85% of world’s smart phones ‘weaponized’ by CIA

I still use a 2008 flip phone.

Nothing wrong with that. Funny how they are being fizzled out though huh. Almost forcing ppl not to have them as a choice. I bet sooner or later they will phase them out altogether.

3032537-poster-p-shutterstock151129376.jpg
3032537-poster-p-shutterstock151129376.jpg

I hope the Alt-Right media doesn't provoke Trump to a nuclear attack.

The best part of it will be the idiot sheep will be the first to go since their stupidity of denial has them living in fantasy worlds. When you blame the other side so severely it proves how truly weak you are.

Nothing wrong with that. Funny how they are being fizzled out though huh. Almost forcing ppl not to have them as a choice. I bet sooner or later they will phase them out altogether.
Yeah I'm waiting for that. A friend of mine had an even older flip phone that worked perfectly fine but lost service and was told he had to upgrade. It's like the TV thing they had some years back. Basic channels used to be free if you bought and antenna, then the government discontinues the signal forcing people to get converter boxes. Of course newer TV's have most of that stuff included but it makes you wonder if there wasn't a ulterior motive other than better TV reception when that decision was made.

Yeah I'm waiting for that. A friend of mine had an even older flip phone that worked perfectly fine but lost service and was told he had to upgrade. It's like the TV thing they had some years back. Basic channels used to be free if you bought and antenna, then the government discontinues the signal forcing people to get converter boxes. Of course newer TV's have most of that stuff included but it makes you wonder if there wasn't a ulterior motive other than better TV reception when that decision was made.

Those scramblers work well to force people into newer technology but try telling some close minded sheep that one lol.
What is funny is anything on this subject can be found in documented books, papers, a gawd damn library .
It is incredible how much people don't know or refuse to research. No wonder we have a nation of idiots who stopped learning at age five. And why because everything that expands ones own thinking has been taken away in so many ways it is incredible. No wonder they can't think.

The majority of the world’s smartphones have been “weaponized,” according to WikiLeaks, which revealed in its latest leak that the CIA went to extreme measures to utilize the Android OS for spying.

========================================================================

Well most know this question is what are we going to do about it, and how should we make sure the next batch of new phones that come out in a few years from now aren't tagged by these pricks.

And incredibly the Left has NO problem with this, it's we on the Right along with the Libertarians who are saying this is wrong, outrageous and a complete violation of the citizens privacy in the entire Western world.

The Left used to rage against The Deep State Establishment, it also illustrates how stupid most of the Left are because if they don't think that their privacy is also being violated then they are stupider than I already thought.
If trumps spying on radical American home grown muslim terrorists you'll have a problem with it?

They use VOIP services like yahoo chat (or something newer) and it's encrypted and they talk in their language. That's what the alphabet agencies should be monitoring.

Good luck messing with me,deep state. :up_yours:

The majority of the world’s smartphones have been “weaponized,” according to WikiLeaks, which revealed in its latest leak that the CIA went to extreme measures to utilize the Android OS for spying.

========================================================================

Well most know this question is what are we going to do about it, and how should we make sure the next batch of new phones that come out in a few years from now aren't tagged by these pricks.

And incredibly the Left has NO problem with this, it's we on the Right along with the Libertarians who are saying this is wrong, outrageous and a complete violation of the citizens privacy in the entire Western world.

The Left used to rage against The Deep State Establishment, it also illustrates how stupid most of the Left are because if they don't think that their privacy is also being violated then they are stupider than I already thought.
If trumps spying on radical American home grown muslim terrorists you'll have a problem with it?

They use VOIP services like yahoo chat (or something newer) and it's encrypted and they talk in their language. That's what the alphabet agencies should be monitoring.

Good luck messing with me,deep state. :up_yours:

And then my IP got reset. :eek:

Those scramblers work well to force people into newer technology but try telling some close minded sheep that one lol.
What is funny is anything on this subject can be found in documented books, papers, a gawd damn library .
It is incredible how much people don't know or refuse to research. No wonder we have a nation of idiots who stopped learning at age five. And why because everything that expands ones own thinking has been taken away in so many ways it is incredible. No wonder they can't think.
You're right of course and the millennial's are the worst sheeple out there. When their generation takes over the government of going to bowl them over.

Forum List

Back