8 Smears and Misconceptions About WikiLeaks Spread By the Media

You could do that? You must be quite the computer expert, because I don't even know where to begin when it comes to usurping government files, let alone compiling them all together chronologically and then uploading them onto the internet.

The definition of whining is:

Complain in a feeble or petulant way.

I have displayed zero petulance during this entire discussion.

Not hard if one has contacts with the right level of clearance in the military who are prepared to steal information. Which is how Assange got it. I could do that pretty easily. I have the contacts. Difference is, they are not traitors, and nor am I. I happen to understand the concept of national security.

You're making an idiot of yourself. And the conversation is over because I've already clearly stated - more than once - where I stand on this issue. I'm not interested in repeating myself for the terminally stupid.

Then leave the thread! I don't think Bones will be too upset to have a chance for an intelligent discussion once you leave.

B-bye!!
wavey.gif

Generally speaking, when I say 'conversation is over', that means I'm leaving the thread. Fucking moron. Can you be any more stupid? Genuine question.

WikiLeaks Cables: Drug Enforcement Agency Goes Global, Beyond Drugs

WikiLeaks Cables: Drug Enforcement Agency Goes Global, Beyond Drugs | Drugs | AlterNet

This one is particularly important, and needs to be scaled back before it becomes to big to dismantle. Taxpayer money is being funneled by the billions on supposedly stopping the drug trade, while it's continued prohibition causes illegal immigration, murder, and corruption here in America.

Everyone should write their representatives to demand they hold open hearings on this expansion of government - something the teabaggers should already be screaming about, but for some reason are silent.

You are aware that he is GIVEN the files by people who abused their security status and betrayed their country aren't you? Of course you are.
Betrayed their country? Our country, the United States, has betrayed us!

edetec said:
I continue to grow more certain that the whole damned WIKI affair is one gigantic disinformation plot.

That and a kind of honey trap for potential anarchist hackers.
I've wondered that myself, edetec. I've also heard theories that the Mossad is behind Wikileaks. I guess I'm just clinging to the last vestige of hope rattling around in my brain.

Who really knows? Once you're finished falling down one rabbit hole, another one opens up and you tumble down all over again.

Not hard if one has contacts with the right level of clearance in the military who are prepared to steal information. Which is how Assange got it. I could do that pretty easily. I have the contacts. Difference is, they are not traitors, and nor am I. I happen to understand the concept of national security.

You're making an idiot of yourself. And the conversation is over because I've already clearly stated - more than once - where I stand on this issue. I'm not interested in repeating myself for the terminally stupid.

Then leave the thread! I don't think Bones will be too upset to have a chance for an intelligent discussion once you leave.

B-bye!!
wavey.gif

Generally speaking, when I say 'conversation is over', that means I'm leaving the thread. Fucking moron. Can you be any more stupid? Genuine question.
Yet here you are.
biglaugh.gif

and yet you are still replying?

bones...as i often say on here...doesnt matter what you are called.....matters what you answer to...

there seem to be a lot of misconceptions about freedom of the press...and who is a journalist and who isnt...odd how 'all the president's men' is now totally accepted ...after all 'deep throat' was revealing the secrets of a sitting president and brought former President Nixon down in total disgrace...i would rather have too much information than not enough...do countries really have secrets? i think not...with the so called information age ... no one can assume they have security...anything you put in a computer or writing is subject to be stolen...

is wikili leak really endangered anyone? after all information becomes dated so quickly...how much can they really reveal? arent the documents leaked several years old?

Forum List

Back