Reid Calls Gillibrand Senate's 'Hottest' Member

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
LOL, rather unprofessional, sexist, and politically incorrect. :razz: I thought that the Democrats were the progressive, forward thinking party, that eschewed these archaic world views, respecting women for their brains rather than objectifying them? :confused:

FOXNews.com - Reid Calls Gillibrand Senate's 'Hottest' Member
Voters now know a thing or two about Harry Reid's type -- the Senate majority leader, speaking at a fundraiser Monday, reportedly called New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand "the hottest member," in front of a crowd that included the blond mother of two.

Politico.com reported that the remark caused Gillibrand to blush and surprised those in the audience.

Reid apparently was explaining that senators are known for "many things," but that Gillibrand has a reputation as a Capitol Hill hottie.

"We in the Senate refer to Senator Gillibrand as the hottest member," he said, according to the article. Plus she knows securities law, he added.

I'm sure that Gillibrand is deeply honored and delighted to be called a 'hottie'.

Seriously, what is it with some men that they think this is appropriate? Like anyone is gonna be flattered by some ugly reptilian old man's attention. Anyone who refers to me as 'hot' is immediately dismissed as too fucking stupid and shallow for me. Just sayin.

I'm hoping that in just a few more months we won't be hearing anything from Harry Reid except for maybe how he's spending his time in the shit can.

I'm sure that Gillibrand is deeply honored and delighted to be called a 'hottie'.

Seriously, what is it with some men that they think this is appropriate? Like anyone is gonna be flattered by some ugly reptilian old man's attention. Anyone who refers to me as 'hot' is immediately dismissed as too fucking stupid and shallow for me. Just sayin.

sooooo,you're not hot?:(

j/k..

LOL, rather unprofessional, sexist, and politically incorrect. :razz: I thought that the Democrats were the progressive, forward thinking party, that eschewed these archaic world views, respecting women for their brains rather than objectifying them? :confused:

Voters now know a thing or two about Harry Reid's type -- the Senate majority leader, speaking at a fundraiser Monday, reportedly called New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand "the hottest member," in front of a crowd that included the blond mother of two.

Politico.com reported that the remark caused Gillibrand to blush and surprised those in the audience.

Reid apparently was explaining that senators are known for "many things," but that Gillibrand has a reputation as a Capitol Hill hottie.

"We in the Senate refer to Senator Gillibrand as the hottest member," he said, according to the article. Plus she knows securities law, he added.

Milquetoast called someone hot? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reid is Aqualung creepy, it makes my skin crawl to hear him talk about hot women.

Milquetoast called someone hot? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah..hes trying to be down with the Hip crowd....:lol:

Reid really is a creepy loser. Gilibrand is not "hot", not by a stretch! What she is is "CUTE" -albeit in a matronly "MOM" kind of way. Next we'll be hearing how beautiful Hillary is.....:cuckoo:

kirsten-gillibrand.jpg
images

Last edited:
Hot? Gillibrand?

Someone buy this guy a...

lookat_00000307_preview.jpg

cause he's really desperate.

I'm guessing that's about the most accurate observation you've ever made here.

sooooo,you're not hot?:(

j/k..

Only if you think so, mo chara. :eusa_angel:

I'm guessing that's about the most accurate observation you've ever made here.

I don't need to guess - you're a fucking idiot... that is based on evidence provided by you.

Reid really is a creepy loser. Gilibrand is not "hot", not by a stretch! What she is is "CUTE" -albeit in a matronly "MOM" kind of way. Next we'll be hearing how beautiful Hillary is.....:cuckoo:

Have you seen the other women in the Senate? On that scale, Gillibrand is a godess.

Have you seen the other women in the Senate? On that scale, Gillibrand is a godess.

Although, now that Lisa Murkowski won't be returning to the Senate the bar will be much higher.

Forum List

Back