78% of humanitarian aid for Palestinians ends up in Israeli coffers

Here's another one for you...99% of terrorist lovers who quote these fake stats, are fulla shit 100% of the time. :clap2:

An article by Nikki Tillekens in 2010 conducted the first estimate of this figure. By
tracing the connection between the trade deficit between the OPT and Israel on the one
hand, and international aid to the OPT on the other, Tillekens found a 71% correlation
between aid to the OPT and the trade imbalance between the OPT and Israel. In other
words, aid money is used to purchase goods and services from Israeli companies. The
sustained trade surplus Israel enjoys with the OPT, and the fact that the trade surplus is
financed with foreign currency, has contributed substantially to Israel’s economic stability,
and therefore allowed the Israeli government to invest ever-increasing resources in the
occupation of the OPT (Swirski, 2008). The aim of this paper is to update and expand the
argument of Tillekens, and to assess the proportion of aid to the OPT which ends up in the
Israeli economy
http://www.aidwatch.ps/sites/defaul...alAidToPalestiniansFeedsTheIsraeliEconomy.pdf

An article by Nikki Tillekens in 2010 conducted the first estimate of this figure. By
tracing the connection between the trade deficit between the OPT and Israel on the one
hand, and international aid to the OPT on the other, Tillekens found a 71% correlation
between aid to the OPT and the trade imbalance between the OPT and Israel. In other
words, aid money is used to purchase goods and services from Israeli companies. The
sustained trade surplus Israel enjoys with the OPT, and the fact that the trade surplus is
financed with foreign currency, has contributed substantially to Israel’s economic stability,
and therefore allowed the Israeli government to invest ever-increasing resources in the
occupation of the OPT (Swirski, 2008). The aim of this paper is to update and expand the
argument of Tillekens, and to assess the proportion of aid to the OPT which ends up in the
Israeli economy
http://www.aidwatch.ps/sites/defaul...alAidToPalestiniansFeedsTheIsraeliEconomy.pdf

In other words, aid money is used to purchase goods and services from Israeli companies.

You said they skimmed it, now you're saying it was used to buy stuff.

Do you see the difference? If you do, do you understand your error?

Israeli economy

You confirm what I summed up in post #22

Just don't tell #BDS-holes that Palestinians are buying from Israel.:ack-1:

Israeli economy

http://palwatch.org/STORAGE/spec...

Does Foreign Aid Fuel Palestinian Violence?

Palestinian donations buy a new house for terrorist’s family

Where Does the Palestinian Aid Money Go?

Israeli economy

I really appreciate your post.

If it’s true that my governments aid money is not getting into the hands of Islamic terrorists, well, join me in a rousing verse of “Allah Akbar”.

Thank you.

Israeli economy

I really appreciate your post.

If it’s true that my governments aid money is not getting into the hands of Islamic terrorists, well, join me in a rousing verse of “Allah Akbar”.

Thank you.
did you mean
“Baruch HaShem”?

Read more: What Is The Jewish ‘Allahu Akbar’?

"Allah Akbar" literally means: (our) God "Allah" (the name given the ancient moon god in Saudi Arabia) is greater.

So by "greater", was Muhammad and therefore by default Islam acknowledging that there are other "gods", therefore confirming that it is just another idolatrous, mythical false religion filled with lies and intolerance?

"Allah Akbar" literally means: (our) God "Allah" (the name given the ancient moon god in Saudi Arabia) is greater.

So by "greater", was Muhammad and therefore by default Islam acknowledging that there are other "gods", therefore confirming that it is just another idolatrous, mythical false religion filled with lies and intolerance?
You have much to learn, grass hopper

Islam's most fundamental concept is a strict monotheism called tawhid, affirming that God is one and incomparable (wāḥid). The basic creed of Islam, the Shahada[29](recited under oath to enter the religion), involves لا إله إلا الله (lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh), or, "I testify there is no god other than God."
God in Islam - Wikipedia
"Allāhu Akbar" (الله أكبر, called the Takbir and usually translated as "God is [the] Greatest" or "God is Great")
Basmala - Wikipedia

Islam's most fundamental concept is a strict monotheism called tawhid, affirming that God is one and incomparable (wāḥid). The basic creed of Islam, the Shahada[29](recited under oath to enter the religion), involves لا إله إلا الله (lā ʾilāha ʾillallāh), or, "I testify there is no god other than God."
God in Islam - Wikipedia
"Allāhu Akbar" (الله أكبر, called the Takbir and usually translated as "God is [the] Greatest" or "God is Great")
Basmala - Wikipedia
Thank you for confirming what I said, so Allah Akbar means God is greater or greatest, or bigger or biggest. When you think of it in historical context, it appears the lizard-eating illiterate early Mooslim Arabs were trying to say that their moon god idol was better and more powerful than the other idols.

Aramaic word for God is Eloh and in Hebrew its Elohim. So basically the same thing. You aren't claiming that moon god worshiping Arabs in the Saudi Peniinsula knew Aramaic thousands of years after the Jews named their God Elohim, are you Achmed? :cuckoo:

God in Islam - Wikipedia
Basmala - Wikipedia
Thank you for confirming what I said, so Allah Akbar means God is greater or greatest, or bigger or biggest. When you think of it in historical context, it appears the lizard-eating illiterate early Mooslim Arabs were trying to say that their moon god idol was better and more powerful than the other idols.

I think it's pretty clear...there is no god other than God

Are you saying, You believe there is more than one God?

I know the cannonites had a moon god Ancient Semitic religion - Wikipedia

God in Islam - Wikipedia
Basmala - Wikipedia

who can edit wiki - Google Search

“Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles, except in limited cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption or vandalism. Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or, if they choose to, with their real identity.”

Consider asking the Imam at your madrassah about the Islamic slogan required to join the polytheistic Cult invented by Muhammud (swish).

The part of the slogan you didn’t post was: ”And I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

As a part of Mo’s (swish), invention of the Cult of Islamism, he explicitly partnered with the god he stole from Judaism thus inventing a polytheistic Cult.

God in Islam - Wikipedia
Basmala - Wikipedia

Allah originally was the name of the moon god of Northern Arabia. Mohammad adopted the name allah in order to gain the allegiance of his tribe and make it easier for them to "convert".

Allah. Islamic name for God. Is derived from Semitic El, and [Allah] originally applied to the Moon; he [Allah] seems to have been preceded by Ilmaqah, the Moon-god. Allat is the female counterpart of Allah. (Everyman's Dictionary of Non-Classical Mythology, Egerton Sykes, Godspeed, Allah)

The Bedouin's astral beliefs centred upon the moon, in whose light he grazed his flocks. Moon-worship implies a pastoral society, whereas sun-worship represents a later agricultural stage. In our own day the Moslem Ruwalah Bedouins imagine that their life is regulated by the moon, which condenses the water vapours, distils the beneficent dew on the pasture and makes possible the growth of plants. On the other hand the sun, as they believe, would like to destroy the Bedouins as well as all animal and plant life. (History Of The Arabs, Philip K. Hitti, 1937, p 96-101)

There are stories in the Sira of pagan Meccan praying to Allah while standing beside the image of Hubal. (Muhammad's Mecca, W. Montgomery Watt, Chapter 3: Religion In Pre-Islamic Arabia, p26-45

"The relation of this name, which in Babylonia and Assyrian became a generic term simply meaning 'god', to the Arabian Ilah familiar to us in the form Allah, which is compounded of al, the definite article, and Ilah by eliding the vowel 'i', is not clear. Some scholars trace the name to the South Arabian Ilah, a title of the Moon god, but this is a matter of antiquarian interest" (Islam, Alfred Guillaume, 1956, p 6-7)

"The first pre-Islamic inscription discovered in Dhofar Province, Oman, this bronze plaque, deciphered by Dr. Albert Jamme, dates from about the second century A.D. and gives the name of the Hadramaut moon good Sin and the name Sumhuram, a long-lost city....The moon was the chief deity of all the early South Arabian kingdoms—particularly fitting in that region where the soft light of the moon brought the rest and cool winds of night as a relief from the blinding sun and scorching heat of day. In contrast to most of the old religions with which we are familiar, the moon god is male, while the sun god is his consort, a female. The third god of importance is their child, the male morning star, which we know as the planet Venus...The spice route riches brought them a standard of luxurious living inconceivable to the poverty-stricken South Arabian Bedouins of today. Like nearly all Semitic peoples they worshipped the moon, the sun, and the morning star. The chief god, the moon, was a male deity symbolized by the bull, and we found many carved bulls' heads, with drains for the blood of sacrificed animals." (Qataban and Sheba, Wendell Phillips, 1955, p. 227)

"...a people of Arabia, of the race of the Joktanites...the Alilai living near the Red Sea in a district where gold is found; their name, children of the moon, so called from the worship of the moon, or Alilat." (Gesenius Hebrew and Chaldee Lexicon to the Old Testament Scriptures, translated by Samuel Prideaux Tregelles, 1979, p. 367)

Allat, according to recent study of the complicated inspirational evidence, is believed to have been introduced into Arabia from Syria, and to have been the moon goddess of North Arabia. If this is the correct interpretation of her character, she corresponded to the moon deity of South Arabia, Almaqah, `Vadd, `Amm or Sin as he was called, the difference being only the oppositeness of gender. Mount Sinai (the name being an Arabic feminine form of Sin) would then have been one of the centers of the worship of this northern moon goddess. Similarly, al-`Uzza is supposed to have come from Sinai, and to have been the goddess of the planet Venus. As the moon and the evening star are associated in the heavens, so too were Allat and al-`Uzza together in religious belief, and so too are the crescent and star conjoined on the flags of Arab countries today. (The Archeology Of World Religions, Jack Finegan, 1952, p482-485, 492)

Allah+the+Moon+God.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Allah-Moon-God.jpg

egyptmn.gif

allah-moon-god.jpg

babylmn.gif

Last edited:

God in Islam - Wikipedia
Basmala - Wikipedia

“Anyone with Internet access can write and make changes to Wikipedia articles, except in limited cases where editing is restricted to prevent disruption or vandalism. Users can contribute anonymously, under a pseudonym, or, if they choose to, with their real identity.”

Consider asking the Imam at your madrassah about the Islamic slogan required to join the polytheistic Cult invented by Muhammud (swish).

The part of the slogan you didn’t post was: ”And I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.”

As a part of Mo’s (swish), invention of the Cult of Islamism, he explicitly partnered with the god he stole from Judaism thus inventing a polytheistic Cult.
"He partnered with the god he stole from Judaism" so are you claiming Allah is the one and the same God as in judaism or are you claiming there are different Gods?

God in Islam - Wikipedia
Basmala - Wikipedia

"He partnered with the god he stole from Judaism" so are you claiming Allah is the one and the same God as in judaism or are you claiming there are different Gods?

What does wiki say about that?

God in Islam - Wikipedia
Basmala - Wikipedia

Partnered is very generous, the more appropriate word would be he HIJACKED Judaism.

So, are you agreeing that allah is the name for the Arabian moon god which Mohammad cleverly adopted to gain their allegiance. Let's not forget that Mohammad massacred the ancient Jews of Medina when they refused him as "the final messenger" and his allah. Then Mohammad went on the ancient Arabian internet 1400 years ago, signed up on ancestry.com and realized he's related to Ishmael in the Old Testament who supposedly lived over 2000 years before Mohammad.

But wait, it get's even funnier than that.

If only somebody would have told the illiterate terrorist "prophet" that in the Old Testament, God commanded Abraham to kick Ishmael out of his house and called Ishmael a "wild unruly jackass who's descendants will be at war with everyone", maybe he would think twice about his being related. But then again, looking at the way Muslims are behaving today, maybe Mohammad was right?! What say you...

Forum List

Back