9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

If the awakening by the American people and the rest of the world regarding 9-11 and the Zionists terrorists is so insignificant....then why do you desperately and constantly attack them? And BTW...the people who have posited that small nuclear devices may have been used, agree with YOU that thermite/thermate was unlikely used...I don't necessarily agree totally with them, but you don't see me bashing their work and information. The information some of them use to suggest that small mini nukes were used is found in the USGS list of substances that were found in the WTC dust samples, that contained components of nuclear fission....that should not have been found there..

Tell us...who do you think within the US government should have come out, either then or now, and indict the criminals suspected of facilitating the false flag attack on 9-11???
It should be obvious that those in positions to do such a crime are extremely powerful, and have managed to control the cover up, the media, and those capable of exposing and indicting the criminals...

If "awakening ... the American people and the rest of the world regarding 9-11 and the Zionists terrorists" was their intent, I'd be as supportive as you are but it's not.
They even admit what they say and report is unmitigated BS, Princess. Assuming you are a one of us, what kind of "patriotic" American believes and defends known anti-Semites who are linked at the hip to Iran's state-run media?

Edit, 11/2012: Gordon Duff, "Senior Editor" at Veterans Today, admits that at least 40% of what he puts on the website is "purposely false."

veterans today debunked - Google Search

Another misrepresentation by sayit. Veterans Today is who actually debunked a fear that the veterans were being disarmed for the inauguration ceremony. Thinking Americans also know that the majority of the 'antisemitic" rhetoric against anyone who speaks out about the Zionists lies, is BS. It's a lie and they always use it when they are exposed.
In fact, Israeli Zionists are the most antisemitic bunch around, and many of them that lay claims to the "Holy Land' are not even of Semitic decent, blood, or origin!
It takes a person an honest effort to find the truth to see that what the Zionists have been saying for generations is all bullshit.
The crimes of the 9-11 attack against Americans point to the real enemy being the Zionists and their Sayanim within this nation, and the evidence is overwhelming. What is more overwhelming is that they have such control of America, its courts, politics, foreign policy and media to keep a lid on many facts about Israel and the Zionists agenda.

Sayit has not proven that the Veterans Today folks "report unmitigated BS" or that what they put on the website is "purposely false." Your links provide nothing to bolster your BS claims.

What a surprise! Jones's veneer scratched, out pops a Nazi in full SS regalia!
That is your purpose in all this 9/11 CT nonsense ... you need to pin it on the Joooos.
Thanks for playing, Princess. You are dismissed. :D

Oh look, an idiot...... You have lost any and all credibility. Do have a nice day......

I've been here for months and have seen nothing of value from Pauli. Was it really once credibility or just a lot of posters being nice to the severely mentally challenged?

Last edited:
If the awakening by the American people and the rest of the world regarding 9-11 and the Zionists terrorists is so insignificant....then why do you desperately and constantly attack them? And BTW...the people who have posited that small nuclear devices may have been used, agree with YOU that thermite/thermate was unlikely used...I don't necessarily agree totally with them, but you don't see me bashing their work and information. The information some of them use to suggest that small mini nukes were used is found in the USGS list of substances that were found in the WTC dust samples, that contained components of nuclear fission....that should not have been found there..

Tell us...who do you think within the US government should have come out, either then or now, and indict the criminals suspected of facilitating the false flag attack on 9-11???
It should be obvious that those in positions to do such a crime are extremely powerful, and have managed to control the cover up, the media, and those capable of exposing and indicting the criminals...

If "awakening ... the American people and the rest of the world regarding 9-11 and the Zionists terrorists" was their intent, I'd be as supportive as you are but it's not.
They even admit what they say and report is unmitigated BS, Princess. Assuming you are a one of us, what kind of "patriotic" American believes and defends known anti-Semites who are linked at the hip to Iran's state-run media?

Edit, 11/2012: Gordon Duff, "Senior Editor" at Veterans Today, admits that at least 40% of what he puts on the website is "purposely false."

Another misrepresentation by sayit. Veterans Today is who actually debunked a fear that the veterans were being disarmed for the inauguration ceremony. Thinking Americans also know that the majority of the 'antisemitic" rhetoric against anyone who speaks out about the Zionists lies, is BS. It's a lie and they always use it when they are exposed.
In fact, Israeli Zionists are the most antisemitic bunch around, and many of them that lay claims to the "Holy Land' are not even of Semitic decent, blood, or origin!
It takes a person an honest effort to find the truth to see that what the Zionists have been saying for generations is all bullshit.
The crimes of the 9-11 attack against Americans point to the real enemy being the Zionists and their Sayanim within this nation, and the evidence is overwhelming. What is more overwhelming is that they have such control of America, its courts, politics, foreign policy and media to keep a lid on many facts about Israel and the Zionists agenda.

Sayit has not proven that the Veterans Today folks "report unmitigated BS" or that what they put on the website is "purposely false." Your links provide nothing to bolster your BS claims.

Evidently you only believe Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today, when he is trashing Joooos. What a surprise!
"... about 30% of what's on Veterans Today is patently false." - Gordon Duff
"...about 40% of what I write is at least purposely partially false..." - Gordon Duff

Now read that to yourself....It doesn't matter what he believes but his message is correct....Really? I'm sorry but the people on that site are Russians and Pakistanis and god knows who else and they don't give a rats ass for America......

And you just go on calling me and most of the veterans in America her enemy, it shows how fucking stupid you are.....

It doesn't matter whether the WTC was blown up by nukes or nano thermate, the message of who is more likely behind the 9-11 attacks is correct.
I'm sorry but the people on that site are Russians and Pakistanis and god knows who else and they don't give a rats ass for America......
This is blatantly false. As is you trying to insinuate that since I don't consider you worthy of any "Veteran" respect, and I consider you an enemy of America, that this means that automatically I am also calling "most of the veterans in America her enemy ".

I know you are a stooge for the enemy that sent Americans off to die for wars built on lies.
I called you out on this. You trying to suggest that I feel the same way about "most" veterans is another false hood.
Most veterans know that what Veterans today reports on is the truth. Most veterans know they have been lied to just like the rest of the American people.
You however are nothing but a shill who protects the lying murderers and their Zionist masters who have infiltrated "by way of deception" OUR nation.
You never ever have stood with the veterans that know what was done to them and their country and have the guts to speak out about it. You have no guts and have no shame in protecting the enemies of America and her REAL Patriotic Veterans.
You are a phoney and a fraud.

You're wasting your time debating anything with that one. Him and his Sock Puppet Troll buddies are all-in with Big Brother. And nothing you say is gonna change that. Ollie was broken and trained like a dog while serving in the Military. He obeys his Master. He eagerly laps up anything his Master feeds him. It's all he knows. So leave Trolls like him behind, and try to enjoy the Forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Uh-huh.
Only you fellow CT "patriots" know the truth and everyone who finds your opinions to be based on admittedly "false" info from sites like Veterans Today is a tool of Big Bro.
If that is how you justify your CT silliness you are far sillier than I believed to be possible.
You are completely lost in space, Princess. :cuckoo:

"... about 30% of what's on Veterans Today is patently false." - Gordon Duff, senior editor at Veterans Today
"...about 40% of what I write is at least purposely partially false..." - Gordon Duff

Last edited:
"... about 30% of what's on Veterans Today is patently false." - Gordon Duff, senior editor at Veterans Today

It's called towing the line for the greater good of expressing certain truths that could never be stated otherwise in the company of shills and the brainwashed. The question is this: who's to say what's constituted of bullshit -- the body of openly anti-status quo sentiments; or the government approved line of false patriotism? Some are willing to overlook the easily recognizable propaganda in order to see the truth beyond the horizon.

Oh look, an idiot...... You have lost any and all credibility. Do have a nice day......

I've been here for months and have seen nothing of value from Pauli. Was it really once credibility or just a lot of posters being nice to the severely mentally challenged?

This, coming from a deranged Sockpuppet like you? Absolutely priceless. :lmao:

Last edited:

It's called towing the line for the greater good of expressing certain truths that could never be stated otherwise in the company of shills and the brainwashed. The question is this: who's to say what's constituted of bullshit -- the body of openly anti-status quo sentiments; or the government approved line of false patriotism? Some are willing to overlook the easily recognizable propaganda in order to see the truth beyond the horizon.

Some will never get it. Most are all-in with Big Brother. It's Goose Stepper Bliss. Their willfull ignorance is comforting for them. They cannot face reality. Big Brother is not always good. In fact, sometimes he's downright evil. But like i said, you'll never get through to most. They're warm & comfy in their Goose Stepper Bliss. It is what it is.

What a crock of self-serving BS. The crap on VT (and worse) is found at 100 websites. Duff admits that 30% of what he publishes and 40% of what he himself writes is "partially" or even "patently false" and the pinheads try to make excuses for him. Perhaps he's only exposing the tip of the Veterans Today website mendacity. Even if it's more like 60% or 80% "patently false" it still wouldn't matter to the CT loons. You just can't admit that your gods lie to you and don't care because you just aren't interested in the truth.

What a crock of self-serving BS. The crap on VT (and worse) is found at 100 websites. Duff admits that 30% of what he publishes and 40% of what he himself writes is "partially" or even "patently false" and the pinheads try to make excuses for him. Perhaps he's only exposing the tip of the Veterans Today website mendacity. Even if it's more like 60% or 80% "patently false" it still wouldn't matter to the CT loons. You just can't admit that your gods lie to you and don't care because you just aren't interested in the truth.

"You just can't admit that your gods lie to you and don't care because you just aren't interested in the truth."

Nice projection. You just described you and your fellow Goose Steppers perfectly. Well done. :clap2:

Some will never get it. Most are all-in with Big Brother. It's Goose Stepper Bliss. Their willfull ignorance is comforting for them. They cannot face reality. Big Brother is not always good. In fact, sometimes he's downright evil. But like i said, you'll never get through to most. They're warm & comfy in their Goose Stepper Bliss. It is what it is.

Speaking of goose steppers, you may have noticed that Mr. Jones slipped into his SS uniform and did a bit of prancing just a few posts back. Are you concerned that your CT Movement has been infected with SS goose steppers:
"Thinking Americans also know that the majority of the 'antisemitic" rhetoric against anyone who speaks out about the Zionists lies, is BS. It's a lie and they always use it when they are exposed.
The crimes of the 9-11 attack against Americans point to the real enemy being the Zionists and their Sayanim within this nation, and the evidence is overwhelming. What is more overwhelming is that they have such control of America, its courts, politics, foreign policy and media to keep a lid on many facts about Israel and the Zionists agenda." - Herr Jones

Speaking of goose steppers, you may have noticed that Mr. Jones slipped into his SS uniform and did a bit of prancing just a few posts back. Are you concerned that your CT Movement has been infected with SS goose steppers:
"Thinking Americans also know that the majority of the 'antisemitic" rhetoric against anyone who speaks out about the Zionists lies, is BS. It's a lie and they always use it when they are exposed.
The crimes of the 9-11 attack against Americans point to the real enemy being the Zionists and their Sayanim within this nation, and the evidence is overwhelming. What is more overwhelming is that they have such control of America, its courts, politics, foreign policy and media to keep a lid on many facts about Israel and the Zionists agenda." - Herr Jones

Take it up with him.

"You just can't admit that your gods lie to you and don't care because you just aren't interested in the truth."

Nice projection. You just described you and your fellow Goose Steppers perfectly. Well done. :clap2:

Lame deflection. It must hurt to know that a website your CT Movement depends upon for ammo, one as "patriotic" as Veterans Today, admits to publishing patent falsehoods. What does Duff have to do to awaken peeps like you to the fact that they are full of shit and have an agenda that is not concerned with truth or facts? Can it be that you and your Movement are just not concerned with truth or facts?

Lame deflection. It must hurt to know that a website your CT Movement depends upon for ammo, one as "patriotic" as Veterans Today, admits to publishing patent falsehoods. What does Duff have to do to awaken peeps like you to the fact that they are full of shit and have an agenda that is not concerned with truth or facts? Can it be that you and your Movement are just not concerned with truth or facts?

You actually finally expressed something coherent and accurate. You should project more often. :)

Take it up with him.

Is there any reason you won't comment on his goose stepping?
Can it be that you, who constantly whines about goose steppers, have no problem with Herr Jones's?

Take it up with him.

Can it be that you, who constantly whines about goose steppers, have no problem with Herr Jones's?

Like i said, take it up with him.

You actually finally expressed something coherent and accurate. You should project more often. :)

Another of your lame deflections.
Duff admits the pap he feeds you CT loons is substantially BS and rather than face that fact, you guys throw yourselves and your CT Movement under the bus. For all your posturing and preening, the truth clearly is of no value to you.
What a bunch of fuckin' Bozos. :cuckoo:

Duff admits the pap he feeds you CT loons is substantially BS and rather than face that fact, you guys throw yourselves and your CT Movement under the bus. For all your posturing and preening, the truth clearly is of no value to you.

:clap2: Wow, you're on a projection roll.

"For all your posturing and preening, the truth clearly is of no value to you."

Again, you nailed you and your fellow Goose Steppers spot-on. Keep up the good work. :)

Take it up with him.

Like i said, take it up with him.

I'm not asking you to explain or justify his goose stepping.
I'm asking one who constantly whines about it to comment on Herr Jones's obvious goose stepping. Can it be you have no problem with your CT Movement being infested with peeps like Herr Jones?

Last edited:

:clap2: Wow, you're on a projection roll.

"For all your posturing and preening, the truth clearly is of no value to you."

Again, you nailed you and your fellow Goose Steppers spot-on. Keep up the good work. :)

And yet when faced with an obvious goose stepper in Herr Jones you defer. Evidently the truth is of no more importance to you than it is to Gordon Duff.

"... about 30% of what's on Veterans Today is patently false." - Gordon Duff

Once again the Vt staff.....top three listed.......

Editorial Board-Staff

EDITORIAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS

The Board is responsible for all content on VT and participates in all major decisions regarding content, columnists, and editorial direction for VT

Gordon Duff - Chairman, U.S. Marines, Vietnam, Managing Director, Adamus Defense Group, Switzerland (Believes that 4 small nukes were used on each tower)
Lt. General Hamid Gul – Director General ISI (Former Chief of Intelligence Services, Pakistan)
Col. Eugene Khrushchev - Former Soviet/Russian Airborne, Intelligence, PsyOps, First Secretary, Soviet and Russian Embassies, Kabul, Afghanistan, Director of Strategic Planning, Adamus Defense Group, Switzerland

Forum List

Back