9 Americans Killed in Afghan Chopper Crash

listen miss spinster secratary, go get your boss a cup of coffe and hike the conservatard skirt a little. You might get lucky, you freaking hacktacular spinster

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: How pathetic. That's the best your little brain can come up with? What a fucking loser. :lol::lol::lol:

Interesting - and kind of pathetic - that most posters on this thread seem incapable of focusing on the actual topic. A helicopter crash killing 9 Americans. My prayers to them and their families.

My pity to the morons whose incessant need for whining overrides the deaths of our brave warriors. Sad bastards.
They are blinded by their hatred of western culture, all they think of is the 'evils of American imperialism' and ignore that soldiers are human beings, let alone that they have families.

code_pink_murder-vi.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPsk8nfLIQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:
listen miss spinster secratary, go get your boss a cup of coffe and hike the conservatard skirt a little. You might get lucky, you freaking hacktacular spinster

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: How pathetic. That's the best your little brain can come up with? What a fucking loser. :lol::lol::lol:

you could be single cause you ugly, instead of just because your a conservatard.
In that case you deserve the pity.

you could be single cause you ugly, instead of just because your a conservatard.

Yea, cuz looks are sooooo very important, huh? Gods teeth, do you know just how petty and stupid you sound? Seriously, it is pathetic to 'insult' someone on their marital state, looks (particularly when you don't actually know what I look like)? All you have achieved by your stupidity is to show your misogynistic attitude towards females. Asshole. You should be ashamed of yourself.... but I doubt you're even smart enough to understand why.

Yea, cuz looks are sooooo very important, huh? Gods teeth, do you know just how petty and stupid you sound? Seriously, it is pathetic to 'insult' someone on their marital state, looks (particularly when you don't actually know what I look like)? All you have achieved by your stupidity is to show your misogynistic attitude towards females. Asshole. You should be ashamed of yourself.... but I doubt you're even smart enough to understand why.

Listen spinster conservatard, it's doesn't take a mind reader to guess a hatefilled dimwhitt like you is single.

Listen spinster conservatard, it's doesn't take a mind reader to guess a hatefilled dimwhitt like you is single.

Perhaps not, but it takes intellect to equate being 'single' as somehow a bad thing. In what way does my martial state have any bearing on anything? What business is it of yours? Whether I am single, married, gay, straight, black, white, a secretary or a successful self employed writer, rich, poor..... absolutely none of it is relevant to anyone but me. Yet, because you disagree with my politics, you think that gives you some right to attempt to insult me based on thin air.... because you don't know who i am, what I do or who I am with.

It doesn't take a mind reader to work out that the 'hatefilled dimwit' is you. That can be concluded by your pathetic, misogynistic, rant filled 'insullts'. That is your business, I won't make it mine. Sad bastard.

I hate fucking sexists.

Hate is a bad thing, mo chara. We should feel sorry for those who are so weak that they are afraid of another person based on their gender. Feel their insecurities - relate to their pain... and then dismiss them as too stupid to be of any relevance.

I hate fucking sexists.

Hate is a bad thing, mo chara. We should feel sorry for those who are so weak that they are afraid of another person based on their gender. Feel their insecurities - relate to their pain... and then dismiss them as too stupid to be of any relevance.
Oh yeah, he's a moron.

Good point, though. I don't hate him, nor do I hate sexists. They are not worth it. I did watch the Blues Brothers recently, though.

"I hate Illinois Nazis", so that was fresh in my mind.

I hate fucking sexists.

Oh yeah, he's a moron.

Good point, though. I don't hate him, nor do I hate sexists. They are not worth it. I did watch the Blues Brothers recently, though.

"I hate Illinois Nazis", so that was fresh in my mind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Great line.... great movie! :lol:

this occupation to will end soon, right now Obama is too chicken shit to get out or finish it.

The nine NATO troops killed in an Afghanistan helicopter crash Tuesday were American, U.S. defense officials confirmed to Fox News. One Afghan national security force member was wounded.

The crash happened in Zabul province in southern Afghanistan, where troops are ramping up pressure on Taliban insurgents. The area has rugged terrain where helicopters are heavily used to transport military troops spread over mountainous areas with few roads.

FOXNews.com - 9 Americans Killed in Afghan Chopper Crash

What's happening to the Americans is what happened to the Russians.

The nine NATO troops killed in an Afghanistan helicopter crash Tuesday were American, U.S. defense officials confirmed to Fox News. One Afghan national security force member was wounded.

The crash happened in Zabul province in southern Afghanistan, where troops are ramping up pressure on Taliban insurgents. The area has rugged terrain where helicopters are heavily used to transport military troops spread over mountainous areas with few roads.

FOXNews.com - 9 Americans Killed in Afghan Chopper Crash

What's happening to the Americans is what happened to the Russians.

Thanks for the info pigshit.

Forum List

Back