9 Yr Olds Abortion Draws Catholic Excommunication

It comes down to this...

As usual, the pro-abortion, anti-child loons are frantically screaming
"ABORT ABORT ABORT MUST ABORT!" before they even know what the fuck the situation is.

They don't give a shit about this little girl.

they don't know anything about the story. They don't know the situation that resulted in her pregnancy..but I can tell you this, I've never heard of a young girl being repeatedly raped (and the chances of a 9 y.o. getting pregnant as the result of one incident is pretty much impossible) without the Mom being aware. They ALWAYS know.

You don't know how far along she was. She might have been 4 or 5 months pregnant, in which case an abortion is every bit as risky as carrying the babies.

You seize on a pro-abortion article and you run with it....turning the mother into some sort of hero, and abortion as a cure-all for child rape and whatever ails little miss.

Insensitive, stupid butchers. And you say you care about women. What a joke.

You are completely unhinged. Certifiably so.

Truly.

Unlike you, and the rest of the assholes in this thread who are happy to sacrifice girls to the Abortion Goddess, I've actually worked with this population of victims. Extensively. So kiss my ass.

No, fuck yourself. I'm not going anywhere.

You work with these girls? Then shut your stupid pie hole when you're talking about slicing them up to better accommodate and protect the men who rape them.

Yes, that's what assholes who support the butchery and murder of children do when faced with difficult truths...

They ignore them and pretend there's something wrong with the people who actually defend the ones they're doing their best to destroy.

So we are to conclude that those who are using this to attack the Catholic Church, whether justified or not, are doing so because they actually care about the people involved? Isnt it interesting how the attacks on the Catholic Church are almost always the same regardless of individuals involved?

Why is it when people disagree or criticize with the Catholic Church it's considered an "attack" on the whole church?

To answer your question Yes I do care about the people involved. I care if a 9 year old gets raped. I care if someone lays the mother on a major guilt trip and excommunicates her in the name of Christ because she did something to save her daughters life. I care if a bunch of fat cats in Rome make this women's life more miserable then it is in the name of God.

The little girl isn't going to be excommunicated, her mother is.

Her mother, who had the care of her when her STEPFATHER raped her repeatedly, and got her pregnant. The mother who obviously doesn't give a shit about her daughter, and probably prostituted her to her stepfather.

I imagine there's more to this than just the abortion issue.

That's a pretty big conclusion to jump too. Evidence of the mother knowing and prostituting the child and not giving a shit about the child. Maybe She should have divorced the perv of a stepfather. Oh wait, Catholic church doesn't allow divorce either, guess she gotta stay married to the perv. Hope she takes birth control so no other children she has get molested. Oh wait the Church doesn't believe in Birthcontrol does it? OK So the mother has to stay with the the pedo, possibly have more kids and she was supposed to let her 9 year old die to give birth to two children who might possibly get molested by the same man who in essence killed their 9 year old mother? And your blaming the 9 year olds mother for allowing it? I hope you can substantiate that claim. How about sharing some of that blame with the church for not giving her much choice.

Naw, the church will allow annulment on the grounds of adultery and child abuse.

Try again.

And I'd bet she wasn't even married to the "stepfather".

You guys sure go the extra mile to excuse people whose kids get raped while in their care.

Again provide proof she isn't married to the man. I have yet to see your proof for the other accusations you've made of the mother pimping the kid out.

Exodus 20:16
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Your going the extra mile to excuse a church that has consistantly be
en hypocritical In it's policy's. Again I will ask the Question: Did the church offer to pay for the childs health care so she could see experts who could get her through her pregnancy in a safe manner? Or did a bunch of men hand down a judgement on this child over an issue they know nothing about?

The priests won't have to go through the pain and complications of this pregnancy. I found myself in a life and death situation where I was advised to have an abortion and let me tell you, It was hard at the age of 29 to deal with. No way would I wish that on a nine year old child. My child was born two months premature at 2 lbs 7oz. and was in ICU for a month. She had apnea and an intestinal infection that came damn close to needing an operation. She could have had a brain bleed at any moment or been born with Cerebral Palsey and the list of complications goes on and on. I was told not to even sit up or I might have a stroke. I went through battery after battery of test,endless blood draws, had severe headaches and pain, I can't begin to tell you how sick I was. I can't imagine a nine year old pregnant with twins would be any better. Oh and the pain from the c-section,yeah that's something every nine year old should expirence. Tell you what, lets disembowel the priests who are casting stones at this mother and stitch them back together and then let them see how they feel about a child going through that type of pain.

The kid has already been raped and the church wants to tramatize her further and give her a painful death sentence for her AND HER UNBORN CHILDREN. At least with the abortion one of the three survives instead of the churchs way where all three die. Commpassionate bunch you are. :clap2:

How do you know she was trying to do what was right for her child? Was she doing what was right for her child when she let her husband rape her repeatedly?

I suspect she tried to get an abortion in order to hide the fact that she's a crap mother.

Evidence that the mother knew the child was being moslested? The article at the OP didn't say the mother knew. So please enlighten me with some PROOF of your claims or stop bearing false witness against your neighbor.

That's not an important enough Commandment for her to follow.

As always, Christ was right
Matthew 7:18

King James Version (KJV)

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Hypocrate is as hypocrate does.

Last edited:
It comes down to this...

"ABORT ABORT ABORT MUST ABORT!" before they even know what the fuck the situation is.

they don't know anything about the story. They don't know the situation that resulted in her pregnancy..but I can tell you this, I've never heard of a young girl being repeatedly raped (and the chances of a 9 y.o. getting pregnant as the result of one incident is pretty much impossible) without the Mom being aware. They ALWAYS know.

You don't know how far along she was. She might have been 4 or 5 months pregnant, in which case an abortion is every bit as risky as carrying the babies.

You seize on a pro-abortion article and you run with it....turning the mother into some sort of hero, and abortion as a cure-all for child rape and whatever ails little miss.

Yeah actually if you read the article it says she was 15 weeks pregnant FYI. That is plenty of time for her doctors to observe her and her pregnancy and determine she would not make it to term and die if nothing was done. If She dies so do the unborn babies. That adds up to three bodies, whereas the abortion adds up to two bodies. FTR I am anti-abortion but I conceede there are instances like this where is should be an option.

Unlike you, and the rest of the assholes in this thread who are happy to sacrifice girls to the Abortion Goddess, I've actually worked with this population of victims. Extensively. So kiss my ass.

And I've also known a few women who were sexually abused as early as age 9 by a relative and I'm telling you the poor kid has been through enough. Get a clue.

Last edited:
It comes down to this...

Yeah actually if you read the article it says she was 15 weeks pregnant FYI. That is plenty of time for her doctors to observe her and her pregnancy and determine she would not make it to term and die if nothing was done. If She dies so do the unborn babies. That adds up to three bodies, whereas the abortion adds up to two bodies. FTR I am anti-abortion but I conceede there are instances like this where is should be an option.
Oh I agree it should be an option in this case, when the mother's life is at risk.

But pregnancy isn't the only risk to the mother's life..that's my objection. The pro-abortion harpies act as if there's no risk to abortion, adn there definitely is, particularly with twins, particularly in the advanced stage, particularly with such a young girl.

It's VERY risky.

And I've also known a few women who were sexually abused as early as age 9 by a relative and I'm telling you the poor kid has been through enough. Get a clue.

I'm telling you that abortion is a dangerous ordeal as well, and I'm sick of people acting as if it's not.

Damn. You live in Dee-troyt ?

Let it be noted that mal approves of government overruling a parent when it suits his agenda.

Let it also be noted that he doesn't object to the rapist being allowed to remain a Catholic.

To point #1... I said NO such thing. :thup:

To point #2... I said NO such thing. :thup:

What in the FUCK are you Reading?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Let be noted that Ravir is Incapable of Backing her Lies...

When she can't... She walks away Hoping that they will go away. :thup:

Coward.

:)

peace...

It comes down to this...

Oh I agree it should be an option in this case, when the mother's life is at risk.

But pregnancy isn't the only risk to the mother's life..that's my objection. The pro-abortion harpies act as if there's no risk to abortion, adn there definitely is, particularly with twins, particularly in the advanced stage, particularly with such a young girl.

It's VERY risky.

If you read the article you must have seen the part where it said the girls doctors warned that she might die if she gave birth. Nobody is sacrificing her to the "abortion goddess" they are trying to save her life. In this case abortion was the lesser of two evils and the church didn't give a damn about whether the kid lived or died as long as their Dogma stayed in tact. I'm pro life and in this case it looks like that means someone has to have an abortion to have any of the three survive. One life saved is better than three dead people.

Anyone might die when they give birth. That isn't the whole story.

She might have died getting an abortion, too.

Forum List

Back