8 Muslims gang-rape teen girl in Germany

Rape of infidel women is part of Islamic conquest of other cultures.
The reason why the Left Wingers defend Islamic hate crimes is because they want the Muslims to help them destroy mainstream society.
The Left Wingers are dumb because they think that they will not be affected by Sharia Laws.

Because people only get raped by muslims. And blacks of course.
now that you mention it
blacks commit sexual assault at well over twice the rate of whites
so, yes, blacks ARE worse
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
And yet only rapes by blacks or muslims get reported on here. Why is that ?

Because only those rapes have defenders, like you.

A couple of times lefties have started threads about rapes or other violent crimes committed by white criminals.

Thinking that they could bait conservatives into defending the criminals.thus making the point that "both sides do it".

IN each case, we cons condemn the violent criminals and the thread died almost immediately.

White crime is not controversial, for it has no defenders.

It is you lefties that make muslim or black crime controversial, by your defense of it, and the policies that encourage it.

This has been explained to you before.

YOur pretense of ignorance is a lie.

You knowingly and purposefully defend and support such horrors committed on innocent girls.

That is a fantasy in your head. This thread is a classic example of racism on this board. The thread starter is one of the looniest posters on here but there are a dozen like this started every day.

The subtext is pretty straightforward. Look at these awful arabs/blacks/muslims doing these awful things. There is no context,there is no balance its just a hatefest for the racists on here.

You never see these racist clowns comment on rapes by white guys because that jars with their racist world view.
The subtext there is that any woman raped by a white guy was probably dressed like a slut and asking for it.

And when this is pointed out to you the voice of reason is accused of supporting "rape gangs".

You guys make me chuckle.

You already made that point and I already addressed it.

White rape is not controversial for it has no defenders. Thus there is nothing to discuss.

Muslim rape, black rape, does have defenders. Such as you.

Deflection, such as you ALWAYS DO, is a form of defense.

This has been explained to you many times. Your pretense of ignorance is not credible.

We should have policy aimed at REDUCING rape, not encouraging it.
You are delusional. You and your kind only highlight crime by minorities because it helps you to justify your white supremacist shite.
When it is pointed out that not all blacks or muslims are rapists or terrorists it is like shining a light on a rats nest. You go crazy and lash out.
Why is it that only this rape is worth a thread ? Show me any other thread about rape where the accused is not black or muslim. Show me your comments on that thread.
You cant because you are racist trash.

You are delusional. You and your kind only highlight crime by minorities because it helps you to justify your white supremacist shite.
When it is pointed out that not all blacks or muslims are rapists or terrorists it is like shining a light on a rats nest. You go crazy and lash out.
Why is it that only this rape is worth a thread ? Show me any other thread about rape where the accused is not black or muslim. Show me your comments on that thread.
You cant because you are racist trash.

Nuts.jpg

Rape of infidel women is part of Islamic conquest of other cultures.
The reason why the Left Wingers defend Islamic hate crimes is because they want the Muslims to help them destroy mainstream society.
The Left Wingers are dumb because they think that they will not be affected by Sharia Laws.

Uh, guy. Rape is part of every countries conquest plan, where have you been.

Former US soldier guilty of rape found hanged

Here's how we avoid being affected by Sharia laws.

Don't invade Islamic Countries.

Forum List

Back