President Obama's veto against the 9/11 suing games has just got overruled by congress, the first ever such thing in US history.

So, if Saudi Arabia gets sued now, then will the 10000+ drone victims in Pakistan and the Middle East sue back? That way America will have to pay out even more money.

And even more interestingly, will the Arabs change their minds after this now, that their enemy is no longer just US foreign policy, but the entire mass of individual Americans?

It is possible that this was Condoleezza Rice's real job to start up, when nobody understood what she was really doing during W Bush. Also possible, that this is how unsuspecting and uninterested average individuals get pulled into war games against their will.

The benefits of 9/11 continue ...

Discuss.
What case have they got against the Saudis ?

To my understanding the law suit is against Saudi Arabia for sponsoring the 9/11 terrorists. I don't know if it is determined how much money they want yet. It will be interesting when the drone bombed peasants of these countries tully up how much money their bombed relatives and land needs compensating for.
Are you suggesting that these "drone bombed peasants" are somehow less human, therefore less deserving of justice?

And how do you think this works, will the "drone bombed peasants" have access to American courts?

No, what I wrote is that the drone bombed peasants are likely to have more damages than the 9/11 victims. So if this is about justice, which doesn't look likely, then the 9/11 victims will have to pay the peasants and not the other way around.

Will an American court have access to Saudi Arabia?
Why does it not look likely? 9/11 victims have not gotten a full accounting of the events surrounding 9/11. This new law opens another avenue for them pursue justice in holding the perpetrators accountable.

No I don't believe Saudi Arabia will be cooperative but that is no reason to deny 9/11 victims a chance at closure.

Closure or revenge? Or more like expediency? Or greed? Looks like 9/11 is turning into an extortion game. It is possible that in all court cases, those who always demand "full" accounts are clever and opportunistic extortionists.

In most wars, people count themselves extremely lucky if they get a symbolic compensation for their losses. But there are some that turn to devote their lives to exploit it and join in the robbery. Those 9/11 victims that join such law suits will have to prove in front of the court of international sentiment that they are not in this category.

President Obama's veto against the 9/11 suing games has just got overruled by congress, the first ever such thing in US history.

So, if Saudi Arabia gets sued now, then will the 10000+ drone victims in Pakistan and the Middle East sue back? That way America will have to pay out even more money.

And even more interestingly, will the Arabs change their minds after this now, that their enemy is no longer just US foreign policy, but the entire mass of individual Americans?

It is possible that this was Condoleezza Rice's real job to start up, when nobody understood what she was really doing during W Bush. Also possible, that this is how unsuspecting and uninterested average individuals get pulled into war games against their will.

Discuss.

To my understanding the law suit is against Saudi Arabia for sponsoring the 9/11 terrorists. I don't know if it is determined how much money they want yet. It will be interesting when the drone bombed peasants of these countries tully up how much money their bombed relatives and land needs compensating for.
I would be interested to see what evidence they have.

Yes. This will be the most interesting part. In a country where the plaintiffs have unlimited power and the defendant has none, the idea of evidence becomes relative.

Discuss.

10000+ drone victims in Pakistan

did the prezbo get the approval of the people

by going through congress

to get a declaration to do that

Good point, indeed the USA is not in military conflict with any country. They call it anti terrorism and law enforcement.

Are you suggesting that these "drone bombed peasants" are somehow less human, therefore less deserving of justice?

And how do you think this works, will the "drone bombed peasants" have access to American courts?

No, what I wrote is that the drone bombed peasants are likely to have more damages than the 9/11 victims. So if this is about justice, which doesn't look likely, then the 9/11 victims will have to pay the peasants and not the other way around.

Why does it not look likely? 9/11 victims have not gotten a full accounting of the events surrounding 9/11. This new law opens another avenue for them pursue justice in holding the perpetrators accountable.

No I don't believe Saudi Arabia will be cooperative but that is no reason to deny 9/11 victims a chance at closure.

Closure or revenge? Or more like expediency? Or greed? Looks like 9/11 is turning into an extortion game. It is possible that in all court cases, those who always demand "full" accounts are clever and opportunistic extortionists.

In most wars, people count themselves extremely lucky if they get a symbolic compensation for their losses. But there are some that turn to devote their lives to exploit it and join in the robbery. Those 9/11 victims that join such law suits will have to prove in front of the court of international sentiment that they are not in this category.
Closure or revenge? Or more like expediency? Or greed?
Accountability. They are going after the source of funding for the 9/11 tragedy......something your government should have done instead of all the misdirection. And they owe you no explanation, it is their right.

I am surprised Goosie. I thought Obama was protecting the ordinary non Jewish Americans from getting pulled into these wars, when he vetoed those law suits.
No American is innocent of the crimes committed in their name.
What?

So I as an American, I am responsible for the acts of criminals like W and Big Ears. I beg to differ.

I am surprised Goosie. I thought Obama was protecting the ordinary non Jewish Americans from getting pulled into these wars, when he vetoed those law suits.
What?

So I as an American, I am responsible for the acts of criminals like W and Big Ears. I beg to differ.
Yes of course you are responsible. Our system provides a government that is representative of the people. Hell, I would bet you voted for Bush, two times even.

Accountability. They are going after the source of funding for the 9/11 tragedy......something your government should have done instead of all the misdirection. And they owe you no explanation, it is their right.

the source of funding was ZAKAT-----I see no real possibility of suing everyone who donates to the ISLAMIC CAUSE

What?

Yes of course you are responsible. Our system provides a government that is representative of the people. Hell, I would bet you voted for Bush, two times even.
More bull shit.

Our system is entirely rigged and does not represent the people. It represents the Oligarchy.

I did not vote for W or Big Ears...so you can't pin that shit on me, but I can pin it on you since you love Big Ears.

What?

More bull shit.

Our system is entirely rigged and does not represent the people. It represents the Oligarchy.

I did not vote for W or Big Ears...so you can't pin that shit on me, but I can pin it on you since you love Big Ears.
And who is responsible for maintaining the system of government if not the people.

What?

More bull shit.

And who is responsible for maintaining the system of government if not the people.
More BS.

The people have no say in the government. The political class is solely responsible for their actions.

When you have a media completely in the tank for Cankles, they dupe millions of Americans. Then you have donald who clearly is better than corrupt Hillary, but no great shakes...we vote just two people and you think we are then responsible for their actions....good God man, wake the fuck up.

What?

More bull shit.

More BS.

The people have no say in the government. The political class is solely responsible for their actions.

When you have a media completely in the tank for Cankles, they dupe millions of Americans. Then you have donald who clearly is better than corrupt Hillary, but no great shakes...we vote just two people and you think we are then responsible for their actions....good God man, wake the fuck up.
I am quite awake, I know what is going on and I will not excuse my fellow Americans for their ignorance.

No. Why should they have the right to go after the source of anything? Only totalitarian governments do that. Or maybe that's the point of this exercise.

What?

He may be right, if he uses the argument of voting on elections. You need a state of old fashioned values to escape how democratic voting laws tie you into co conspiracy.

No. Why should they have the right to go after the source of anything? Only totalitarian governments do that. Or maybe that's the point of this exercise.
The first, fifth and fourteenth amendments to the constitution give them the right. Or don't you believe in the constitution.

The first, fifth and fourteenth amendments to the constitution give them the right. Or don't you believe in the constitution.

No, they don't give them that right. And yes I believe in the constitution.

The 1st amendment gives them the right to speak but not the right of search and seisure. The 5th amendment is only about incriminating themselves. But extortion is already a crime, unless you argue that the constitution doesn't apply internationally. And the 14th amendment just correlates them with the land of the US, doesn't apply here.

Just as no muslim is innocent of the crimes committed in their name, and you will find more crimes in islam's name than in America's

Discuss.

The same case you dont have against England of course

So they are American are they, or is this just another example of islamonazi manipulation. Tread lightly if you dont want to be squished

Discuss.
Oh, something about funding terrorists. And not just the 9/11 hijackers.

No, they don't give them that right. And yes I believe in the constitution.

The 1st amendment gives them the right to speak but not the right of search and seisure. The 5th amendment is only about incriminating themselves. But extortion is already a crime, unless you argue that the constitution doesn't apply internationally. And the 14th amendment just correlates them with the land of the US, doesn't apply here.
The right to petition and due process under equal protection of the law.

Forum List

Back