800,000 Murdered By A Woman

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Genocide court jails female Rwandan former minister for life

Rwanda's former minister for family and women's affairs yesterday became the first woman to be found guilty of genocide.

Pauline Nyiramasuhuko, 65, was also found guilty of inciting rape at the UN-backed International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, which is prosecuting those accused of orchestrating the killings of more than 800,000 people in Rwanda in 1994.

Genocide court jails female Rwandan former minister for life - Telegraph

While I condone not such sadistic activities, I think it is worth-noting that the situation in Rwanda began like the current situation in Ivory Coast where non-Ivorian national Ouattara has been recruited by Western forces to suppress Ivorians: Sad to say, but the Rwanda genocide was simply the result of suppressed and oppressed natives rising against Western immigrant recruits. This would be similar to native Americans rising against descendants of Mayflower oppressors or Mexican remnants in Texas rising against us (as is in fact ongoing).

Last edited:
So it's whiteys fault again.

Not "Whitey's fault" as you state, but situations instigated by Western imperialists. If these Western imperialists had none gone into these nations and set up these inevitable situations, then these genocides may not have occurred (or at least not to the extent they did).

lets back up the short bus here kiddies.....

this was tribal warfare.....hutu's killing others.....it has been going on since the beginning of time....it was there before westerns got there and after ......

lets back up the short bus here kiddies.....

this was tribal warfare.....hutu's killing others.....it has been going on since the beginning of time....it was there before westerns got there and after ......

aww, I liked it better when it was whiteys fault and lafreak tried to bs us into something else.

Shocking to learn that people like to kill other people.

well, I was shocked about 20 years ago. :eek::lol::lol::eek:

1. Joshua Milton Blahyi (born September 30, 1971), better known by his nom de guerre of General Butt Naked, was originally a tribal priest before becoming a Liberian warlord-turned-preacher. He was a fiercely violent and eccentric leader on the side of Roosevelt Johnson[1] in the First Liberian Civil War in the first half of the 1990s.
Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. Apparently, he believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1] He explained to the Seattle Post-Intelligencer: "Sometimes I would enter under the water where children were playing. I would dive under the water, grab one, carry him under and break his neck. Sometimes I'd cause accidents. Sometimes I'd just slaughter them."[9] In January 2008, Milton-Blahyi confessed to taking part in human sacrifices which "included the killing of an innocent child and plucking out the heart, which was divided into pieces for us to eat.
General Butt Naked - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. The elders bring a little girl, unclothe her and smear her body with clay. The priest slays the child.
In a ritual that spans three days, her heart and other body parts are removed and eaten.
In the course of those days the priest has a vision: he meets the devil who tells him he will become a great warrior.
The devil says to increase his power he must continue the rituals of child sacrifice and cannibalism.
The initiation is complete and the priest is now one of the most powerful leaders in West Africa. The priest is 11 years old.
As prophesied, the boy priest grew up to become one of Liberia's most notorious warlords: General Butt Naked.
He and his boy soldiers would charge into battle.
During the whole time, Blahyi was a high priest. One of his most important jobs was the performance of sacrifice rituals and cannibalism.
In Liberia today, 75 per cent of people are Christian, 20 per cent are Muslim and the rest follow the tribal religion that performs these sacrifice rituals.
But during the war, experts claim many more practised the tribal faith.
In his book The Mask Of Anarchy, Professor Stephen Ellis of Free University, Amsterdam, wrote of the rituals practised by various tribes in Liberia and used during the war.
'Of the countless atrocities carried out by various factions, perhaps the most appalling was the eating of human flesh. This was a practice with a long history . . . after 1991 it became common to encounter traumatised refugees who witnessed such events.'
By 1994 the Catholic Church was so disturbed by such reports it officially condemned the practice. But Blayhi maintains it still goes on in secret in the villages.
As a priest, he says, he would have a vision about a chosen child. He would tell the elders the child's village, the family name, and certain secrets of that child known only to the family.
The elders would then lead a procession to the child's house, known as 'the House of Honour'.
The child would often remain oblivious until the moment came where he was taken away from the village to the altar, where he would be stripped and covered in a type of mud.
'As priest, I said the invocation. The child is killed. His body has different, different parts taken off.'
Were you alone during this time? 'I was the only one with the body.'
Does this still happen in Liberia? 'It still happens. If you went to my village now and spoke of this, they'd kill you. Since my conversion, I know witchcraft is wrong. I know "eating" is wrong. I must speak out now.'
During his days as a tribal priest, Blahyi says, the rituals were for the good of the tribe.
But once he became leader of the Butt Naked Brigade, Blahyi would sacrifice a child before every battle.
In this case, there was no religious significance for the tribe.
Blayhi has an appallingly clear recollection of how he sacrificed children before battle - and the cannibalism involved.
The belief was that by killing and eating children, the soldiers would be strengthened and purified for the battle.
The worst aspect of all was many of the Butt Naked Brigade were children themselves.
It was not the only guerrilla group to use child soldiers. Aid workers estimated that as many as 20,000 child soldiers were recruited by rebel and government forces during the last war.

Read more: Liberia's General Butt Naked: 'The most evil man in the world' | Mail Online

homo homini lupus

Last edited:

Forum List

Back