anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
President Obama's veto against the 9/11 suing games has just got overruled by congress, the first ever such thing in US history.

So, if Saudi Arabia gets sued now, then will the 10000+ drone victims in Pakistan and the Middle East sue back? That way America will have to pay out even more money.

And even more interestingly, will the Arabs change their minds after this now, that their enemy is no longer just US foreign policy, but the entire mass of individual Americans?

It is possible that this was Condoleezza Rice's real job to start up, when nobody understood what she was really doing during W Bush. Also possible, that this is how unsuspecting and uninterested average individuals get pulled into war games against their will.

The benefits of 9/11 continue ...

Discuss.

I am surprised Goosie. I thought Obama was protecting the ordinary non Jewish Americans from getting pulled into these wars, when he vetoed those law suits.

I am surprised Goosie. I thought Obama was protecting the ordinary non Jewish Americans from getting pulled into these wars, when he vetoed those law suits.
No American is innocent of the crimes committed in their name.

President Obama's veto against the 9/11 suing games has just got overruled by congress, the first ever such thing in US history.

So, if Saudi Arabia gets sued now, then will the 10000+ drone victims in Pakistan and the Middle East sue back? That way America will have to pay out even more money.

And even more interestingly, will the Arabs change their minds after this now, that their enemy is no longer just US foreign policy, but the entire mass of individual Americans?

It is possible that this was Condoleezza Rice's real job to start up, when nobody understood what she was really doing during W Bush. Also possible, that this is how unsuspecting and uninterested average individuals get pulled into war games against their will.

Discuss.
What case have they got against the Saudis ?

Maybe he is, but I'm getting conformist in my old age.
I heard about the Borg collective. The French like it too. Scary. Especially when it comes with the Mossad / aipac.

Discuss.

To my understanding the law suit is against Saudi Arabia for sponsoring the 9/11 terrorists. I don't know if it is determined how much money they want yet. It will be interesting when the drone bombed peasants of these countries tully up how much money their bombed relatives and land needs compensating for.

I heard about the Borg collective. The French like it too. Scary. Especially when it comes with the Mossad / aipac.
Are you talking about Milo's metaphor?
This is interesting. What is Milo's metaphor?

a2d3a31e255b1e22a9a61b5c96732922.jpg

Discuss.

To my understanding the law suit is against Saudi Arabia for sponsoring the 9/11 terrorists. I don't know if it is determined how much money they want yet. It will be interesting when the drone bombed peasants of these countries tully up how much money their bombed relatives and land needs compensating for.
Are you suggesting that these "drone bombed peasants" are somehow less human, therefore less deserving of justice?

And how do you think this works, will the "drone bombed peasants" have access to American courts?

I am a Christian, with a special nose for war cooking Jews.

Discuss.

Are you suggesting that these "drone bombed peasants" are somehow less human, therefore less deserving of justice?

And how do you think this works, will the "drone bombed peasants" have access to American courts?

No, what I wrote is that the drone bombed peasants are likely to have more damages than the 9/11 victims. So if this is about justice, which doesn't look likely, then the 9/11 victims will have to pay the peasants and not the other way around.

Will an American court have access to Saudi Arabia?

Discuss.

No, what I wrote is that the drone bombed peasants are likely to have more damages than the 9/11 victims. So if this is about justice, which doesn't look likely, then the 9/11 victims will have to pay the peasants and not the other way around.

Will an American court have access to Saudi Arabia?
Why does it not look likely? 9/11 victims have not gotten a full accounting of the events surrounding 9/11. This new law opens another avenue for them pursue justice in holding the perpetrators accountable.

No I don't believe Saudi Arabia will be cooperative but that is no reason to deny 9/11 victims a chance at closure.

I am a Christian, with a special nose for war cooking Jews.
But you know me of old.

Discuss.

I would be interested to see what evidence they have.

Discuss.

10000+ drone victims in Pakistan

did the prezbo get the approval of the people

by going through congress

to get a declaration to do that

Forum List

Back