$77 Million Lottery Winnings Go Unclaimed!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
I guess times aren't all that hard!
(CNN) -- One hundred and eighty days apparently wasn't enough time for the buyer of a winning $77 million lottery ticket to come forward.

That's if the (un)lucky buyer still has it.

The Powerball ticket from a June 29 drawing was not turned in by Monday's deadline, said J.B. Landroche, spokesman for the Georgia Lottery.

Winning numbers from the drawing were: 24-30-45-57-59. The Powerball was 26, according to the lottery.

Clock runs out on $77 million winning lottery ticket - CNN.com

I've never bought many lottery tickets, but I DID keep them and check to see if I had won anything. One guy I bought from in Nashville asked me if I won would I take him out for Italian food. I told him if I won, I would take him out for Italian food in ITALY!

It's mine. I need to call them and tell them that it's mine. Not sure where it is, but certain that I bought the winning numbers.

Let's see...where to go back to college? Bennington, Sarah Lawrence, Julliard (can't drum very well anymore, due to hands)...but first thing's first....AROUND THE WORLD WE GOOOOO!

I've never bought many lottery tickets, but I DID keep them and check to see if I had won anything. One guy I bought from in Nashville asked me if I won would I take him out for Italian food. I told him if I won, I would take him out for Italian food in ITALY!

That would be nice. Finally give you a chance to travel for once in your life.

Forum List

Back