans to pay an income tax. What Russo claims to uncover in his nonpartisan investigation is a systematic erosion of civil liberties implemented by wealthy bankers in the early 19th century and subsequently proliferated by a government more interested in ruling the people than serving them. Interviews with former U.S. congressmen, a former IRS commissioner, a variety of former agents for the IRS and FBI, authors, and tax attorneys paint an ominous image of how various components including the Federal Reserve, national identity cards, voter fraud, income tax, and the use of radio frequency identification (RFID) systems in tracking everyday citizens are all coming together behind the scenes to pave the way for an all-powerful police state the likes of which would send chills down the spine of George Orwell.

-Allmovie.com (America: Freedom to Fascism - 2006)

Dude, simply because its on the Internet or someone made a movie doesn't mean its true.

But if you think he's right, don't pay your taxes and go fight it in court. Then, see what happens.

another treasonous troofer moron
I say give him a slinky

hmmmmm.....

the word slinky wasnt in the 9/11 commission report. maybe that means the towers were demolished by slinkies (slinkys? slinki?) couted with nano-thermite and made to walk down the stairways. that explains the building collapsing from the top down instead of the normal way buildings are imploded, from the bottom.

i think you might be on to something here.
OMG i!i!i!i!i!i!

HASBRO was in on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll bet you Cheney owned Hasbro stock...

a class action lawsuit against the troofers for slander and liable

YouTube - '9/11 Conspiracy Theories Ridiculous' - Al Qaeda

That would be libel. I am liable to correct the misuse of the term libel.

The Troofers wilfully and maliciously libel and slander and otherwise defame the good name of lots of public figures secure in the knowledge that public figures rarely even try to sue -- given the enormous legal hurdles on such actions by public figures.

It is really too bad that instead of suing these creeps a defamed person cannot just walk up to some lowlife fucktard like id-eots or Terral and just punch them in the nuts.

I'd pay real money to see President Bush punch Terral or id-eots in the nuts. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Two different things; one had a prosecutorial motive (the Starr Commission). One did not (the 9/11 Commission--since the perps were all dead).

Do you recall the events of 2/8/08? Would you be comfortable going under oath to explain your exact actions on that day?

You're a lying fucking whiner.
projection once again

That was a new low even for curvelight..."a lying fucking whiner"...well gee I think he earned his banishment right there.

Forum List

Back