9/11 Was Not a Product of Blowback, huh?

Clinton Never did any jail time either. And he actually broke the law, where as neither Nixon or Reagan broke any law.

Shall we list the 3 crooked Kennedy's, the host of crooked democratic representatives and Senators that have flaunted the law and never been charged? I can go on and on.

Republicans police their own, Democrats openly reelect and try to promote criminals.

YOu think that Nixon and Reagan did not break the law? you don't think that Nixon obstructed justice? you don't think that Reagan provided aid to the contras in direct violation of the law? and like I said.... you list crooked democrats...I list crooked republicans.... what a stupid way to spend a thursday evening.

do it.

I have my guns loaded.

:eusa_whistle:

it all comes back to palestine. If only our alliances would allow us to actually fix palestine this excuse for a reaction would fall out of their quiver.

Now your talking!!!

I cant wait till this country goes into a revolution... I am looking so forward to it like you wouldnt believe...

I have some good friends that are far left libs... and Ive told them all, I'm sorry, but the day it starts you will be the first bastards I kill!

I believe the immoral American left is as guilty as OBL for 9/11...And they deserve the same...

Lets get it started !!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I believe the immoral American left is as guilty as OBL for 9/11...And they deserve the same...

So you believe that my beliefs, which you happen to disagree with, are on par with massacreing 3,000 Americans?

Sorry, but no. If you don't our freedom of speech and expression, move to China or Burma or some fascist country which fits your sensibilities more.

So you believe that my beliefs, which you happen to disagree with, are on par with massacreing 3,000 Americans?

Sorry, but no. If you don't our freedom of speech and expression, move to China or Burma or some fascist country which fits your sensibilities more.

Alucard is a waste. He is a bigot and a bully. He has openly admitted he uses his position of authority to do illegal things. He judges people on their skin color and how they speak, on where they live and how they do their hair. He does this in an official capacity in Law Enforcement.

He is worse than Joyce because he uses a position of trust and authority for his own bigoted ways.

Alucard is a waste. He is a bigot and a bully. He has openly admitted he uses his position of authority to do illegal things. He judges people on their skin color and how they speak, on where they live and how they do their hair. He does this in an official capacity in Law Enforcement.

He is worse than Joyce because he uses a position of trust and authority for his own bigoted ways.

He's also a nutter who says he can't wait for civil war? What do you think, is that treasonous?

He's also a nutter who says he can't wait for civil war? What do you think, is that treasonous?

No that is not treason. I suspect the Liberals will push us closer then we have been in a long time to a shooting insurrection. Who wins if that happens will be right and the losers will be what ever the winners decide to call them. Remember though The South was not labeled traitors after the civil war.

No that is not treason. I suspect the Liberals will push us closer then we have been in a long time to a shooting insurrection. Who wins if that happens will be right and the losers will be what ever the winners decide to call them. Remember though The South was not labeled traitors after the civil war.

That was because of Lincoln, who felt it better not to do so. But many of his advisors and generals very much wanted to vanquish the south.

That was because of Lincoln, who felt it better not to do so. But many of his advisors and generals very much wanted to vanquish the south.

Lincoln was dead before the war ended. how we treated the South had almost nothing to do with Lincoln's wishes. Johnson was impeached and survived by one vote for even do what little he did to ensure Lincoln's wishes were kept.

ninety percent true thank you!

Except one thing I have never used my position to do anything illegal...

You understand Bin Laden's main issue was the Air Force Base in Saudi Arabia, right?

The America-Israel aggression garbage is just a rallying cry for them.

Wrong Jillian, it's ALL about Israel and the Jews. That goes for Africa, Kosovo, you name it. :rolleyes:

No, I believe that your beliefs are the reason why OBL believes his attack that murdered 3000 people was justified...

And to be quite honest as far as the far left goes, in some ways,I agree with him...

Lincoln was dead before the war ended. how we treated the South had almost nothing to do with Lincoln's wishes. Johnson was impeached and survived by one vote for even do what little he did to ensure Lincoln's wishes were kept.

To be fair, it was my understanding from my discussions with my Husband, who had just finished Team of Rivals, that I recalled Lincoln not allowing the Confederate soldiers to be stripped of their guns and humiliated. My recollection is that Lincoln said no man shouldn't be able to hunt for his food and wouldn't allow it. But I can go back and check.

Ultimately, he didn't want the South humiiated, though, because he wanted it back in the union.

Whay you mean is we would just either murder all those pesky jews or force them to move to who knows where all would be well. And I counter with your wrong.

Osama Bin Laden and his buddies do not hate us just cause we support some Jews. They hate us cause we are NOT Muslim and according to them are not worthy of living unless we convert to THEIR brand of Islam.

Funny, you don't speak for millions of muslims OR OBL so perhaps we can stick to what the muslim nations have told us time and again instead of what you THINK they really meant.

No, I said nothing about murdering jews but.. hey... who DIDNT think that we'd flirt with antisemite accusations? It's potentially critical of israel so the absence of the automatic reaction would pretty much be as foreign as kool-aid with no sugar, peanut butter and no jelly, eggs with no bacon, cars without wheels, up with no down.

I guess I could slap you with the historic reality of the reaction to having your home usurped by bullshit excuses but we've covered it already and, lord knows, you have a common denominator reason to accept real estate strategy from a burning bush rather than the humanity burried in the mid easts own trail of tears.

Sure, sure.. it's just infuckinghumane to tell a jew where to live... but a muslim? that's gods plan!

:bowdown:

You don't know why specific muslims hate us. They could say the very same thing about your "let's send another missionary" ass but you'd deny the accusation, eh? Again and again, PALESTINE is the clarion call by those you'd rather just term enemy and kill. Addressing the aparthied of the mid east is off the table because in doing so you'd have to stop doling out a double standard that, apparently, applies only to the NEW master race. Fixing Palestine means you'd actually ahve to hold israel to the same standard that applies to the rest of the world. Now, you can bow to israel if that's what makes you happy... but being PURPOSEFULLY IGNORANT about a significant complaint of muslims won't wash your hands, pilate. Indeed, it's just another batch of shit that your christian progeny will have to insist wasn't the fault of chritianity like the inquisition and the crusades.. which.. who is kidding whome? This IS the modern crusade.

Now your talking!!!

I cant wait till this country goes into a revolution... I am looking so forward to it like you wouldnt believe...

I have some good friends that are far left libs... and Ive told them all, I'm sorry, but the day it starts you will be the first bastards I kill!

Lets get it started !!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Ironically, I bet you also identify yourself as a christian.

A second civil war is not impossible. I'll give you the same ominous advice that Ben Franklin published:

Don't treat on me.

hehehe.. yea,... RUBY RIDGE sure did suggest that it would be the left instigating a civil war!

Forum List

Back