72% of the So Called refugees are MEN, only 13% children and 15% women!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
So what we have is 3/4 of the men either being single and fatherless or 3/4 leaving their wives and children behind. The later is the likely occurrence. So who is coming over? Stealth Jihadist and active terrorists!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No man (even Muslim) would leave his wife and children behind if death was eminent!

It is interesting that during the height of the Iraq war millions of refugees poured into Syria. Could these be the same people fighting for ISIS?

So what we have is 3/4 of the men either being single and fatherless or 3/4 leaving their wives and children behind. The lat(t)er is the likely occurrence.
That's hardly unusual. In most migrations usually the men lead the way, then send for their families when things become settled and established. It proves nothing about their motives.

So what we have is 3/4 of the men either being single and fatherless or 3/4 leaving their wives and children behind. The lat(t)er is the likely occurrence.
That's hardly unusual. In most migrations usually the men lead the way, then send for their families when things become settled and established. It proves nothing about their motives.
In migration skippy not running from eminent death, which is a requirement for refugee status! Mexicans and Central Americans leave their family behind because they are migrant workers looking for better economic opportunities. The Jews running from Hitler, for example, either left as families or sent their children or wives if all couldn't go.

The point is you don't leave anyone behind if you are truly a refugee!

I'm on it up here with my husband working all media.

No one has a five o'clock shadow. New haircuts. Great running shoes. Everyone with a back pack. These are not refugees. Mostly men looking for a new job.

No jihadists aside. I do understand people wanting a better life. Apparently they've been suckered and these people should be shot profiting off of this.

These crazy dinghy people are running tourist ads promising a life in Europe.

aye carumba! These poor sons of guns arrive thinking they are going on a ferry and they are heading to a better life only to find out they've been scammed.

In migration skippy not running from eminent death, which is a requirement for refugee status! Mexicans and Central Americans leave their family behind because they are migrant workers looking for better economic opportunities. The Jews running from Hitler, for example, either left as families or sent their children or wives if all couldn't go.

There is about 3.5 million in refugee camps just outside Syria. The Men that on the route first as they are stronger and hope to make money to send back for the family to follow... This is not surprising at all.

I don't know why so many are afraid of these refugees... Many are Christians... The rest are mainly moderate Muslims fleeing a war... Lets remember that Jews in both America and Europe were not favourably looked upon in the 1930s.
1573fdf7a767a50673febc47b882a74f.jpg

Antisemitic poster equating Jews with communism. United States, 1939. Anti-Semitic feelings were high in the USA for its Jewish citizens

No man (even Muslim) would leave his wife and children behind if death was eminent!

It is interesting that during the height of the Iraq war millions of refugees poured into Syria. Could these be the same people fighting for ISIS?

Actually no. They ran like the devil to protect themselves from Sunni factions in Iraq. Kazedis ran for the Syrian border. Assad protects minorities. Hey I'm not saying the guy is a champ but compared to ISIS or the Muslim Brotherhood I'd boot it too.

There is about 3.5 million in refugee camps just outside Syria. The Men that on the route first as they are stronger and hope to make money to send back for the family to follow... This is not surprising at all.

I don't know why so many are afraid of these refugees... Many are Christians... The rest are mainly moderate Muslims fleeing a war... Lets remember that Jews in both America and Europe were not favourably looked upon in the 1930s.

Antisemitic poster equating Jews with communism. United States, 1939. Anti-Semitic feelings were high in the USA for its Jewish citizens

Well you backed the nazis in Kiev a couple of years ago, so I don't have a warm and fuzzy of your left wing version of "today".

Those "men" need to go home and fight ISIS.

They can't with their bare hands. If you follow the timeline of ISIS and their rise to a super terrorist organization you can see how by the West's desperation to depose Assad these people didn't stand a chance.

The money and the armaments went to *sigh* GUESS WHO? The fucking Muslim Brotherhood again.

I love how the Muslims are benefiting the most off the blight of the Jew during the Holocaust. No if you can leave your family behind you are not a refugee you are a migrant worker.

The Jews that didn't make it were killed, if they were turned away they went back to the gas chambers. That is not the plight of these people to which half are not Syrian.

In migration skippy not running from eminent death, which is a requirement for refugee status! Mexicans and Central Americans leave their family behind because they are migrant workers looking for better economic opportunities. The Jews running from Hitler, for example, either left as families or sent their children or wives if all couldn't go. The point is you don't leave anyone behind if you are truly a refugee!
You ever been a migrant, shortbus? Perhaps you should stick to topics with which you're familiar, like who's driving the clown car this week. :laugh2: Regardless of the circumstances, a little research will tell that the men come first, regardless. The saying "better the devil you know" came about for a reason. You don't take your family into the unknown until the pathfinders have blazed a trail. It's common sense, a virtue seemingly lacking on the right.

In migration skippy not running from eminent death, which is a requirement for refugee status! Mexicans and Central Americans leave their family behind because they are migrant workers looking for better economic opportunities. The Jews running from Hitler, for example, either left as families or sent their children or wives if all couldn't go. The point is you don't leave anyone behind if you are truly a refugee!
You ever been a migrant, shortbus? Perhaps you should stick to topics with which you're familiar, like who's driving the clown car this week. :laugh2: Regardless of the circumstances, a little research will tell that the men come first, regardless. The saying "better the devil you know" came about for a reason. You don't take your family into the unknown until the pathfinders have blazed a trail. It's common sense, a virtue seemingly lacking on the right.

No but I have had family members tell me how they as small children were smuggled to the U.S. leaving their parents behind to never see them again.

Look up what a refugee is vs a migrant worker skippy.

If a refugee has to choose between sending themselves or their kids, they send the kids. A migrant worker sends himself.

If a refugee has to choose between sending themselves or their kids, they send the kids. A migrant worker sends himself.
You're making that point on personal prejudice, NOT history. Even in the worst of times, kids don't get sent alone into the unknown nearly as often as men blazing the trail for others to follow.

Forum List

Back