Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
NEWS RELEASE

Maricopa County sheriff's Office
Joe Arpaio, Sheriff

Date: October 8, 2012

Four More Illegal aliens Arrested by Maricopa County Sheriff's Deputies.

http://mcso.org/MultiMedia/PressRelease/5moreillegalsarrested.pdf

(Maricopa County AZ.) Sheriff Joe Arpaio (R-pie-o) says that late Friday night, four more illegal aliens along with one U.S. citizen were arrested and booked into the 4th Avenue Jail, on state human smuggling charges, which are class four felonies.

On the initial contact, the female driver told Sheriff's deputies she was at a gas station when four men, one armed with a gun forced her at gun point to drive the group of illegal aliens to their destination. During the course of the investigation the female driver admitted to detectives that she had falsified her story and knowingly engaged in Human Smuggling.

During interviews with detectives, members of the group admitted to paying between $2,000.00 and $2,200.00 to be illegally smuggled into the U.S. Their destinations were Arizona, California and Texas. The group also admitted to being from Mexico and Honduras crossing illegally into Arizona through Sonoita.

The arrest coming just a week after a couple was ambushed on S.R. 85, by three illegal aliens which were later arrested and booked in to the 4th Avenue Jail. (LINK) Sheriff Joe Arpaio states "I will continue to enforce the laws and protect the citizens of Maricopa County."

In the month Sheriff's deputies have arrested 81 illegal aliens in the process of coming into Maricopa County from Mexico and Central America.

100 Washington, Suite 1900, Phoenix, Arizona 85003
Phone: (602) 876-1801 Fax: (602) 258-2081
Media Contact: [email protected]

Forum List

Back