9 million more Uninsured under Obama than Bush...

I noted this in another thread. My insurance rates have only increased 4% each of the last two years. Prior to that, I had seen double digit increases every year as far back as I can remember. Funny that Bill Clinton mentioned this and actually had the same numbers as me in his convention speech tonight.

There's often a difference between the rise in national health expenditures, i.e. all spending on health care by everyone economy-wide, and the average private health insurance premium increase because insurance premiums are sensitive to a few different factors, including composition of the risk pools (if healthier enrollees become more likely to drop or forgo coverage, your premiums go up even if national health expenditures aren't surging).

But in this case, you're entirely on target. KFF's annual survey of employer-sponsored family insurance came out today and it seems the average premium is growing at 4% (less than half of what it was last year). Not bad!

Family Health Premiums Rise 4 Percent to Average of $15,745 in 2012, National Benchmark Employer Survey Finds - Kaiser Family Foundation

The number I recall being kicked around under George W. Bush was 44 million now it's 53 million uninsured under the Obama regime........am I shocked... well, not really...:dunno:

---------plus.... it costs a hell of a lot more.....:wtf:

(CNSNews.com) -- A new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report says that under the Affordable Care Act, a.k.a. Obamacare, 30 million non-elderly Americans will remain without health insurance in 2022.

One of the main arguments the Obama administration made for passing the Affordable Care Act was that it would provide coverage for the uninsured.

Currently, accoriding to CBO, there are 53 million uninsured persons in the United States, including uninsured illegal aliens. The CBO estimates that in 2022--8 years after the Affordable Care Act has been fully implemented--30 million people will remain uninsured.

Democrat response....:arrow:.....:lalala:..

CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | cnsnews.com
This is their plan all along. They want a single payer insurance. Doesnt surprise me.. that is why Obama care needs to be repealed. And If Romney keeps it if he makes president I will vote him out in 2016

The number I recall being kicked around under George W. Bush was 44 million now it's 53 million uninsured under the Obama regime........am I shocked... well, not really...:dunno:

---------plus.... it costs a hell of a lot more.....:wtf:

(CNSNews.com) -- A new Congressional Budget Office (CBO) report says that under the Affordable Care Act, a.k.a. Obamacare, 30 million non-elderly Americans will remain without health insurance in 2022.

One of the main arguments the Obama administration made for passing the Affordable Care Act was that it would provide coverage for the uninsured.

Currently, accoriding to CBO, there are 53 million uninsured persons in the United States, including uninsured illegal aliens. The CBO estimates that in 2022--8 years after the Affordable Care Act has been fully implemented--30 million people will remain uninsured.

Democrat response....:arrow:.....:lalala:..

CBO: Obamacare Will Leave 30 Million Uninsured | cnsnews.com
This is their plan all along. They want a single payer insurance. Doesnt surprise me.. that is why Obama care needs to be repealed. And If Romney keeps it if he makes president I will vote him out in 2016

Democrats are interesting.. they expect their Democrat Leadership to lie to them...

Forum List

Back