8 liberals who claimed presidential election rigged.

Yet the hypocrites now want to portray The Donald as somehow un-american for saying he will wait to see how things go before saying whether or not he will accept the election as legitimate?
8 Times Liberals Claimed An Election Was Stolen Or Rigged
Not a single presidential candidate among them. That's the point; he is the standard bearer. He'll consider it legitimate enough if he wins. Otherwise, he's doing the same whining he always does when he loses. I envision a five year old flipping the Candy Land board, cards and all.

Last edited:
I find it rather amusing, this caterwauling about biased media, by folks who endlessly run to their own biased outlets for "proof" and external validation.

Yet the hypocrites now want to portray The Donald as somehow un-american for saying he will wait to see how things go before saying whether or not he will accept the election as legitimate?
Not a single presidential candidate among them. That's the point; he is the standard bearer. He'll consider it legitimate enough if he wins. Otherwise, he's doing the same whining he always does when he loses. I envision a five year old flipping the Candy Land board, cards and all.

Al gore presidential candidate.......remember him? Well you cant be blamed if you do not .....however...........“This is exactly what Al Gore did,” said former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani,....challenged the results of an election....though Trump has not done that...simply said he would wait.

Jeff Sessions echoed the point: “Al Gore lost his challenge,” Sessions said, adding that he disagreed with Gore’s challenge in the first place. Kellyanne Conway, Trump’s campaign manager, also cited Gore, telling reporters that the “extraordinary” circumstances that occurred in the 2000 election could occur again.

Read more: Republicans: Gore refused to accept election results, too
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

In 2002 Hillary said bush was selected not elected. Nice try though.

Forum List

Back