9/11 should be a day of service

And personally I don't wave a flag in front of my house.

I feel the fact that I served in the military is all the patriotism I need to show.

I realize that you like flying your flag chef, but if you didn't, you certainly have shown more patriotism in your lifetime to not have to either.

If somebody tells me I'm not patriotic enough because I don't wave a flag, well I tell them to fuck off.

Typical liberal drivel. Obama's incompetent ass already covered this garbage, and only the loonies agree.
9/11, Patriot day, is a day for reflection and rememberance. It's a day you PROUDLY fly our great flag and reflect. It's not a day for liberal loons to politicize. Doing so is just plain disgusting!

What exactly gives right-wing nutjobs any claim to 9/11?
The fact that they never caught Osama Bin Laden?

Or the fact that they took the trust we placed in them to find Bin Laden and used it to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11?

Personally, I LIVE in New York, and work in Manhattan. I had a close co-worker that died in the south tower.

None of you have any claim on 9/11 that I can see.

Your flag-waving BS is nothing but a big show.

Because their President allowed the 9/11 attacks to happen?
Clinton is the president for right-wing nutjobs?

Still ducking those Van Jones questions I see. Typical Obamabot moron. Too spineless to admit ANYTHING that exposes his beloved messiah for being the anti-american commie piece of shit he's most definitely proven to be.
Seriously, you're a clown!

I posed a question to you in that thread that you have yet to answer. That's called "the ball is in your court", dickhead.
No you didn't, lil man!

So now, not only are you a moron, but you can't read either???:eusa_liar:

What exactly gives right-wing nutjobs any claim to 9/11?
The fact that they never caught Osama Bin Laden?

Or the fact that they took the trust we placed in them to find Bin Laden and used it to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11?

Personally, I LIVE in New York, and work in Manhattan. I had a close co-worker that died in the south tower.

None of you have any claim on 9/11 that I can see.

Your flag-waving BS is nothing but a big show.

Pretty sad you don't even remember who was President on 9/11/2001.....very sad.

And personally I don't wave a flag in front of my house.

I feel the fact that I served in the military is all the patriotism I need to show.

I realize that you like flying your flag chef, but if you didn't, you certainly have shown more patriotism in your lifetime to not have to either.

If somebody tells me I'm not patriotic enough because I don't wave a flag, well I tell them to fuck off.
It's your choice to fly the flag, or not fly it. There's no law saying you have too.

A few words from Jay Winuk, co-founder of 911dayofservice.org: ...

9-11 is a day of remembrance of the viscious attack on America... by the forces of Evil; part and parcel of which, is the author of this drivel, who demonstrates such through the attempt to distract history from that evil with this imbecilic deception.

There is nothing laudible about 'serving the State...' there is nothing laudible in the pretense of reading to the blind or what have you. These would-be service corps are little more than indoctrination groups which no interests but the organization of the subversion of the very concept of America, itself.
Nowhere does it say "service to the state". This is another in a series of lies the Right uses to de-legitimize the Obama presidency.

The last sentence is an illustration of the silliness of the new radical right. This is despicable! Nothing laudable in reading to the blind? Indoctrination?

I suggest that YOU have been indoctrinated by idiots whose only agenda is political victory. How cynical! How utterly un-American! Don't ever call for service if you see service in such cynical, putrid terms as you have described here. Reread your post. Think about what you have said. Consider how hypocritical it is when you call for support or community service.

I urge you to think. Just for today. Think.

I posed a question to you in that thread that you have yet to answer. That's called "the ball is in your court", dickhead.
No you didn't, lil man!

Go back to the thread you so spinelessly abandoned. You asked me for a link. Zoom-boing immediately provided it before I had the chance too. Therefore, your question was answered.
Christ, you're such a tool!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
A few words from Jay Winuk, co-founder of 911dayofservice.org: ...

9-11 is a day of remembrance of the viscious attack on America... by the forces of Evil; part and parcel of which, is the author of this drivel, who demonstrates such through the attempt to distract history from that evil with this imbecilic deception.

There is nothing laudible about 'serving the State...' there is nothing laudible in the pretense of reading to the blind or what have you. These would-be service corps are little more than indoctrination groups which no interests but the organization of the subversion of the very concept of America, itself.

Thank you for your words of encouragement that I shouldn't feel bad keeping all of the extra shit that I have and turning my back on all of those lazy crippled, elderly, and retards.

No you didn't, lil man!

Go back to teh thread you so spinelessly abandoned. You asked me for a link. Zoom-boing immediately provided it before I had the chance too. Therefore, your question was answered.
Christ, you're such a tool!:cuckoo:

Fair enough. Last I had checked, you had not responded. What was the title of that thread again?

I think that 9-11 should be a day of remembrance, unknown to Obama the people of this country have done and will always do community service, we don't need him to tell us when and what to do. We are the most generous people on earth and as with every disastor, man-made or natural we do this all over the world.

How silly of you. What is truly sad is thode who have no knowledge of how Clinton instructed his lackey, Gore, to head up an unprecedented gutting of the IC of historic proportion over three years prior to 2001. Ignorance is not a good thing, dude.

How silly of you. What is truly sad is thode who have no knowledge of how Clinton instructed his lackey, Gore, to head up an unprecedented gutting of the IC of historic proportion over three years prior to 2001. Ignorance is not a good thing, dude.
Um...US foreign policy in and relations with the Middle East didn't begin on January 21, 1993, dude.

it should be a day of protest until the truth is told and justice is done

Ahhhhh Christ. the whitecoats left the doors to the asylum unlocked, once again. The :cuckoo: are runnin' wild!

6 out of 10 ....9/11 commission members call their report a cover-up and call for a real investigation ....but their findings are good enough for you....that's mental

Um...US foreign policy in and relations with the Middle East didn't begin on January 21, 1993, dude.
Hmmm. So, because the Muslim leaders are too weak, idiotic and just insane and lame, it's our fault. Wonder why the North Koreans didn't highjack passenger laden planes filled with fuel and slam them into buildings in the USA yet? Nah, I don't wonder...Koreans are a pretty bright bunch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back