82,000 NEW emails with fake names from Biden “found.”

Did Hillary delete them or did someone else do it acting on orders given before the subpoena?

I heard obama declassified them before this all took place. He just didn't tell anyone.

Yes. Unless we have proof otherwise we do have to take her word for it.

Your thoughts and feels are not relevant.
That seals it, you can't get better evidence than that :rolleyes:

That seals it, you can't get better evidence than that :rolleyes:
Sure. It works for trumpers (not saying you are one)

Fact remains, Hillary did not delete emails after the subpoena was issued.

None of the files were classified because of Obama's declassifying them with his mind. (Prezs can do that don't yah know?)

None of the files were classified because of Obama's declassifying them with his mind. (Prezs can do that don't yah know?)
I follow US news etc.. One thing is for sure, Democrats can't lie straight in bed. Suffice to say, Hillary is a compulsive liar because she's easily worked out.

And before you mention Trump, he's a manipulative liar, because he knows his lies and does so to manipulate people for his gain. If he came to the UK and wanted some work done (construction), I would decline, "I'm too busy", will be the excuse.

A White House official said that Biden used these alternate names for his email accounts for security reasons, so that hackers and people trying to clog the vice president’s inbox wouldn’t be able to easily guess his email address. “Newsflash: government leaders for decades have used aliases to avoid spam & hacking,” Ian Sams, a White House spokesman, wrote on Aug. 29 on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

Have other government officials used aliases?

Yes. It’s not unusual for high-profile government officials to use alternate names in email addresses for security reasons.

Oh darn! Another conspiracy theory blown sky high.

It won't stop the tards from repeating it, though.
SO why did NARA refuse to turn these over and had to be sued in Federal Court for them?

I follow US news etc.. One thing is for sure, Democrats can't lie straight in bed. Suffice to say, Hillary is a compulsive liar because she's easily worked out.

Hillary is old news. Has been for years.

And before you mention Trump, he's a manipulative liar, because he knows his lies and does so to manipulate people for his gain. If he came to the UK and wanted some work done (construction), I would decline, "I'm too busy", will be the excuse.
Good call.

Buillshit They were under COngressional subpeona and she had her laywers delete them

"The Clinton campaign previously had indicated that her personal emails were deleted before Clinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015. But the FBI said her emails were deleted “between March 25-31, 2015” — three weeks after the subpoena."

Buillshit They were under COngressional subpeona and she had her laywers delete them

She did have her lawyer delete emails before the subpoena. A lawyer messed up and had not fulfilled the request and corrected her mistake after the suboeama without Hillary's knowledge as testified under oath.

"The Clinton campaign previously had indicated that her personal emails were deleted before Clinton received a congressional subpoena on March 4, 2015. But the FBI said her emails were deleted “between March 25-31, 2015” — three weeks after the subpoena."

Yes. We know this as explained above.

It is, but shopping is crap. Last time I was on Edinburgh was when the trams were just commissioned, prob about 10 years ago !!
Not sure about the shopping but the bars were good...and the locals play a mean game of foosball. I was their about 25 years ago.

No. Why do you ask?

Did you not read my post?
I did read your post. And you repeated the lie from her campaign that she deleted the "emails before the subpoena." That's a lie, she deleted the 33,000 emails weeks after the Congressional subpoena for them. Weeks after.

I did read your post. And you repeated the lie from her campaign that she deleted the "emails before the subpoena." That's a lie, she deleted the 33,000 emails weeks after the Congressional subpoena for them. Weeks after.
Then you read my post but didn't understand.

She told aids/lawyers to delete her emails. One forgot and did it later, after the subpoena was issued, without hillarys knowledge.

That means she didn't lie because she didn't know what the aid/lawyer had done.

Then you read my post but didn't understand.

She told aids/lawyers to delete her emails. One forgot and did it later, after the subpoena was issued, without hillarys knowledge.

That means she didn't lie because she didn't know what the aid/lawyer had done.
LOL She had been out of office for over two years. And she chose that month to delete her emails? When everyone in world knew there was a Congressional subpoena?

Don't debase yourself for her Cats, she certainly doesn't give a rat's ass about you.

LOL She had been out of office for over two years. And she chose that month to delete her emails? When everyone in world knew there was a Congressional subpoena?

Are you daft?

She did not choose to delete the emails then.

She chose to delete emails before the suboeana but unknown to her someone forgot and did it after.

Don't debase yourself for her Cats, she certainly doesn't give a rat's ass about you.
How she feels about me and I her is irrelevant.

Hillary did not delete emails after the subpoena was issued and did not know about the ones deleted by her aid after the subpoena.

Are you daft?

She did not choose to delete the emails then.

She chose to delete emails before the suboeana but unknown to her someone forgot and did it after.

How she feels about me and I her is irrelevant.

Hillary did not delete emails after the subpoena was issued and did not know about the ones deleted by her aid after the subpoena.
Guess were done. You've made it clear that you are a true believer and facts be damned.

Have a blessed day.

Guess were done. You've made it clear that you are a true believer and facts be damned.

Have a blessed day.
Feel free to refute those facts or not is up to you but personal rejection does not an argument make.

Thanks. Have a great day.

Forum List

Back