72 million believe Democrats cheated to allow Biden to win but were not smart enough to cheat and win Senate, House and State Level seats
When a bitch like you comes in here to try to discredit my thread, I know I kicked you right in your shriveled up nuts and am right over the target.

Ever hear of 450,000 voters who did not give a shit about levies, or their local congressmen that they know and not vote for any of that? It's called Blank Down Ballot votes, and they will be thrown out, because they are fraudulent you festering pustule fork tongued lying dog pony soldier.

200,000 of these ballots alone were dumped in to the Michigan election not over the period of a few days, but within just a couple minutes.

Trump will be your president for 4 more years.

You're full of god fearing, righteous shit as usual.
Trump is headed for two places.

1) The Oval Office exit.
2) Prison

I believe he will be the first ex President to be sentenced to a prison term.
"The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"
This means you are a moron.

Go back to thumping your bible. The end times are just about here.
Don't forget to put on your sneakers.

I have not met one Republican who has given up on this election. DemNazis are liars and thieves. Rules and the law is not anything they respect. They don't play by the same rules. They do not even respect children or their innocence or the age of consent for that matter. But I did not come here to talk about the DemNazi party wanting to make your children their playthings.

You do not often get truckers to protest a fraudulent election but they are. You don't get conservatives to leave FOX News for NewsMax, OAN, America's Voice or Right Side News, but they are. NewsMax has become #1 and breaking records because of this. You also don't get people en masse to leave Twitter and Facebook, but they are and are moving to Parler. Parler is now the # 1 downloaded app, and is also breaking records.

People all over are trying to form groups on Facebook, like "National Recount" and others and are getting censored, shadow banned and blocked. Free Speech is being crushed by Big Tech like Hitler crushed free speech in Germay when he was thrust to power illegitimately during fraudulent elections in 1933 because the Nazi party gained enough power to appoint him Fuhrer despite his losing the national election.

So don't believe these frauds supporting a fraud who had to make a fraudulent office of 'president elect'. That's a violation of The Logan Act btw. Biden, like Hitler is illegitimate and he knows it, and his DemNazi party knows it, so they have to put on theatrical productions. Their slobbering sycophantic fiend allies in the media know Joe's a fraud too. That's why they refuse to call North Carolina and Alaska for President Trump while awarding states to Biden that are tossups within a 10th of a percent.

And why are they trying so hard to mail it in for Joe? Big Tech, Big Pharma, and A Big Orwellian Nightmare called The New World Order.

If they were honest, the scoreboard would read accurately. Calling North Carolina and Alaska for Trump and honestly leaving the other contested states as tossups render the score so far:

Trump 232
Biden 232

When the recounts begin, and with all the fraud that is being uncovered with the vote swapping software is shown, and with all the illegalities committed by the DemNazi party, and their ballot stuffing whore allies is shown, the score is going to look much worse for Joe, and Evil will be rebuffed, and your children will be safe for 4 more years.

Do not let frauds and liars dictate to you what is The Truth. The Election is not over, and God is still on the throne.

Pray for The Republic and Pray for President Donald J Trump. Petition the court of heaven through your advocate and Lord, Jesus Christ to expose the fraud, the lies, the corruption and the dienfranchisement of 72 Million that put their faith in the system only to be robbed by it, locked out from lawful observation of the counting, had to watch vote switching live in front of their eyes like I did when I stayed up late in to the wee hours of the morning, and had to watch the dead rise from the grave to vote for China Joe on voting machines delivered by George Soros with vote stealing software on them owned by Clinton and Feinstein.

View attachment 414635
jep47fYmYw-2.png

I have not met one Republican who has given up on this election. DemNazis are liars and thieves. Rules and the law is not anything they respect. They don't play by the same rules. They do not even respect children or their innocence or the age of consent for that matter. But I did not come here to talk about the DemNazi party wanting to make your children their playthings.

You do not often get truckers to protest a fraudulent election but they are. You don't get conservatives to leave FOX News for NewsMax, OAN, America's Voice or Right Side News, but they are. NewsMax has become #1 and breaking records because of this. You also don't get people en masse to leave Twitter and Facebook, but they are and are moving to Parler. Parler is now the # 1 downloaded app, and is also breaking records.

People all over are trying to form groups on Facebook, like "National Recount" and others and are getting censored, shadow banned and blocked. Free Speech is being crushed by Big Tech like Hitler crushed free speech in Germay when he was thrust to power illegitimately during fraudulent elections in 1933 because the Nazi party gained enough power to appoint him Fuhrer despite his losing the national election.

So don't believe these frauds supporting a fraud who had to make a fraudulent office of 'president elect'. That's a violation of The Logan Act btw. Biden, like Hitler is illegitimate and he knows it, and his DemNazi party knows it, so they have to put on theatrical productions. Their slobbering sycophantic fiend allies in the media know Joe's a fraud too. That's why they refuse to call North Carolina and Alaska for President Trump while awarding states to Biden that are tossups within a 10th of a percent.

And why are they trying so hard to mail it in for Joe? Big Tech, Big Pharma, and A Big Orwellian Nightmare called The New World Order.

If they were honest, the scoreboard would read accurately. Calling North Carolina and Alaska for Trump and honestly leaving the other contested states as tossups render the score so far:

Trump 232
Biden 232

When the recounts begin, and with all the fraud that is being uncovered with the vote swapping software is shown, and with all the illegalities committed by the DemNazi party, and their ballot stuffing whore allies is shown, the score is going to look much worse for Joe, and Evil will be rebuffed, and your children will be safe for 4 more years.

Do not let frauds and liars dictate to you what is The Truth. The Election is not over, and God is still on the throne.

Pray for The Republic and Pray for President Donald J Trump. Petition the court of heaven through your advocate and Lord, Jesus Christ to expose the fraud, the lies, the corruption and the dienfranchisement of 72 Million that put their faith in the system only to be robbed by it, locked out from lawful observation of the counting, had to watch vote switching live in front of their eyes like I did when I stayed up late in to the wee hours of the morning, and had to watch the dead rise from the grave to vote for China Joe on voting machines delivered by George Soros with vote stealing software on them owned by Clinton and Feinstein.

View attachment 414635

Just to be clear, if for some reason God doesn't step in and make Trump president, will that be because God thinks Trump is a pig, and doesn't deserve another 4 years, just like a majority of Americans do, or because God just isn't powerful enough to control our elections?
No, it will be because God is ready to judge you, and the rest of the world, and has washed His hands of America, and will allow "The Mystery of Lawlessness" to sweep over it, the New World 666 Order to rise, and Your Messiah, The AntiChrist appear on the scene to rule over you and your wicked allies.

Take heart, God allows you carte blanche for 7 years while he rains his wrath down upon you all.
Read the book of Revelations. You colostomy bags get your asses annihilated. The big game day will be held at 666 Armageddon Field, Israel. What bloody fun it will be to see that day!

Are those the only options? You are bad about declaring something will definitely happen, but when questioned about it, you always come up with something else that might happen instead. Sounds like you are just making it up as you go along.

Trump 232
Biden 232

View attachment 414635

Just to be clear, if for some reason God doesn't step in and make Trump president, will that be because God thinks Trump is a pig, and doesn't deserve another 4 years, just like a majority of Americans do, or because God just isn't powerful enough to control our elections?
No, it will be because God is ready to judge you, and the rest of the world, and has washed His hands of America, and will allow "The Mystery of Lawlessness" to sweep over it, the New World 666 Order to rise, and Your Messiah, The AntiChrist appear on the scene to rule over you and your wicked allies.

Take heart, God allows you carte blanche for 7 years while he rains his wrath down upon you all.
Read the book of Revelations. You colostomy bags get your asses annihilated. The big game day will be held at 666 Armageddon Field, Israel. What bloody fun it will be to see that day!

Are those the only options? You are bad about declaring something will definitely happen, but when questioned about it, you always come up with something else that might happen instead. Sounds like you are just making it up as you go along.
Donald Trump is still your president and will be for 4 more years. Ordained by God!

Trump 232
Biden 232

View attachment 414635
View attachment 414647
Save those for December 14th. You are gonna need a lot of them.

Trump 232
Biden 232

View attachment 414635
77M don't.
And the reason 77m don't is because 1/4 of them are dead, and another 1/10 are figments of someone's diseased imagination.

72 million believe Democrats cheated to allow Biden to win but were not smart enough to cheat and win Senate, House and State Level seats
When a bitch like you comes in here to try to discredit my thread, I know I kicked you right in your shriveled up nuts and am right over the target.

Ever hear of 450,000 voters who did not give a shit about levies, or their local congressmen that they know and not vote for any of that? It's called Blank Down Ballot votes, and they will be thrown out, because they are fraudulent you festering pustule fork tongued lying dog pony soldier.

200,000 of these ballots alone were dumped in to the Michigan election not over the period of a few days, but within just a couple minutes.

1) The Oval Office exit.
2) Prison

Won’t need shoes. All God’s children get taken to Heaven, while the unrepentant get left behind to suffer with The AntiChrist and
God’s Holy wrath in the form of
21 Earth Shattering Catastrophes as He pours out His wrath on the world.

THERE ARE 357 MILLION PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.....72 MILLION VOTED FOR trump DOES NOT MEAN THE WORLD HAS TO STOP AND LET HIM BACK ON...THE MANIAC IS GOING TO PRISON, I HOPE HE DROPS DEAD FROM A HEART ATTACK AFTER HIS SENTENCING... I HATE HIM THAT MUCH AS DO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY

1) The Oval Office exit.
2) Prison

Won’t need shoes. All God’s children get taken to Heaven, while the unrepentant get left behind to suffer with The AntiChrist and

The sneakers are a reference to the Heaven's Gate cult that committed mass suicide in 1997. They all wore white sneakers.
It's one of the references that come to my mind when I see what a lot of you Trump supporting sycophants think..

1) The Oval Office exit.
2) Prison

No shoes in heaven is good because Ronald Reagan once said that Blacks were still uncomfortable wearing shoes.

Trump 232
Biden 232

View attachment 414635

Donald Trump is still your president and will be for 4 more years. Ordained by God!

See there, that's what I'm talking about. Answer the question and stop tap dancing. I'm not aware of a single time when God dodged a question by trying to change the subject. Why do you do that?

1) The Oval Office exit.
2) Prison

The sneakers are a reference to the Heaven's Gate cult that committed mass suicide in 1997. They all wore white sneakers.
It's one of the references that come to my mind when I see what a lot of you Trump supporting sycophants think..
I’m going barefoot. BTW you won’t be able to commit suicide during the 7 year Tribulation . You can try but you will not die. How cool..err awful is that?

Did you turn me to AOC, yet? I want to make the DemNazi Death List.

Trump 232
Biden 232

View attachment 414635

See there, that's what I'm talking about. Answer the question and stop tap dancing. I'm not aware of a single time when God dodged a question by trying to change the subject. Why do you do that?
Why have you spent a lifetime in Rebellion against God, and fritter away your eternity on lies and partisan propaganda?

Senator Lindsey Graham: “I’ve got more information. We’re now finding potentially that 25,000 nursing home residents in different nursing homes requested mail-in ballots at the exact same time. You can’t ballot harvest in Pennsylvania. What are the odds that 25,000 people in different locations of the same age group requested at the same time a ballot? Somebody is up to no good in these nursing homes.”

What Roscoe B. Davis brings to the table is a claim from two cyber–forensic investigators. They told him that all the stuff we’re talking about — the secretive poll-counting, the cemetery voters, the ballot dumps — is a distraction. The real issue is that the important changes are happening at the level of computer tabulation. The forensics investigators believe that these changes occur offshore, mostly at Scytl’s headquarters in Barcelona, and maybe in Frankfurt, Germany.” – American Thinker

It’s possible that 2020’s election fraud is way bigger than we thought
By Andrea Widburg

November 9, 2020

Two massive Twitter threads contend that serious computer fraud two years ago in Texas, which turned strong red districts blue, was essentially a trial run for what’s been playing out across America in this election. This post summarizes the core claims in those threads, along with interlineations of information I found.

One Twitter thread comes from Roscoe B. Davis, the other from Bad Kitty.

Scytl is a Barcelona-based company that provides electronic voting systems worldwide, many of which have proven vulnerable to electronic manipulation. Scytl has (or had) Soros and Democrat party connections. Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s Vulcan Capital has invested $40 million in Scytl.

In 2012, Scytl acquired all the assets of SOE Software, which was then America’s largest voting machine and software vendor. Scytl also acquired the trade name “Clarity Elections” and rebranded its American operations as “Clarity,” with a data process domain at clarityelections.com.

Everything on the Clarity site is unsecured on Amazon Web Services. By 2018, Scytl, using the Clarity network, supported elections in more than 12 states and 900+ jurisdictions, covering 70 million voters.

The electronic voting software in Dallas came from Electronic Software & Systems, Inc. (ES&S), the largest manufacturer of voting machines in the U.S. (4,500 localities in 42 states and two territories). ES&S maintains all its data as unsecured files on the clarityelections.com domain, which is processed through Scytl servers in Barcelona. General election voting records are automatically forwarded to DNS addresses that include ES&S, Scytl in Barcelona, Smartmatic12 in London, and a Russian server at South Ural State University in Chelyabinsk.

In Dallas County, Texas, a deep red county, there was a sudden, unexpected blue wave in 2018. The computer logs revealed that ES&S technicians repeatedly overrode thousands of error codes for “time stamp mismatch” and “votes exceed ballots.” Essentially, they replaced votes. Then ES&S ignored the requirement that the data be saved for 22 months and destroyed everything.

Investigators also found an Excel spreadsheet file with Scytl algorithms projecting voting results on the NGP Van website. NGP Van does voter database and analytics for the DNC. It also works closely with ActBlue and Shared Blue.

While the real data manipulation in Dallas occurred at the electronic level, it’s worth noting that the election was also plagued by obstructing poll-watchers, flash memory cards that showed up with new votes, and shuffled computer logs, among other things.

In 2019, the same anomalies in Dallas showed up in Kentucky, which was also using Clarity. The most notable was an instantaneous decrease of 560 votes for Bevin, a Republican, and an increase of 560 votes in favor of Beshear, a Democrat. This occurred at the Clarity level, which was funneled to, and played out on, CNN.

In-depth analyses show that Clarity’s systems in Kentucky were a Spanish operation. Scytl, through Clarity, had the final control over vote-counting and reporting.

Since Scytl and Clarity ultimately provide the software and analytics for elections across America, this means that many American elections are run, counted, and controlled by an overseas company. Another company, SGO Smartmatic, headquartered in London, plays a role similar to Scytl’s vis-à-vis American elections. There’s more at the Bad Kitty thread, and you really should work your way through it.

What Roscoe B. Davis brings to the table is a claim from two cyber–forensic investigators. They told him that all the stuff we’re talking about — the secretive poll-counting, the cemetery voters, the ballot dumps — is a distraction. The real issue is that the important changes are happening at the level of computer tabulation. The forensics investigators believe that these changes occur offshore, mostly at Scytl’s headquarters in Barcelona, and maybe in Frankfurt, Germany.

As far as I can tell, what’s important is that, across America, machines maintained by giant multinational corporations handle our elections and have already provably manipulated elections in Texas and Kentucky. These are the kind of systems that can be manipulated with Hammer and its Scorecard program or gamed (as they seem to have been in Texas) by employees overriding the people’s will.

Trump 232
Biden 232

View attachment 414635

Why have you spent a lifetime in Rebellion against God, and fritter away your eternity on lies and partisan propaganda?

Why can't you answer a strait question? Is your faith so weak till it can't stand up to questions?

COUNTIES IN MICHIGAN WITH VOTER REGISTRATION IN EXCESS OF 100% OF POPULATION.
Michigan:
Leelanau County (119 %); Otsego County (118 %); Antrim County (116 %); Kalkaska County (115 %); Emmet County (114 %); Berrien County (114 %); Keweenaw County (114 %) (114 %); Benzie County (113 %); Washtenaw County (113 %); Mackinac County (112 %); Dickinson County (112 %); Roscommon County (112 %); Charlevoix County (112 %); Grand Traverse County (111 %); Oakland County (110 %); Iron County (110 %); Monroe County (109 %); Genesee County (109 %)? ); Ontonagon County (109 %); Gogebic County (109 %); Livingston County (109 %); Alcona County (108 %); Cass County (108 %); Allegan County (108 %); Oceana County (107 %); Midland County (107 %); Kent County (107 %); Montmorency County (107 %); Van Buren County (107 %); Wayne County (107 %); Schoolcraft County (107 %); Mason County (107 % (107 %); Oscoda County (107 %); Iosco County (107 %); Wexford County (106 %); Presque Isle County (106 %); Delta County (106 %); Alpena County (106 %) 106 %); St Clair County (106 %); Cheboygan County (105 %); Newaygo County (105 %); Barry County (105 %); Gladwin County (105 %); Menominee County (105 %); Menominee County (105 %); Crawford County (105 %); Muskegon County (105 %); Kalamazoo County ( 104 %); St. Joseph County (104 %); Ottawa County (103 %); Clinton County (103 %); Saginaw County (103 %); Manistee County (103 %); Lapeer County (103 %); Calhoun County (103 %); Cal (103 %); Ogemaw County (103 %); Macomb County (103 %); Missaukee County (102 %); Eaton County (102 %); Shiawassee County (102 %); Huron County (102 %); Lenawee County (101 %); Branch County (101 %); Osceola County (101 %); Clare County (100 %); Arenac County (100 %); Bay County (100 %); Lake County (100 % )

There are so many dead people voting !

Trump 232
Biden 232

View attachment 414635

Oh good heavens, I've met hundreds that say Trump has lost.

The only thing everyone is saying, is that it's not legally official until the election is certified. Which is true.

Even Ben Shapiro says Trump likely lost.

Good grief... "No republican says he lost"... are you nutz? Stop justifying people on the left saying we're crazy.

Fat ladies are singing all across America celebrating and confirming Trump was defeated. Apparently, there are no federal or state laws forbidding early celebrating Trump's defeat.

Forum List

Back