80's and 90's NBA Stars that Spoken History Leaves Behind...

Tim Duncan is late LATE 90's.. I'd kinda add Reggie Miller to my list... I say "kinda" because he's an NBA media presence and isn't forgotten completely.
I’ll put him on there. He shot over 60% from three, he is considered one of the NBA‘s best pure shooters, a top 50 all-time player.

Had Walton stayed healthy, he was incredible to watch. He could bring the ball down the court, he could rebound, shoot, blocked shots, could steal and also one of the best passing big men I have ever seen. Jack Ramsay and Bill Walton perfected the Celtics fast breaks. He was fun to watch..
He couldn't keep healthy. That is the fact, nothing else with what he could have been counts.
His ego is much bigger than his career. That is my point.

768.jpg
I thought were were talking about Basketball, not brawling. :)

I hate to say it but Isaiah was way overrated.
That guy said he was under rated, you're saying he was over rated? LOL.

He was not overrated. He came into the league with Magic and Bird dominating. He led his team to two championships. Got to give him credit. Then he and his team dominated Jordan until he could be dominated no more.

Barkley, Malone, Ewing, Miller, etc. None of them could deliver a championship to their cities. Isiah delivered 2 rings. He led those teams. He was a stud. Best game remember he led the team to a victory with a broken ankle? Made Jordan's food poisoning performance look easy. LOL.

Forum List

Back