82,000 NEW emails with fake names from Biden “found.”

A White House official said that Biden used these alternate names for his email accounts for security reasons, so that hackers and people trying to clog the vice president’s inbox wouldn’t be able to easily guess his email address. “Newsflash: government leaders for decades have used aliases to avoid spam & hacking,” Ian Sams, a White House spokesman, wrote on Aug. 29 on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

Have other government officials used aliases?

Yes. It’s not unusual for high-profile government officials to use alternate names in email addresses for security reasons.

Oh darn! Another conspiracy theory blown sky high.

It won't stop the tards from repeating it, though.
It proves how government officials deceive as normal practice. This is not a government of the people. Lincoln was totally wrong.

So Hillary didn't delete emails? Well, even America knows she did. But apparently they were just private emails and not governmental related, because we have her word? Anyone who believes her has their shirt buttoned up at the back.
Trump-hillary.jpg

That is your rebuttal?

You give up quick.
I gave up what?

You just said none were classified, and that was it. You have to your shirt buttoned up the back to believe that. So which non classified emails were deleted, and how do you know no classified emails were amongst them? Hillary's word?

So I gave up what??

I gave up what?

The discussion...as already noted.

You just said none were classified, and that was it. You have to your shirt buttoned up the back to believe that. So which non classified emails were deleted, and how do you know no classified emails were amongst them? Hillary's word?

No. I heard Obama declassified them with a thought.

So I gave up what??
The discussion...as previously noted.

Catsnmeters

The 31,830 personal emails that Keilar asked about were deleted “sometime between March 25-31, 2015,” according to the FBI. That was about three weeks after Clinton received a House subpoena on March 4, 2015.

If they were deleted AFTER the subpoena, how do you know none were classified. Like I said, you would have take Hillary's word for it, and she has a great record for lying about Russia. So like I said, anyone who believes Hillary has their shirt buttoned up the back. Sounds like yours is buttoned and includes a zip, velcro, and straps.

I'm in this discussion forever and a day so quit the crap.

Catsnmeters

The 31,830 personal emails that Keilar asked about were deleted “sometime between March 25-31, 2015,” according to the FBI. That was about three weeks after Clinton received a House subpoena on March 4, 2015.

Did Hillary delete them or did someone else do it acting on orders given before the subpoena?

If they were deleted AFTER the subpoena, how do you know none were classified.

I heard obama declassified them before this all took place. He just didn't tell anyone.

Like I said, you would have take Hillary's word for it, and she has a great record for lying a Russia.

Yes. Unless we have proof otherwise we do have to take her word for it.

So like I said, anyone who believes Hillary has their shirt buttoned up the back. Sounds like yours is buttoned and includes a zip, velcro, and straps.
Your thoughts and feels are not relevant.

Forum List

Back