9-11-01 Federal agency planned plane-crashing-into-building drill

modulistic said:
no I dont. all I have to prove is that the govt is lying

How do you prove that if you cant say what caused the steel to melt. Something caused it to melt. The only fire present was burning jet fuel. Eliminate all possible solutions and the one that remains, however unlikely is probably the truth. If there was no other fire present, then the one that was present caused the steel to melt.

manu1959 said:
michael moore told me it was all photshoped and there were demo charges set by the jewish secrete service

and the muslims claim it was the Jews.

so many theories, so little proof

modulistic said:
I dont know what melted the steel.

'Gas turbine effect'...Jet fuel JP-4 burns at temperatures of up to 2000degrees...this temperature is way above the melting point for many alloys... steele included.
This is accomplished when massive amounts of oxygen are introduced...fanning the flame sorta speak...much like a compressor does in the jet turbine...also found in welding equipment and refining process..

When extremely large amounts of jet fuel were released in the trade center buildings the draw effect to supply the fire with oxygen... generated extremely high temperatures between 1000 and 2000degrees...hope this helps you! ;)

opp's forgot a link http://people.bath.ac.uk/en3jats/Theory.htm

The jet fuel was the initial fire and was the accelerator for the burn to come...taking into consideration the thousands of tons of combustible material from the aircraft and the buildings...such as:rubber,plastic,alcohol
wood,aluminum,magnesium,human bodies etc etc..they combined into a fuel cocktail that would equal or exceed rocket fuel...combine this with the venting of cooler oxygen rich air from the ground and lower floor levels being drawn up the elevator and stair well shafts you increase the burn temperature some 4x...thus temperatures in critical areas could reach some 4000(f) degrees...so what is up with all the Area51 conspiracy theories? :tinfoil:

archangel said:
The jet fuel was the initial fire and was the accelerator for the burn to come...taking into consideration the thousands of tons of combustible material from the aircraft and the buildings...such as:rubber,plastic,alcohol
wood,aluminum,magnesium,human bodies etc etc..they combined into a fuel cocktail that would equal or exceed rocket fuel...combine this with the venting of cooler oxygen rich air from the ground and lower floor levels being drawn up the elevator and stair well shafts you increase the burn temperature some 4x...thus temperatures in critical areas could reach some 4000(f) degrees...so what is up with all the Area51 conspiracy theories? :tinfoil:

It seems they were just bored and thought they could slip some bullshit by in the middle of the night. As you can see, when pinned down they had no answer for the obvious.

archangel said:
:wtf:Human bodies most certainly would not increase the temperature of a fire.

The ClayTaurus said:
:wtf:Human bodies most certainly would not increase the temperature of a fire.

and I'm sticking to it"! and by the way nice try...however if you read the whole comment 'Human bodies' was just included as 'part' of the fuel cocktail...kinda like salt peter and charcoal...not really hot until combined... :blah2:

oh and don't forget sulphur.....don't want ya calling me out on that one!
and the bodies was more for effect!

archangel said:
and I'm sticking to it"! and by the way nice try...however if you read the whole comment 'Human bodies' was just included as 'part' of the fuel cocktail...kinda like salt peter and charcoal...not really hot until combined... :blah2:
And the rest of your fuel cocktail appears to be correct. Human's, not so much. You're right though, I am nitpicking.

insein said:
It seems they were just bored and thought they could slip some bullshit by in the middle of the night. As you can see, when pinned down they had no answer for the obvious.

Hmmm, I post a news article from a reputable newspaper, that states that there were certain drills being performed on 9-11, you call it a "defunct conspiracy theory," offer NO evidence to back up that statement, and I'm the one who's trying to slip some bullshit in?

ROFL

Max Power said:
Hmmm, I post a news article from a reputable newspaper, that states that there were certain drills being performed on 9-11, you call it a "defunct conspiracy theory," offer NO evidence to back up that statement, and I'm the one who's trying to slip some bullshit in?

ROFL

your posts speak for themselves. You've posted that about 4 times already yet you havent answered the questions.

The article states that the drill was a coincidence. It also states that the drill was not a counter terrorism drill. It merely was an accident training drill. You chose to draw a conclusion that needs further evidence to be substantiated. You havent provided this evidence. What do i need to prove to you then? Your article proves everything for me.

Forum List

Back