9 teachers who just received awards from the White House were all in the U.S. illegally.

I guess you didn't read your own article:

He also got a boost from a new immigration policy rolled out in 2012, during his junior year at Drew. The Obama administration announced a program that would allow young undocumented immigrants like him to live and work in the U.S. legally. He applied and was approved.

So he isn't an illegal or a law breaker except in your mind. That kind of explains it all.

He also got a boost from a new immigration policy rolled out in 2012, during his junior year at Drew. The Obama administration announced a program that would allow young undocumented immigrants like him to live and work in the U.S. legally. He applied and was approved.

So he isn't an illegal or a law breaker except in your mind. That kind of explains it all.
Y'know, if we want indisputable facts from you we'll ask for them. :slap:

• Banned

He was illegal to begin with meaning he was a lawbreaker. He needs to be deported and pay for his crime.

He was illegal to begin with meaning he was a lawbreaker. He needs to be deported and pay for his crime.

Yeah, but he's not illegal any longer and is not guilty of any crime.

We'll be better off keeping these 9 talented educators and expelling YOUR bitchass from this country.

• Banned

We'll be better off keeping these 9 talented educators and expelling YOUR bitchass from this country.
Bullshit. These wetbacks only encourage other illegal wetbacks to break our immigration laws.

How did they get the time to teach with all the raping they (allegedly) do?

This is one of the obamalaws that will have to be voided and all of the illegals shipped back where they came from.

This is one of the obamalaws that will have to be voided and all of the illegals shipped back where they came from.
These all seem like fine upstanding people who were dragged here as children and made the best of their situation. What the fuck is your problem other than being a hate filled piece of shit?

Forum List

Back