9 buses took the first wave of migrants to Tijuana. Just try to find out who paid for the buses!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I've been looking for 20 minutes and cannot find a single source that states Who The F* paid for the buses that are now shuttling the migrants to Tijuana. It looks like there are about 500 at the border now with more being shuttled. Who paid for the buses? And where are they being picked up? The media continues to hide information or misrepresent the facts about this massive group. My guess is the group will be much larger than 5000 when they finally all mass at the border, possibly at various crossings. It looks like Tijuana is the port of choice so far.

Trumps buses have been dumping migrants all year in St Louis, MO far beyond border patrol. Here are 2 bus loads on 9/29/2018
St Louis Migrants.jpg

Last edited:
I've been looking for 20 minutes and cannot find a single source that states Who The F* paid for the buses that are now shuttling the migrants to Tijuana. It looks like there are about 500 at the border now with more being shuttled. Who paid for the buses? And where are they being picked up? The media continues to hide information or misrepresent the facts about this massive group. My guess is the group will be much larger than 5000 when they finally all mass at the border, possibly at various crossings. It looks like Tijuana is the port of choice so far.
There are one or more reporters embedded with the criminals. I'll try to find out and get their FB or Twitter account.

There are one or more reporters embedded with the criminals. I'll try to find out and get their FB or Twitter account.
Just accuse Soros already. Get it over with.

Forum List

Back