91 Million Armed American Civilians Makes Me Feel Damned Good

And that is problem with the system right now. Some rights should not be decided on the death of one un-elected lawyer.

and you are a gutless coward as usual JoeBlow.

That one unelected lawyer had no business telling cities that were trying to get gun violence under control that they couldn't pass laws to do that.

You see, here's the point. If we put common sense gun laws on the ballot, they'd win.

Let me help you out. Blacks were never called 3/5 of a person. Slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person for census purposes only. Free blacks were always a full person.

But feel free to continue to lie.

Yeah, because there were shitloads of free blacks before the civil war.

NOT.
You are so violent. No wonder you want to disarm people it's the projection of your own violent tendencies onto others that scares you

Not at all. If you cross a picket line, you deserve to be beaten.

The FBI interviewed the Orlando Shooter 3 times with trained FBI interrogators and did a 10 month investigation....with an under cover agent involved...moron......and on top of that his own job did a background check, and he had to do a background check for the guns he bought.....

Then the background checks were inadequate.

Fire everyone who certified this guy was okay. Tomorrow. The next time they'll do their jobs right.

Again, start making the gun stores and the background checkers OWN these guys, you'll get people to do their jobs.

And that is problem with the system right now. Some rights should not be decided on the death of one un-elected lawyer.

That one unelected lawyer had no business telling cities that were trying to get gun violence under control that they couldn't pass laws to do that.

You see, here's the point. If we put common sense gun laws on the ballot, they'd win.

The problem is you want to define common sense.

The FBI interviewed the Orlando Shooter 3 times with trained FBI interrogators and did a 10 month investigation....with an under cover agent involved...moron......and on top of that his own job did a background check, and he had to do a background check for the guns he bought.....

Then the background checks were inadequate.

Fire everyone who certified this guy was okay. Tomorrow. The next time they'll do their jobs right.

Again, start making the gun stores and the background checkers OWN these guys, you'll get people to do their jobs.

Always as excuse, Joe. The concept you support failed and you automatically blame it on something other than the failed mindset.

Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1,500,00 times a year according to the United States Department of Justice.....they think that their lives and the lives of their families are an excellent reason to own and carry a gun.....

Never happens. If it did, we'd have more than 200 homicides by civillians ruled as "justified".

Always as excuse, Joe. The concept you support failed and you automatically blame it on something other than the failed mindset.

No excuse at all.

Someone said a wife-beating Jihadist with impulse control problems was okay to own a military grade weapon. That person should be fired. Tomorrow. And they should tell all his co-workers why he was fired.

The next guy will do his job.

And you blame it on the darts.

Um, yeah, I blame a item that never should have been sold as a toy because it was dangerous.

If we regulated guns like we regulate toys, we'd have a lot less guns.

How does making ME wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 keep gun violence under control?

I have a right as a U.S. Citizen to keep and bear arms, and no local government can tell me otherwise.

If you put banning abortions on the ballot in several States and more localities you would win as well.

No excuse at all.

Someone said a wife-beating Jihadist with impulse control problems was okay to own a military grade weapon. That person should be fired. Tomorrow. And they should tell all his co-workers why he was fired.

Um, yeah, I blame a item that never should have been sold as a toy because it was dangerous.

Is that why you got fired? You weren't doing your job?

Did the darts throw themselves?

I've given you a way to "regulate" my guns and you refuse. Is your mother proud of the pussy she raised. She got the little girl she always wanted.

Let me help you out. Blacks were never called 3/5 of a person. Slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person for census purposes only. Free blacks were always a full person.

NOT.
You are so violent. No wonder you want to disarm people it's the projection of your own violent tendencies onto others that scares you

If you walk off a job you deserve to be fired

No excuse at all.

Guns are regulated...in fact more so....if a gun is defective it gets recalled and if someone get hurt by a defective gun they can sue the gun maker...moron.

NOT.

Still, blacks were 3/5 of a person.

The therapist KNEW he was crazy and ignored the law that requires he report him. The gun store clerk did NOT know he was crazy, and since his name was not in the database (due to the therapist violating the law), he sold a customer a gun.

Again, the gun clerk gave him the ability to kll people, not his therapist.

The clerk depended on the federal system. The federal gov't approved the sale. The therapist did not do their job. The therapist broke the law. Put some of them in prison for violating the law and the rest will learn.

NOT.

Still, blacks were 3/5 of a person.

Typo. Blacks were never 3/5 of a person.

How does making ME wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 keep gun violence under control?

Maybe that was the day you flipped out, and you are getting ready to go on a rampage.

I think what they should do during that 3-6 month period is notify your spouse, neighbors and employer that you want to buy a gun, and any of them can put a stop to the sale.

If they had done that with Mateen or Holmes or any of the other nuts, we'd have had a truly different outcome.

The clerk depended on the federal system. The federal gov't approved the sale. The therapist did not do their job. The therapist broke the law. Put some of them in prison for violating the law and the rest will learn.

Therapist didn't give the Joker the ability to Kill people.

The gun store did.

Yes, the therapist DID give him the ability to kill people. The therapist ignored the law, and therefore the nutcase was able to buy a gun.

Of the two, only the therapist knew the guy was dangerous.
Of the two, only the therapist broke the law.
Of the two, only one failed to do what is required to make the system work.

Start sending medical professionals to jail when the violate the law, and others in the field will start following the rules. Then these nutcases will be reported to the system and be unable to buy a gun from a dealer.

Forum List

Back