Trump-appointed judge rules in favor of Jim Acosta

Only in Trumpworld are judges supposed to rule 100% of the time for the President who appointed them.

Trump is in for a rude awakening if he believes that.

It is just a temporary reinstatement. Probably a temp restraining
order until the entire case can be heard. That would have been
expected

This will embolden Acosta to be even more hysterical. By the time the hearing happens there will be no question.

We get it. They use a democrat based judge to rig it for them. Can’t wait till Trump puts Acosta in his place again.

• Banned
Only in Trumpworld are judges supposed to rule 100% of the time for the President who appointed them.

Trump is in for a rude awakening if he believes that.
You lied about me assigning a 100% probability of Trump victory in cases handled by his appointees.

CNN Wins Round 1 Of Battle With Donald Trump White House Over Jim Acosta Press Badge
The Trump administration can either appeal this inexplicably bad decision to the next court up, or accept it and simply let Acosta sit in the White House press room and never call on the contentious boob again.

I would appeal because this ruling sets a horrible precedent and says a highly partisan news network that is a propaganda mill can send anyone to the White House with their blessings and he can act like an angry ape in the primate cage at the zoo, and the president (any president) can do nothing about it. Ridiculous!

I would love to read the judge's reasoning in his decision. I didn't know the press had the constitutional right
to be argumentative asses and make the news instead of reporting it. Timothy J. Kelly, by the way, is a Trump appointee. You can't win them all.

And Trump putting little Acosta in his place lives on! Can’t wait for that little shrewd to interrupt getting embarrassed again.

Easy call going back to court ruling saying pro sport team owners couldn't keep women reporters out of team locker rooms. I also still believe Trump wins by losing this one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back