76 year old attacked by 3 teens in Alaska

And the race of the perpatrators is.....*drum roll*....

They were described as "three young light-skinned black males" in a police press release from police spokeswoman Jennifer Castro on Monday.

Yeah, I know...we have them here, too. Three light-skinned black males might just as likely be Samoan or Philippino, too. We have loads more of both groups than we do blacks, actually.

They were described as "three young light-skinned black males" in a police press release from police spokeswoman Jennifer Castro on Monday.

Yeah, I know...we have them here, too. Three light-skinned black males might just as likely be Samoan or Philippino, too. We have loads more of both groups than we do blacks, actually.

In other words if Obama had sons they would look like these light-skinned black males.

In other words if Obama had sons they would look like these light-skinned black males.

And yet we had to hear bloody murder for the murder of one young thug in florida. Boy there's a lot of shit within the minds of the media.

And yet we had to hear bloody murder for the murder of one young thug in florida. Boy there's a lot of shit within the minds of the media.

Martin was not murdered. He was killed in self defense. In other words he attacked and so threatened Zimmerman he was legally with in his rights to shoot him in self defense because he feared for his life.

3 black teens? What more do we need to know? The old man was obviously a racist. You can't blame the thugs, I'm sure they've been told "NO" so many times by greedy white men and they had finally had enough.

Probably. We should thank our lucky stars Obama has no sons. Can you imagine what kind of thugs they'd be?

Forum List

Back