7th Annual "Obama Is Going to Take Your Guns Away" Sale

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Don't miss it!

f5e13015cd29de3a446e2d115286336b.jpg

Obama has put more guns into the hands of people than any president in history.

So he has that going for him.

I always dismissed the notion that guns might be taken away soon. But then the more I watch SCOTUS the more I realize they are just stooges for the powers that be. Currently, the powers that be continue to rant about guns being too readily accessable, whatever that means.

Just buy stock in guns and ammo till they take them away. We may as well try to benefit from it.

Actually, Obama didn't put those guns there. The right wing narrative that he was going to take them away did.
Fear: It's a powerful tool. And 85% of Americans are stupid and fearful.

""""updated 4:02 p.m. EST, Tue November 11, 2008

• Gun sales surge after Obama's election
Gun sales surge after Obama s election - CNN.com
""""Weapons dealers in much of the United States are reporting sharply higher sales since Barack Obama won the presidency a week ago.
Buyers and sellers attribute the surge to worries that Obama and a Democratic-controlled Congress will move to restrict firearm ownership, despite the insistence of campaign aides that the president-elect supports gun rights and considers the issue a low priority.""""

Actually, Obama didn't put those guns there. The right wing narrative that he was going to take them away did.
Fear: It's a powerful tool. And 85% of Americans are stupid and fearful.

""""updated 4:02 p.m. EST, Tue November 11, 2008

• Gun sales surge after Obama's election
Gun sales surge after Obama s election - CNN.com
""""Weapons dealers in much of the United States are reporting sharply higher sales since Barack Obama won the presidency a week ago.
Buyers and sellers attribute the surge to worries that Obama and a Democratic-controlled Congress will move to restrict firearm ownership, despite the insistence of campaign aides that the president-elect supports gun rights and considers the issue a low priority.""""

So all the gun control laws that were voted on were just a mirage...a figment of the imagination?

Sure.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/u...cedes-defeat-in-recall-over-gun-law.html?_r=0

Hey Obama......

From my cold, dead hands...bring it on

dc_fmcdh_ar15_blk_8x5_onwindow.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back