8 myths about tranny genital mutilation

Liberals are pushing this bullshit, and we have to pay for it, so yes, it's a current event. Along with the mandated denial of reality.

From another page:

2. "These people need therapy, not surgery."

I have been over this before. They tried for decades to change people's gender identities, the same way they tried to change sexual orientation. Drugs. Therapy. Electroshock therapy. Lobotomies. Institutionalization. It doesn't work. It's why California and New Jersey have banned reparative therapy that tries to change sexual orientation OR gender identity. Those bans are holding up in court, because the overwhelming scientific consensus is that you can't change a person's gender identity, and you can't just make their dysphoria go away with drugs or talk therapy. If you could, then that would be the preferred treatment, not expensive surgery.

Support for the necessity of GCS is based on scientifically-based national medical research, professional medical specialty organizations, and widely and generally accepted medical and surgical practices and standards, and is supported by prevailing peer reviewed medical literature.

The opposition to the notion of necessity this comes from religious zealots and people who aren't qualified to be making medical decisions anyway.

Exactly. You CANNOT make a person change their sexual identity any more than you can change a person's sexuality. It has been tried, and failed.

From another page:

2. "These people need therapy, not surgery."

I have been over this before. They tried for decades to change people's gender identities, the same way they tried to change sexual orientation. Drugs. Therapy. Electroshock therapy. Lobotomies. Institutionalization. It doesn't work. It's why California and New Jersey have banned reparative therapy that tries to change sexual orientation OR gender identity. Those bans are holding up in court, because the overwhelming scientific consensus is that you can't change a person's gender identity, and you can't just make their dysphoria go away with drugs or talk therapy. If you could, then that would be the preferred treatment, not expensive surgery.

Support for the necessity of GCS is based on scientifically-based national medical research, professional medical specialty organizations, and widely and generally accepted medical and surgical practices and standards, and is supported by prevailing peer reviewed medical literature.

The opposition to the notion of necessity this comes from religious zealots and people who aren't qualified to be making medical decisions anyway.

Exactly. You CANNOT make a person change their sexual identity any more than you can change a person's sexuality. It has been tried, and failed.
By that logic pancreatic cancer is not an illness because there's nothing that can be done about it for most people*. There's nothing they can do now about trannies. THe problem is their brain, not their bodies. It's said they can't be treated, so they do the enabling route. One day, science may improve to the point htey can fix the actual problem, their brains. But that doesn't mean the problem is not their brain. Removing/altering healthy body parts and taking non medically necessary drugs that cause cancer and heart disease is shameful.

* I know someone who has survived for a quite a few years, but he's not deluding himself to think he's going to live a normal life span..

By that logic pancreatic cancer is not an illness because there's nothing that can be done about it for most people*. There's nothing they can do now about trannies. THe problem is their brain, not their bodies. It's said they can't be treated, so they do the enabling route. One day, science may improve to the point htey can fix the actual problem, their brains. But that doesn't mean the problem is not their brain. Removing/altering healthy body parts and taking non medically necessary drugs that cause cancer and heart disease is shameful.

* I know someone who has survived for a quite a few years, but he's not deluding himself to think he's going to live a normal life span..

You can treat cancer with drugs. You can't give a pill to someone who is transgendered. Their brains are the problem, yes, because their brain is hard wired as the opposite sex. You can't change that, and that is why they have surgery, to bring their brain in line with their bodies.

Its really quite simple to understand. I don't know why something so simple eludes some people.

You can treat cancer with drugs. You can't give a pill to someone who is transgendered. Their brains are the problem, yes, because their brain is hard wired as the opposite sex. You can't change that, and that is why they have surgery, to bring their brain in line with their bodies.

Its really quite simple to understand. I don't know why something so simple eludes some people.

The surgery is plastic surgery. They don't become the opposite sex. It's also medically unnecessary. If I had plastic surgery to make myself look like a cat, I still wouldn't be a cat.

It's really quite simple to understand. I don't know why something so simple eludes some people.

It IS medically necessary because transgendered people are often depressed, and many of them attempt suicide. Having the surgery allows them to live happier lives. Of course, I am sure you would prefer that they kill themselves.

It IS medically necessary because transgendered people are often depressed, and many of them attempt suicide. Having the surgery allows them to live happier lives. Of course, I am sure you would prefer that they kill themselves.

That's like saying a nose job is medically necessary if you think you are ugly. Trannies are miserable people, severely mentally ill. Do you know any? I do. Nothing can make them happy because they are so mentally ill.

That's like saying a nose job is medically necessary if you think you are ugly. Trannies are miserable people, severely mentally ill. Do you know any? I do. Nothing can make them happy because they are so mentally ill.

Transgendered people are not mentally ill. They are unhappy because they are, literally, trapped in the wrong body. Surgery helps them.

If your nose is too big, or too flat, you might suffer depression because of it. If severe enough, it may be medically necessary for surgery. You are not the one to judge, though.

How can you possibly know any transgendered people with an attitude as disgusting as yours?

I have known two transgendered people. One is a male to female transgender, and the other is a female to male transgender. Both are living normal, happy lives as their chosen sex. If they were mentally ill, they have been mentally ill since they were in nappies.

Forum List

Back