80% Of Americans Believe Political Correctness Is A Problem

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Bring on the rancor, Hillary. Step up to the plate Holder. So the vast majority of the country can laugh their ass off at your musings. The PC police are the problem not the people. I know, I know, I just melted a bazillion snowflakes but it's the truth. No one really gives a shit about the political correctness drama.

"Most members of the 'exhausted majority,' and then some, dislike political correctness," wrote The Atlantic's Yascha Mounk in a terrific write-up of the survey. "Among the general population, a full 80 percent believe that 'political correctness is a problem in our country.' Even young people are uncomfortable with it, including 74 percent ages 24 to 29, and 79 percent under age 24. On this particular issue, the woke are in a clear minority across all ages."

"Youth isn't a good proxy for support of political correctness—and it turns out race isn't, either," Mounk observes."

Study: 80% of Americans Believe Political Correctness Is a Problem

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

I'm so sick and tired of adultery being politically incorrect.

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

Childish, but everyone on the board expects it from you. I don't see a picture of Monica and Bill in the Oral Office in your post. Why not equal opportunity for old Bildo?

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

Childish, but everyone on the board expects it from you. I don't see a picture of Monica and Bill in the Oral Office in your post. Why not equal opportunity for old Bildo?
You're the one claiming a moral high ground.

Except you don't have a moral leg to stand on.

You ranted about Hillary in your OP. How come not Trump, hypocrite?

Jesus, you walked right into your own trap! :lol:

stormy-daniels-trump.jpg

You're the one claiming a moral high ground.

Except you don't have a moral leg to stand on.

You ranted about Hillary in your OP. How come not Trump, hypocrite?

Jesus, you walked right into your own trap! :lol:

Trump is knocking down the political correctness fraud being foisted on this country. Your wet dream Hillary has been using this false narrative for her entire life.

Just sayin, pinhead.

Bring on the rancor, Hillary. Step up to the plate Holder. So the vast majority of the country can laugh their ass off at your musings. The PC police are the problem not the people. I know, I know, I just melted a bazillion snowflakes but it's the truth. No one really gives a shit about the political correctness drama.

"Most members of the 'exhausted majority,' and then some, dislike political correctness," wrote The Atlantic's Yascha Mounk in a terrific write-up of the survey. "Among the general population, a full 80 percent believe that 'political correctness is a problem in our country.' Even young people are uncomfortable with it, including 74 percent ages 24 to 29, and 79 percent under age 24. On this particular issue, the woke are in a clear minority across all ages."

"Youth isn't a good proxy for support of political correctness—and it turns out race isn't, either," Mounk observes."

PC was a BIG reason I voted for Trump. PC is the practice of dishonesty resulting in a dumbed-down dishonest and fragile public.

It's the number one problem facing our country

Like conservatives don’t have their pet PC issues ?

Go ahead, point them out.

The dems' playbook is outdated and they have no clue how to defeat the GOP/Trump since they have no policies of value. Its easier to smear candidates than to try and defend and explain policies such as:
1. open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Free Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals
20. The dems allow only super-delegates to vote and deny regular people to vote in primaries (exaggeration)

NFL protestors come to mind . “ a player kneeling ? Oh I have the vapors!!! Fire them all!”

NFL protestors come to mind . “ a player kneeling ? Oh I have the vapors!!! Fire them all!”

Ya, let's break that down. 43 police officers have been killed by gunfire this year. 45 killed by gunfire last year.

And yes, there's cops that killed blacks last year. Mostly in the Democrat plantations.

So let's make a point at a NFL game attacking the self esteem of the country.

That's not really a PC issue, it's an issue damaging your own cause.

Ya, let's break that down. 43 police officers have been killed by gunfire this year. 45 killed by gunfire last year.

And yes, there's cops that killed blacks last year. Mostly in the Democrat plantations.

It’s a PC issue for sure . How’s it any different than some lefty PC issue.

It bad that police get shot. But that doesn’t excuse all these high profile unjustified shootings . Many caught on tape .

It’s a PC issue for sure . How’s it any different than some lefty PC issue.

It bad that police get shot. But that doesn’t excuse all these high profile unjustified shootings . Many caught on tape .

Well, you have your take. 80% of the country say it's a bunch of shit. Moral relatism is falling flat on it's face and damaging their own cause. Keep up the incivility rants coming from the left and see how it helps your cause. I won't help you reload your gun but I will continue to be amused when you shoot another toe off.

Forum List

Back