Story of somebody love US and US hate him

Abdelnasir

Rookie
Oct 11, 2012
No one know what suffering of two hells

hell of our government and hell of other countries against us (as normal people) don't agree with their politician :redface:

am male 33 yrs from Sudan, and Muslim, and I don't hate anyone,

we have a mad leaders,

1996 working start date (17yrs):

I have been working Since 2nd year in my secondary school, as a farmer,

to change my family life, (as I think there),

and because of careless of governer for agriculture, I change to (photo copy), and soon I enter computers world, as typist and I develop my skills without any learning

I stopped learning until I get a place in a company

then I return to complete my University,

I am working since the period of my college,

I have Multimedia (Animation) Bachelor 4 years, and I get 3,61 out of four, First of my batch,

and I progress before and after my college in graphic design even I get graphic design manage in many newspapers,

but all newspaper pressed economical by government by non-advertisements or another reasons and then we lost our stable, jump from N.P to another in a short period,
and every day our political make our life bad, and US make it too bad !!

no one know how is our real faces,

V
V
V
V
V
:D next:
me as teacher assistant in a university (10 $ monthly),
:eusa_silenced: you don't know what the meaning of hell :confused:

V
V
V
V
V
:eusa_hand:

I spent 9 month in my college as teacher assistant with low salary (116$), I start my master in another college (by research) because no Multimedia High studies in Sudan, even qualify supervisor, or animation software and tools..

that is terrible,

I stopped the master because it takes 738 dollar (in 2010), now indeed increased,

and I decide to make money to do this and other things,

I work part times in my own office of design with my brother (now he is designer), but originally he is dentist student (3rd year of dentist college) and he had a political troubles with his university, this is another story I will tell you later,

I am keeping in working as a graphic designer and teacher, but no results !!,

for many results related to our leaders and a few with US leaders,

we try to change that but this is difficult, too difficult, you can't leave and let your family without,

till now we try, by writing in Sudanese forums against what happened,

but it is just like chess,

another university call me to work by hours with (10$ monthly) and this is not mistake (ten US dollars)

:D:D

Next:
What shall I do and what is choices?

No one know what suffering of two hells

hell of our government and hell of other countries against us (as normal people) don't agree with their politician :redface:

am male 33 yrs from Sudan, and Muslim, and I don't hate anyone,

we have a mad leaders,

1996 working start date (17yrs):

I have been working Since 2nd year in my secondary school, as a farmer,

to change my family life, (as I think there),

and because of careless of governer for agriculture, I change to (photo copy), and soon I enter computers world, as typist and I develop my skills without any learning

I stopped learning until I get a place in a company

then I return to complete my University,

I am working since the period of my college,

I have Multimedia (Animation) Bachelor 4 years, and I get 3,61 out of four, First of my batch,

and I progress before and after my college in graphic design even I get graphic design manage in many newspapers,

but all newspaper pressed economical by government by non-advertisements or another reasons and then we lost our stable, jump from N.P to another in a short period,
and every day our political make our life bad, and US make it too bad !!

no one know how is our real faces,

V
V
V
V
V
:D next:
me as teacher assistant in a university (10 $ monthly),
:eusa_silenced: you don't know what the meaning of hell :confused:

Try to remember, "God First in All things." Work through the Hate, stop confusing the physical with the spiritual, there is nothing, no one that is not accountable to God, know that, take comfort in the little things. This ain't the end game. Keep Faith through Conscience, and Trust that His ways are better than what Anyone here has to offer. Be a Faithful Witness, be there for who you can be there for, that is how the Spirit works. Every Day, seek to make a difference, it's a good place to start. :)

Try to remember, "God First in All things." Work through the Hate, stop confusing the physical with the spiritual, there is nothing, no one that is not accountable to God, know that, take comfort in the little things. This ain't the end game. Keep Faith through Conscience, and Trust that His ways are better than what Anyone here has to offer. Be a Faithful Witness, be there for who you can be there for, that is how the Spirit works. Every Day, seek to make a difference, it's a good place to start.

thanks brother, I can take it as support

It is hard to do that .. I hope some one know Arabic language to enter our forums to see, but it is need another power,
and here government can do every thing to journalist and artist ..!

What shall I do and what is choices?

I must make master degree because that is my field and I can change from where I stand,

What can I do

Be Profeesional journalist?
No that may kill me !

Be graphic Designer?
am graphic designer for 11 years nothing change

Be teacher?
That is waste of time without master degree

Be Artist?
I have pieces of painting can make a gallery, but this idea need different weather,

What Can I do .. This is make me mad

Then where shall I go?

US, No they hate Muslims and Sudanese,

this political game, am not part of it :D:D:D

OOOOOOOOOOh Scholarships !!

I request more than 320 scholarship round the world, by internet databases,

and now am sure that is not effective way,

I decide to immigragte !!

next: legal or illegal immigration :D:D
V
V
V
V
V
V

legal or illegal immigration??

I think it is right idea to develop myself in my filed.. I can bravely said am new animator, am artist,
and the best place for this surely US, where the hollywood and PIXAR are produced ever best movies,
then how can I enter US?
the conflict between some muslims and US, make that is just like fiction, even some american guys in a chat when I said I plan to work in US said: "are you out of your mind?!!!",
I tell him I didn't kill any one, and amn't terrorist ..!!

how can I enter?
legal? no way, they will ask me bank statement and alot of things which is diplomatic answer said that we hate your coming!
Shall I make fraud statement? .. I disagree
Shall I get white wedding?.. also I disagree
shall I get invite?.. I haven't friends there and relationships between Sudan & US don't make it easy.. :redface:

Shall I ask refugee? I can't because am from northern that I kill all southern Sudanese and western and don't understand the good relation with my friends there, and I respect their choices..

V
V
V
V
V
V
Next: house for sell to immigrate (family house)

Baby Steps. For each of us, the journey starts with getting our shit in order. Be perceptive where opportunity is concerned, not aggressive, but assertive. Pray, for balance, clarity of purpose. The little steps matter. It's all cause and effect with a bit of Divine intervention. Where ever you find yourself, it's about what you project, right. :)

Baby Steps. For each of us, the journey starts with getting our shit in order. Be perceptive where opportunity is concerned, not aggressive, but assertive. Pray, for balance, clarity of purpose. The little steps matter. It's all cause and effect with a bit of Divine intervention. Where ever you find yourself, it's about what you project, right.

Here all the time the leaders lie by our religion Islam, and the our simple social combination, and almost this trick pass over them,

I think you can fight but you need to continue your life

I know immigration to any country make them afraid of economical breakdown,

if the rules of forum can accept link of the forum which we write what you said, I will write it

house for sell to immigrate (family house):

briefly: selling didn't complete till now !!

We have different religions, different ethics, any change need at least 4 generations..

and may not happened !!

any way.. tell Obama or the new president with this post title

Thanks brothers

Forum List

Back