91 Million Armed American Civilians Makes Me Feel Damned Good

Let me help you out. Blacks were never called 3/5 of a person. Slaves were counted as 3/5 of a person for census purposes only. Free blacks were always a full person.

But feel free to continue to lie.

Yeah, because there were shitloads of free blacks before the civil war.

NOT.
You are so violent. No wonder you want to disarm people it's the projection of your own violent tendencies onto others that scares you

Not at all. If you cross a picket line, you deserve to be beaten.
If you walk off a job you deserve to be fired

Yes you do. Especially if you are over paid for mindless manual labor.

And using threats, violence and extortion should not be a standard business practice.

Yes, the therapist DID give him the ability to kill people. The therapist ignored the law, and therefore the nutcase was able to buy a gun.

No, the problem was he was able to buy a gun, because we have a gun industry that arms crazy people.

Not because therapists aren't reporting their patients and having their patients stop seeing them.

I don't want to live in a world where my doctors are reporting me to the government and I'm not sure why you do.

And using threats, violence and extortion should not be a standard business practice.

The Labor Movement gave us a middle class.

Something the one percent is working very h ard to take away from us why stupid shits like you and the Malignant Narcissist cling to your guns and your bibles.

I'm done with this thread.

Something the one percent is working very h ard to take away from us why stupid shits like you and the Malignant Narcissist cling to your guns and your bibles.

Yeah I've heard that before but you keep turning up like a bad penny

Yes, the therapist DID give him the ability to kill people. The therapist ignored the law, and therefore the nutcase was able to buy a gun.

No, the problem was he was able to buy a gun, because we have a gun industry that arms crazy people.

Not because therapists aren't reporting their patients and having their patients stop seeing them.

I don't want to live in a world where my doctors are reporting me to the government and I'm not sure why you do.

I actually want crazies to be unable to buy a gun. You claim you do, but do not hold the medical professionals who actually know when someone is crazy to the standards you demand for someone working as a clerk in a gun store.

And who will know when a doctor reports his patient? Only the patient. And only after they try to buy a gun, are refused, and they contact the federal system used for the universal background checks. Your claims that people will stop going to their therapist is nonsense. They stop going all the time now, and you don't seem to care. Even if those crazies kill people. You want to blame the clerk who got the sale approved by the federal gov't, not the therapist who violated the law.

Most people would have been done with this a long time ago. Your arguments have been lies, childish nonsense, and sensationalistic bullshit. You have been humiliated at every turn. The mental gymnastics required by your "debate" facts are astounding.

Yeah, run along now.

Everyone knows that if people are unable to kill themselves with a gun they won't commit suicide. Idiot.

Everyone that studies suicide knows that with a gun in hand and in a moment of desperation, they put the gun to their head and pull the trigger.

No going back at that point. So, with no easy way (a gun for instance) to kill themselves, many would not. Idiot.

Everyone knows that if people are unable to kill themselves with a gun they won't commit suicide. Idiot.

Everyone that studies suicide knows that with a gun in hand and in a moment of desperation, they put the gun to their head and pull the trigger.

No going back at that point. So, with no easy way (a gun for instance) to kill themselves, many would not. Idiot.

Pure speculation on your part.

However, since you seem desperate, prove us wrong.

You mean the 1% like Hillary? Those that she's made look like stupid shits are people like you that vote for her.

The same holds true for a rope. One moment of desperation and there is no coming back.

Neither you nor I know if the people who committed suicide could have been saved. To claim otherwise is a lie.

All we do know, if the person used a gun to kill themselves, is that they truly wanted to die.

Tell you what you mandate that every car has to have a breathalyzer ignition lock out and that everyone must retrofit all existing cars on the road because obviously if a person drives drunk the people who don't drive drunk are responsible for it

I'd have no problem making breathalizyers standard equipment on cars.

Thing is, if we banned all cars tomorrow, our economy would collapse.

If we banned all guns tomorrow.... the only people who'd know the difference are the gun nuts contending with their tiny dicks.
Little dick. Little dick.

Joey's got a little dick.

Na Na Na Na Na.

sorry moron....the people who answered that poll don't know the issue.....lying to people about the issue, and then asking them a question isn't an accruate poll.....keep lying though....you aren't good at it...but you might get better with practice....

Actually, it's kind of the oppossite. The reason that most people don't push for tougher gun laws is they don't know how loose the gun laws are in this country.

For instance, if you told most Americans, "Hey, did you know people on the No Fly list can still buy guns", they'd look at you like you were crazy.
Throw Joey on a list and deny him his Constitutional rights.

Watch his depends fill to the brim.

Neither you nor I know if the people who committed suicide could have been saved. To claim otherwise is a lie.

Really? I walked in on two suicide ATTEMPTS with a gun. Both people, after not shooting themselves, got help and moved on with their lives.

41000 plus suicides. Over 50% by gun. Are you really going to claim that the numbers of suicides wouldn't be LESS if the gun wasn't available to the person contemplating suicide.

Or do you not give a fuck if some unstable person kills themselves. If that's the way you feel, just fucking say so.

All suicides
  • Number of deaths: 41,149
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 13.0
  • Cause of death rank: 10
Firearm suicides
  • Number of deaths: 21,175
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 6.7
Suffocation suicides
  • Number of deaths: 10,062
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.2
Poisoning suicides
  • Number of deaths: 6,637
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 2.1

From the CDC. About 50% suicide by gun.

Really? I walked in on two suicide ATTEMPTS with a gun. Both people, after not shooting themselves, got help and moved on with their lives.

41000 plus suicides. Over 50% by gun. Are you really going to claim that the numbers of suicides wouldn't be LESS if the gun wasn't available to the person contemplating suicide.

Or do you not give a fuck if some unstable person kills themselves. If that's the way you feel, just fucking say so.

If your argument relies on telling me what I think, you are wasting your time.

No, I am not saying anything of the sort. But I AM saying that banning firearms, as JoeyB wants, is not an answer. nations with much stricter gun laws have higher suicide rates. But please share any instances in which a nation passed very strict gun laws and the suicide rates dropped by 50% and we will have a discussion about the suicides being the fault of the firearms.

Tell you what you mandate that every car has to have a breathalyzer ignition lock out and that everyone must retrofit all existing cars on the road because obviously if a person drives drunk the people who don't drive drunk are responsible for it

I'd have no problem making breathalizyers standard equipment on cars.

Thing is, if we banned all cars tomorrow, our economy would collapse.

If we banned all guns tomorrow.... the only people who'd know the difference are the gun nuts contending with their tiny dicks.
Little dick. Little dick.

Joey's got a little dick.

Na Na Na Na Na.

I never met a man in my life as obsessed with other men's sexual organs as Joe BLOW

All suicides
  • Number of deaths: 41,149
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 13.0
  • Cause of death rank: 10
Firearm suicides
  • Number of deaths: 21,175
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 6.7
Suffocation suicides
  • Number of deaths: 10,062
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 3.2
Poisoning suicides
  • Number of deaths: 6,637
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 2.1

From the CDC. About 50% suicide by gun.

No one is denying that people commit suicide with firearms. What people are arguing is that those numbers should not be included in the discussion of gun violence. Especially in the dishonest way Joey used them. He included the gun suicides in the figures for the US (taking the total deaths from 9,500 to 33,000), but excluded them in the figures he used from other nations as a comparison.

How does making ME wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 keep gun violence under control?

Maybe that was the day you flipped out, and you are getting ready to go on a rampage.

I think what they should do during that 3-6 month period is notify your spouse, neighbors and employer that you want to buy a gun, and any of them can put a stop to the sale.

If they had done that with Mateen or Holmes or any of the other nuts, we'd have had a truly different outcome.

You can't deny a right on maybe, or could, or might.

You just don't like people owning guns, and will stop at nothing to prevent it. Meanwhile cops have some of the worst rates of depression, suicide, and spousal abuse, and you ignore that.

Fuck off.

How does making ME wait 3-6 months and pay $1000 keep gun violence under control?

Maybe that was the day you flipped out, and you are getting ready to go on a rampage.

I think what they should do during that 3-6 month period is notify your spouse, neighbors and employer that you want to buy a gun, and any of them can put a stop to the sale.

If they had done that with Mateen or Holmes or any of the other nuts, we'd have had a truly different outcome.

Moron...the co workers of the Orlando shooter notified the FBI about him...the FBI then did 3 interviews with trained interrogators, did a 10 month investigation into the guy and even threw an under cover agent at him to sound him out....

And then they passed the guy....he then went on to pass background checks for his guns.......after passing a detailed background check to get his security job.....

And then he went on to murder 49 people........

The problem here...was the gun free zone........he had access to 300 unarmed people ....who could not stop him...vs... the night club a week later where an armed customer stopped a shooter before he could kill lots of people....

Forum List

Back