76% Disapprove of the current Congress

The behavior of the Republican Party, and especially Chairman Goodlatte today were - thus far - reprehensible, and should have embarrassed every American.

Today's hearing is in my opinion a Kangaroo Court Witch Hunt, with a witch who can't hunt. Goudy and Goodlatte were grand standers on steroids (or caffeine), who continued to testify and disallow the witness to answer their faux questions. Any Judge in any court would have sustained an objection that they were badgering the witness.

November should be a sweep for you then. Until then do us all a favor and stop posting pointless bullshit
Oh, Okay, sure I so sorry my comments are pointless. Please forgive me.

SARCASM ALERT

That's encouraging but the important question is...

… who are the complete fucking retards that make up the 24% that approve of the Current Congress?

Those who benefited from the Tax Fraud Bill, the wives and kids of members of Congress, and the Russian Federation agents who reside here and entered our nation )when Ice was taking women and children into custody on our Southern Border) & who enjoy the Congressional chaos.

Today Putin's agents are taking toasts of vodka each time Goudy, Issa, Jordan and Goodlitte ignore Russia's attack on our democratic process and attack the FBI.

I hope some trump supporters are watching now, it is terrific questioning by the D. member from Virginia. Following the lunatic who preceded him.

Thank you for your biased, uniformed hyperbolic GUESS.

If you want it back you can find it in /var/partisan.nonsense.

These polls are bullshit.
A person can only have a VALID opinion on 1 representative and 2 senators.

The entire House can be changed every two years. Voters have the power of a non-violent revolution every twenty-four months. A new party (or more) could be voted in almost overnight.
Of course, it would take a thinking and active electorate to do that, and this is America, after all.

Forum List

Back