9-11-01 Federal agency planned plane-crashing-into-building drill

M

Max Power

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2002-08-22-sept-11-plane-drill-_x.htm

WASHINGTON (AP) — In what the government describes as a bizarre coincidence, one U.S. intelligence agency was planning an exercise last Sept. 11 in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of its buildings. But the cause wasn't terrorism — it was to be a simulated accident.

http://infowars.com/articles/London...consultants.htm
(Video)

In London, there was a training scenario regarding several simulataneous attacks on the London Underground.
That day, there were several simultaneous attacks on the London Underground. At the EXACT same stations.

insein said:
where have you been? This has been a defunct conspiracy theory for awhile. Even the article is from 2002.

Proof?

insein said:
Still waiting for you to give me some.

I posted a USA Today article, a reputable national newspaper with the widest circulation of any newspaper in the U.S.

What proof do you have? Any?

he doesnt have to prove that a drill perfectly coincided with a plane crash drill on the morning of 911. in fact, he cant. thats impossible.

thats called proving a negative.

all he has to do is prove that one did happen, which he did when he posted a mainstream news article.

Max Power said:
I posted a USA Today article, a reputable national newspaper with the widest circulation of any newspaper in the U.S.

What proof do you have? Any?

You posted a newspaper article from 2002 with hearsay and conjecture. If its such a reputable story with a reputable newspaper, then why have the criminal proceedings not begun?

Come on man. I was starting to gain some respect for your ability to argue a point but this is just nonsensical. Its a 3 year old article about a liberals wet dream that has no basis in fact.

insein said:
You posted a newspaper article from 2002 with hearsay and conjecture.
How old does news have to be, for it to cease being true?

If its such a reputable story with a reputable newspaper, then why have the criminal proceedings not begun?
First you claim this is "defunct conspiracy theory for," and now this is your argument?
Your argument's melting quicker than an ice cube in hell.

Max Power said:
How old does news have to be, for it to cease being true?

First you claim this is "defunct conspiracy theory for," and now this is your argument?
Your argument's melting quicker than an ice cube in hell.

What argument? Im not really defending anything because there is nothing to defend. I saw planes crash into towers on 9/11/01. Your telling me that because of 1 article in a newspaper 4 years ago, my opinion should change?

insein said:
What argument? Im not really defending anything because there is nothing to defend. I saw planes crash into towers on 9/11/01. Your telling me that because of 1 article in a newspaper 4 years ago, my opinion should change?

Your argument that this is, "defunct conspiracy theory for awhile."

I don't doubt or debate that planes crashed on 9-11. I was in NY at the time.

insein said:

I think your opinion should change because the owners of the contracting agencies that hauled away the debris reported lingering pools of molten steel for weeks afterwards, when it is absolute fact and common knowledge that jet fuel will not even come close to melting steel.

modulistic said:
I think your opinion should change because the owners of the contracting agencies that hauled away the debris reported lingering pools of molten steel for weeks afterwards, when it is absolute fact and common knowledge that jet fuel will not even come close to melting steel.

really....wow....guess that means jets didn't hit the buildings

modulistic said:

what does jet fuel melting steel and molten pools of steel weeks later have to do with each other?

well, the commonly accepted theory is that jet fuel melted the world trade centers. then, when I point out that jet fuel wont melt steel, people usually counter

"well, it only has to soften the steel, not really melt it."

then I point out that the contractors hired to cart away the debris had to deal with lingering pools of molten steel, they dont really know what to say.

modulistic said:
well, the commonly accepted theory is that jet fuel melted the world trade centers. then, when I point out that jet fuel wont melt steel, people usually counter

"well, it only has to soften the steel, not really melt it."

then I point out that the contractors hired to cart away the debris had to deal with lingering pools of molten steel, they dont really know what to say.

you have said that twice now.....i am on pins and needles

Forum List

Back