8 years without Ella

I guess the concept of "cause and effect" is lost on you........ :cool:

No, It's jus that both you and Mr. Tinmore get it completely wrong.

Palestinian deaths is Israel's fault.

ISRAELI deaths is Israel's fault.

You know, if I didn't know better, I would have thought that those behind the border are ISRAELIS we are in conflict with.

Since obviously YOU, Mr Tinmore and Sherri believe the Palestinians are never resposible with ANYTHING coming out of THEIR SIDE OF THE BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, it was the Zionists who went to Palestine and started all this.

Yes, the Zionists went to Palestine and say in the "Land of tears" that was completely DESERTED!

Then some invented nomads came in and said from out of the blue that they are "Palestinians" even when there was NEVER such a nation to start with.!

You know, if I didn't know better, I would have thought that those behind the border are ISRAELIS we are in conflict with.

Since obviously YOU, Mr Tinmore and Sherri believe the Palestinians are never resposible with ANYTHING coming out of THEIR SIDE OF THE BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember zionists were in palestine long before thd dogs of arabia
invaded
in fact long before the dogs of arabia were muslims.
In fact long before the romans started calling the area that included
Judea and Israel and Samaria and Gaza and what ever else such
as parts of Syria and Jordan and Lebanon ---"PALESTINA"

Remember the word "PALESTINE" is so foreign to the tongue
of "arabs" that they cannot pronounce it ------

BALESTINE

the arabs with the most difficulty seem to be the BALESTINIANS
themselves and the egyptians When Egyptians say
BALESTINE----they seem to grimace and sneeze out when
expressing the word as if it irritates and disgusts them. It
fascinated me that arabic speaking jews---as far as I have
observed---have no problem with "P" but arabic speaking
muslims do prevalently. anyone wish to comment? One
of the desciples of Jesus got renamed PETER ------
I truly believe that Jesus was able to say PETER ----and did
not say "BETER" Lets ask Sherri.

Nailed it!

Yes, the Zionists went to Palestine and say in the "Land of tears" that was completely DESERTED!

Then some invented nomads came in and said from out of the blue that they are "Palestinians" even when there was NEVER such a nation to start with.!

You have your Israeli talking points down pat.

Did they teach you all that in school?

I guess the concept of "cause and effect" is lost on you........ :cool:

Just like 'the Zionists' were responsible for the murderous rampage in Damascus in 1840: if there hadn't been any Jews around, who would those poor folks have had to murder???

The Occupation is the cause of her death, Zionists should end the unlawful Occupation and stop causing more deaths like Ellas!

Hamas is the cause of her death. Not anyone else.

The opinion of a Zionist, whose eyes are blind to the truth about the Occupation! No eyes to see or ears to hear truth!

Sherri, shut your slut mouth, nothing good comes out of it. Go back to bed, we're having a conversation here that mentally ill people like yourself can't handle. YOu call yourself a Christian ?

The Occupation is the cause of her death, Zionists should end the unlawful Occupation and stop causing more deaths like Ellas!

The opinion of a Zionist, whose eyes are blind to the truth about the Occupation! No eyes to see or ears to hear truth!

^^^^^^^^
The opinion of a small child who isn't capable of understanding that, no matter how strongly held an opinion is, it just doesn't make it a fact. Another example of 'magical thinking'.

The HR groups who have been so critical of Israeli actions, have indeed stated that such INDISCRIMINATE rocket attacks on civilian locations like Sderot are indeed 'war crimes' - and quite possibly 'crimes against humanity'.

The ridiculous 'opinion' by the poseur above is the extreme of hypocrisy.

^^^^^^^^
The opinion of a small child who isn't capable of understanding that, no matter how strongly held an opinion is, it just doesn't make it a fact. Another example of 'magical thinking'.

The HR groups who have been so critical of Israeli actions, have indeed stated that such INDISCRIMINATE rocket attacks on civilian locations like Sderot are indeed 'war crimes' - and quite possibly 'crimes against humanity'.

The ridiculous 'opinion' by the poseur above is the extreme of hypocrisy.

Try to keep in mind----sherri has quite proudly described her own lineage as
direct to the people who LEGALIZED GENOCIDE. ---long before Muhummad
was born. IN all of the law codes to which sherri adheres----the bombings
of the village of sderot are legal as are the sneak up baby throat slittings
Justinian code (think legal Inquisition) Shariah (think dhimmia and pact of omar)
and Nuremburg laws. <<< all permutations of the same crap and the basis
for just about every person dead in genocides over the past 1700 years. Sherri
is so proud ----and "law" abiding

Remember zionists were in palestine long before thd dogs of arabia
invaded in fact long before the dogs of arabia were muslims.
In fact long before the romans started calling the area that included
Judea and Israel and Samaria and Gaza and what ever else such
as parts of Syria and Jordan and Lebanon ---"PALESTINA"

Remember the word "PALESTINE" is so foreign to the tongue
of "arabs" that they cannot pronounce it ------

BALESTINE

the arabs with the most difficulty seem to be the BALESTINIANS
themselves and the egyptians When Egyptians say
BALESTINE----they seem to grimace and sneeze out when
expressing the word as if it irritates and disgusts them. It
fascinated me that arabic speaking jews---as far as I have
observed---have no problem with "P" but arabic speaking
muslims do prevalently. anyone wish to comment? One
of the desciples of Jesus got renamed PETER ------
I truly believe that Jesus was able to say PETER ----and did
not say "BETER" Lets ask Sherri.

You are good,Rosie!

They believe the Jews shouldn't be there, so everything that happens is the fault of the Jews

Not true. I have always said that the native Jews have every right to live in their homeland.

ALL Jews. No matter where on earth they come from to return to their homeland, Israel, ALL JEWS have a right to return to their homeland, Israel. ALL JEWS. - Jeremiah

Native homeland tinnie? There is only one group of people on the planet earth today who
are NATIVE ---to palestine/judea/israel. There WERE others in the distant past----they had societies, languages and some were even literate-----but the ONLY extant group ---the
only group speaking a language which developed there and involved in a culture which developed there -----are JEWS << those are the facts and the fact is ALL JEWS ---are
NATIVE TO THE LAND ---palestine/israel/judea. The forced expulsion of a people
and decimation by genocide does not change the survivors into SOMETHING ELSE---
if they continue to manifest their orginal culture and do not join up with another
people as adoptees. Those who wish to identify with a foreign people by adopting
their langauge, their religion and their culture-----and even consider a foreign
land "holy" ------are "NATIVE" to the land of their religion, language and "holy" focus.

Long ago I was acquainted with a blond blue-eyed SIKH-----having been adopted
into the SIKH community----his native land was somewhere in a province India/pakistan
called PUNJAB

a person who wishes to identify as an "ARAB" is an arab ----Jerusalem
is NOT IN ARABIA

The family of Ella Abuksis marks 8 years without their daughter, Ella.

On Saturday, January 15th 2005, Ella Abuksis, 17, came back from her activity in "Bnei Akiva" youth movement, along with her young sibling, Tamir Ya'acov, 10. When code red alarm sounded, she embraced her brother, protecting him.

The rocket fell near the two children, Badly wounding Ella, Tamir Yaakov was also wounded.

Ella was transferred to a hospital where she died after a week.

113148.jpg

Ella Abukasis, 17, laid to rest (Teenage girl killed by Palestinian terror)

very sad.

but you know the terrorist supporters like dead jews.

actually, it seems like the jewish state supporters are the ones who like dead jews, as evidenced by lipush digging up an eight year old tragedy and parading a dead girl in front of people as though she is fodder for the zionist propaganda mill and your ridiculous comment.

Last edited:
The family of Ella Abuksis marks 8 years without their daughter, Ella.

On Saturday, January 15th 2005, Ella Abuksis, 17, came back from her activity in "Bnei Akiva" youth movement, along with her young sibling, Tamir Ya'acov, 10. When code red alarm sounded, she embraced her brother, protecting him.

The rocket fell near the two children, Badly wounding Ella, Tamir Yaakov was also wounded.

Ella was transferred to a hospital where she died after a week.

113148.jpg

Ella Abukasis, 17, laid to rest (Teenage girl killed by Palestinian terror)

very sad.

but you know the terrorist supporters like dead jews.

, as evidenced by lipush digging up an eight year old tragedy and parading a dead girl in front of people as though she is fodder for the zionist propaganda mill and your ridiculous comment.

really seal?----you remind me of my childhood----when the filthy mouths
on the playground were those of the little sluts in uniform----fresh from
their lessons with the catechism whore----parroting the obscenities
of their chronically inebrieted moms.

I was a naive child----it took me years before I made the connection
between those catechism sluts snarling something about me killing
some guy named "jesus" and the ever present flickering memorial
candles in the home of my playmate whose mother was shipped
out of germany in time to save her----before your fellows got
the rest of the family IN THE NAME OF ALLAH/ISA AND ABU ALI

^^^^ "Remember the Holohoax" the juden answer to everything........ :cool:

remember slitting throats and raping little girls (and boys)
and pillage and vandalism and shit--<<<ISLAM

remember RAPIST PIG ? who licks its ass? <<<<MUSLIMS

remember whores with bombs
on their stinking asses? <<<<<muslimahs

^^^^ "Remember the Holohoax" the juden answer to everything........ :cool:

remember slitting throats and raping little girls (and boys)
and pillage and vandalism and shit--<<<ISLAM

remember RAPIST PIG ? who licks its ass? <<<<MUSLIMS

remember whores with bombs
on their stinking asses? <<<<<muslimahs

You're so intent on your version of history Rosie.........:cool:

They believe the Jews shouldn't be there, so everything that happens is the fault of the Jews

Not true. I have always said that the native Jews have every right to live in their homeland.

ALL Jews. No matter where on earth they come from to return to their homeland, Israel, ALL JEWS have a right to return to their homeland, Israel. ALL JEWS. - Jeremiah

ALL people are allowed to dream and have their own fantasies, ALL people, no matter how stupid they are, ALL people. -:D

Nah, Palestinian animals shooting rockets indescriminately at civilian targets such as schools are the cause of her death. But you already knew that.

If it makes you feel any better Lipush.

The IDF murdered dozens of Palestinians in revenge for her death......... :cool:
Link? Israelis aren't wild savage animals like the Palestinians. They might go after the individuals or groups that did this. By the time the Israelis got to them they were busy hiding behind their own women and children, hoping that the Israelis would kill a few of them, just for media purposes That's how Muslim cowards operate.

There is not even ONE Israeli Inside the Gaza strip! so which "occupation" do the people of Gaza refer to?

Stop the foolishness and the same old mantra! Gaza is NOT occupied!

Forum List

Back