Anyone Ever Heard of This Guy? He's a Real Gem

Maybe you should know about him. This is the type of individual you're leftist party holds in high esteem. But, yeah, I know the left-wing media ignores him and it has to take the likes of Fox News to reveal you and your ilk for what you truly are.

How can we hold someone in esteem that we've never heard of and never would if you didn't give him publicity? You're just not making any sense.

I said your party. Simply because you don't know about him doesn't mean your leftist politicians haven't heard of him. Of course your leftist politicians have heard of him because he writes them letters, helps them as demonstrated in the article, attends protests with bullhorns and everything else. So, that you claim you've never heard of him? Frankly, I think you're full of shit but, if you really aren't, this only demonstrates how ignorant you truly are and whether or not you should even be voting. If he's on Wikipedia? Then, obviously, he's well-known enough to gain the attention of plenty of folks. I mean, really, what are you...stupid? Don't watch TV, don't read the papers, don't read the news on the Internet, don't listen to the radio, etc., etc., etc.? And, furthermore, since you know what platforms it is folks get from Bill O'Reilly? Well, gee, then I guess that means you're well aware of the types of people who get platforms on Bill O'Reilly now...doesn't it? Otherwise, you wouldn't know "nutcases" get platforms from Bill O'Reilly now...would you? You certainly have a tone which suggests you're quite familiar with Bill O'Reilly so the fact that you claim you don't know who this guy is sounds to me more like a matter of you playing coy and trying to fill everyone full of shit.

I see. He's important because O'Reilly says so. I make up my own mind about things. I don't need a talking head to tell me what to think.

At least the "liberals" and "leftist's" have never elected that screwball to office....unlike the GOP who DID elect this one to the Louisiana House of Representatives and who courted him as a Tea Party candidate for President this year: David Duke

“These Jews who run things, who are producing this mental illness - teenage suicide... all these Jewish sicknesses. That's nothing new. The Talmud's full of things like sex with boys and girls.”

“The truth is there are two hundred white women raped in America by a black man for every one black woman raped by whites.”

“Our clear goal must be the advancement of the white race and separation of the white and black races. This goal must include freeing of the American media and government from subservient Jewish interests.”

“The Jews are trying to destroy all other cultures - as a survival mechanism - the only Nazi country in the world is Israel.”

“Jewish people have put the interests of race over the interests of the American people... Jews are filled with more hatred and rage for our race, for our heritage, for our blood than perhaps you can imagine.”

“Every Aryan must come to realize that truly hateful rhetoric or terrorism only fulfills the false, Jewish-created, media image of what we are and what we stand for. Those who embarrass us with the language or behavior of hatred work against our victory more than the worst Jewish supremacist.”

Leave it to the CONS to give him publicity. Nobody I know has ever heard of him and no one would without the platform he gets from people like O'Reilly.

So....you're proud of the fact that you don't get out much?

And, this is pretty funny: "Nobody I know...."
But, at least hermits have no peer pressure.

I get out plenty. I just don't take marching orders from that guy or O'Reilly. What's your excuse?

Right....you Pod People take your marching orders from extraterrestrials.

C'mon....how far does that leash let you 'get out'?

And, in that vein....

The story of the Obama voter:

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. "Ah, Cousin," said the Dog. "I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."

Better starve free than be a fat slave.

Aesop must'a been a rightwinger, huh?

OK....off to beddie-bye for you!

So....you're proud of the fact that you don't get out much?

And, this is pretty funny: "Nobody I know...."
But, at least hermits have no peer pressure.

I get out plenty. I just don't take marching orders from that guy or O'Reilly. What's your excuse?

And, in that vein....

A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. "Ah, Cousin," said the Dog. "I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

So, have the right wingers set their dogs free? They're obviously engaged in animal slavery.

OMG! Scary black guy with a bullhorn!!! NBPP you say?? That does it!! FREAK OUT!! RUN AWAY!! AAAIIEEEEEEEE!!!

Regards frrom Rosie

And, in that vein....

So, have the right wingers set their dogs free? They're obviously engaged in animal slavery.

Does EVERYTHING have to be explained to you????

Obama and the Leftists buy votes with food stamps and welfare benefits....like healthcare, which is not a federal government function....and they chain voters to their brand thereby.

There are others who believe in personal responsibility and take pride in achievement.

Beggin' for 'Beggin Strips'?

How can we hold someone in esteem that we've never heard of and never would if you didn't give him publicity? You're just not making any sense.

I said your party. Simply because you don't know about him doesn't mean your leftist politicians haven't heard of him. Of course your leftist politicians have heard of him because he writes them letters, helps them as demonstrated in the article, attends protests with bullhorns and everything else. So, that you claim you've never heard of him? Frankly, I think you're full of shit but, if you really aren't, this only demonstrates how ignorant you truly are and whether or not you should even be voting. If he's on Wikipedia? Then, obviously, he's well-known enough to gain the attention of plenty of folks. I mean, really, what are you...stupid? Don't watch TV, don't read the papers, don't read the news on the Internet, don't listen to the radio, etc., etc., etc.? And, furthermore, since you know what platforms it is folks get from Bill O'Reilly? Well, gee, then I guess that means you're well aware of the types of people who get platforms on Bill O'Reilly now...doesn't it? Otherwise, you wouldn't know "nutcases" get platforms from Bill O'Reilly now...would you? You certainly have a tone which suggests you're quite familiar with Bill O'Reilly so the fact that you claim you don't know who this guy is sounds to me more like a matter of you playing coy and trying to fill everyone full of shit.

I see. He's important because O'Reilly says so. I make up my own mind about things. I don't need a talking head to tell me what to think.

Where did O'Reilly say so? Want to show me that? And, what's a talking head got to do with anything? Again...what, you don't watch TV, read the newspaper, read the news on the Internet, etc., etc., etc.? This guy has been involved in pretty nationalized murder cases and has been involved in protests which have been reported on nationally. He's the leader of the Black Panther Party. It doesn't take O'Reilly to inform anyone about this guy. Like I said, he's on Wikipedia? Are you on Wikipedia? No...you aren't. Know why? Because know one knows who you are and you haven't done anything to gain the attention of people across America and, probably, across other nations, as well. However, since this guy is on Wikipedia -- since it is regular people who edit Wikipedia -- it's only logical to conclude multitudes of folks do know about him. And, that you claim you aren't is quite funny...really. I mean, how ignorant can one possibly be? And, although you may not need (a) talking head to tell you what to think? You clearly do need a multitude of talking heads, emanating from the left, telling you what to think. They tell you it's only white conservatives who are the racists and you just follow along like the nose-shoved-up-their-ass lemming you are and aren't even aware of the likes of this guy.

Leave it to the CONS to give him publicity. Nobody I know has ever heard of him and no one would without the platform he gets from people like O'Reilly.

he probably has about 3 'followers'...

only the wingers give a rat's...

He's the leader of he Black Panther Party you complete fruitcake! And what...next, you're going to tell me you've never heard of the Black Panther Party? So, no, he's got slightly more than "3 'followers'"...dope!

He's the leader of he Black Panther Party you complete fruitcake! And what...next, you're going to tell me you've never heard of the Black Panther Party? So, no, he's got slightly more than "3 'followers'"...dope!

OK..., four. You happy? That doesn't make giving him a platform any more sane.

:confused:What would happen if you threw a new black panther party and no one showed up?:confused:

And that's really what you think the Black Panther Party consists of? Four members? LOL! I've heard of ignorant before but, you people take the cake and are embarrassing. No wonder this country is so fucked up and that punk-in-chief got re-elected.

And that's really what you think the Black Panther Party consists of? Four members? LOL! I've heard of ignorant before but, you people take the cake and are embarrassing. No wonder this country is so fucked up and that punk-in-chief got re-elected.

I think they're a party that wouldn't be on anyone's radar, except that people like you keep puffing them up.

I think they're a party that wouldn't be on anyone's radar, except that people like you keep puffing them up.

Has nothing to do with people like me puffing them up. The Black Panther Party has been around much longer than I have been puffing them up and it wasn't me puffing them up which caused their coming into existence. That's like implying Charles Manson wouldn't even be on anyone's radar except that people like me puff him up. No, Charles Manson is on peoples' radar due to those things he did, just like the Black Panther Party is on folks' radar due to the things they've done. And, in fact, this is the first time I've even ever mentioned the Black Panther Party on an Internet forum and, guess what? The Black Panther Party didn't miraculously go away until I just suddenly decided to write an entry on this forum about a guy who is the leader of the Black Panther Party. The Black Panther Party has been around since 1966 and, do you honestly think they're going to melt away into obscurity if I never make mention of the Black Panther Party again? No, they're not. And, only a delusional loon would think they would. If I thought never talking about someone or something would make them/it go away because I'm not puffing them/it up? I'd stop talking about lefttards in a heartbeat. But, lefttards aren't going to go away simply because I stop talking about them and puffing them up.

I'm sure this person is a wonderful example of the human race and has only been afforded bad publicity.:lol:

Forum List

Back