7 Words That The Trump Administration Is Reportedly Banning At CDC

I think it was worth it, not only did I prove Trump lied (not a new thing), I also proved how ill informed a typical Trump Zombie is.
Definitely worth the five minutes of effort it took.
:happy-1:
/----/ Spin this Libtard: All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

Groovy!
But, being as I refused to vote for any candidate who slithered from under a rock, thus eliminating Trump and Clinton, I voted for the Independent candidate, Evan McMillian.
Got any trash on him?
/----/Evan who???? Sounds like a wasted vote on someone with zero chance of winning.

No. I voted for someone I respect. That can live with. Both The repugs and Dems suck big time. Both their candidates were/are highly dishonest liars, who’d stab in the back of majority of Americans, if they could make some ching on it.
You need to look no farther than Trumps tax cuts. He claimed the tax bill wouldn’ help him, just the middle class, yet a huge majority of tax experts and economist say his class will benefit the most and by quite a bit. Once a snake oil salesman, always a snake oil salesman. As Trump would say,,,”believe me”.
You can check your understanding against the facts in the link. From what I can see, just about everybody wins:

Use this calculator to see how the tax bill affects your paycheck - CNNPolitics
/——/ My after tax income is going up $2,500. Thank you President Trump

Groovy!
But, being as I refused to vote for any candidate who slithered from under a rock, thus eliminating Trump and Clinton, I voted for the Independent candidate, Evan McMillian.
Got any trash on him?
/----/Evan who???? Sounds like a wasted vote on someone with zero chance of winning.

No. I voted for someone I respect. That can live with. Both The repugs and Dems suck big time. Both their candidates were/are highly dishonest liars, who’d stab in the back of majority of Americans, if they could make some ching on it.
You need to look no farther than Trumps tax cuts. He claimed the tax bill wouldn’ help him, just the middle class, yet a huge majority of tax experts and economist say his class will benefit the most and by quite a bit. Once a snake oil salesman, always a snake oil salesman. As Trump would say,,,”believe me”.
You can check your understanding against the facts in the link. From what I can see, just about everybody wins:

Think of it as your fair share. :)

Groovy!
Got any trash on him?

/----/ That replaces the $2,500 in savings Obozo promised. President Trump delivers.

Yes I read it and that is why I called you out.

Nah, you didn't read a single word of it, nor could you summarize one such "dangerous clause" if your life depended on it. You merely got all squirmy and used a narrowly tailored google search to find an agreeable headline, then you posted the link without reading it.

/----/ That replaces the $2,500 in savings Obozo promised. President Trump delivers.
Make more money and join the rich. Problem solved.

Now that remark reeks of gullibility. Drinking Ideological Kool-aid to extreme is glaring in your remark.
To do what you suggest, requires a healthy upwards mobility spectrum.
The fact of the matter in the real world, upward mobility is not trending upwards, but in fact is trending sharply downwards.

Upward mobility has fallen sharply in US: study

American Dream, American Myth: The Decline Of Upward Mobility - 1A

Now that remark reeks of gullibility. Drinking Ideological Kool-aid to extreme is glaring in your remark.
The fact of the matter in the real world, upward mobility is not trending upwards, but in fact is trending sharply downwards.

It's difficult?

Well that's one excuse.

It's difficult?

Well that's one excuse.

What a great post. I can see that there was a lot of thought put into your astounding statement.
It’s not an excuse, it’s a fact. Deal with it, troll.
Now get back to your addiction of hyper-pertisan Kool-aid.

It's difficult?

Well that's one excuse.

What a great post. I can see that there was a lot of thought put into your astounding statement.
We've grown accustomed to your emotional grudges and find them boring.

Your other option is to stay poor and cry about it.

It's difficult?

Well that's one excuse.

My wife and I have worked in the healthcare industry for over over 25 years. My wife is closing her practice in January. I am retiring from the company I have worked for in a managerial position, also in January.
I will 56 next month and my turned 54 in October. Our four bedroom house has been paid for since 2014. We have a great financial manager. Enough said.

It's difficult?

Well that's one excuse.

My wife and I have worked in the healthcare industry for over over 25 years. My wife is closing her practice in January. I am retiring from the company I have worked for in a managerial position, also in January.
I will 56 next month and my turned 54 in October. Our four bedroom house has been paid for since 2014. We have a great financial manager. Enough said.
That's nice. I retired at 45.

Controllinging the press. How far will Trump go?

Here Are 7 Words That The Trump Administration Is Reportedly Banning At CDC

What the bleep? Lena Sun and Juliet Eilperin reported for the Washington Post that the Trump Administration has now identified 7 words that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) can no longer use in official budget documents. According to the article, Alison Kelly from the CDC’s Office of Financial Services met with senior CDC officials for 90 minutes on Thursday and gave them the following list of banned words, not in any particular order because they all supposedly will be banned:

1. vulnerable
  2. entitlement
  3. diversity
  4. transgender
  5. fetus
  6. evidence-based
  7. science-based
--------------------------------------- probably only banned in official Gov publications. He oughta ban misogyny , misogynistic . homophobic , transgender and a whole buncha new style made up words WBorn .

Last edited:
The right wing doesn't understand evidence or the use of terminology in public policies.
Again, optimum word here is “reportedly.”
live-breaking-news-police-police-were-reporting-that-theres-looting-14078893.png

What the bleep? Lena Sun and Juliet Eilperin reported for the Washington Post that the Trump Administration has now identified 7 words that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) can no longer use in official budget documents. According to the article, Alison Kelly from the CDC’s Office of Financial Services met with senior CDC officials for 90 minutes on Thursday and gave them the following list of banned words, not in any particular order because they all supposedly will be banned:

1. vulnerable
  2. entitlement
  3. diversity
  4. transgender
  5. fetus
  6. evidence-based
  7. science-based
THIS IS IT GUISE THIS IS HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

1. vulnerable
  2. entitlement
  3. diversity
  4. transgender
  5. fetus
  6. evidence-based
  7. science-based
Sounds like progress to me.

1. vulnerable
  2. entitlement
  3. diversity
  4. transgender
  5. fetus
  6. evidence-based
  7. science-based
/----/ Got any fake outrage over this? Resident Barack Obama "will not utter the words ‘radical Islamic terrorism’ and as matter of policy, nobody in the administration will say the words...President Obama MADE the words "negro" and "oriental" illegal IN FEDERAL law...The Obama administration has directed the military to not allow personnel to say “Christmas,” in spite of the holiday’s status as a federally-recognized holiday.

Oh, so all you have is more of the "But Obama did it too!"?

This is, as I understand it, the first time in the history of the CDC that this has happened. Banning words in political or social situations is bad. But to ban the use of words by a scientific/medical institution? Can you not see that this puts language above the actual scientific research done by one of the top medical organizations in the world?
Yeah! Dont conservatives understand only liberals are allowed to do this??!

1. vulnerable
  2. entitlement
  3. diversity
  4. transgender
  5. fetus
  6. evidence-based
  7. science-based
/----/ Got any fake outrage over this? Resident Barack Obama "will not utter the words ‘radical Islamic terrorism’ and as matter of policy, nobody in the administration will say the words...President Obama MADE the words "negro" and "oriental" illegal IN FEDERAL law...The Obama administration has directed the military to not allow personnel to say “Christmas,” in spite of the holiday’s status as a federally-recognized holiday.

Oh, so all you have is more of the "But Obama did it too!"?

This is, as I understand it, the first time in the history of the CDC that this has happened. Banning words in political or social situations is bad. But to ban the use of words by a scientific/medical institution? Can you not see that this puts language above the actual scientific research done by one of the top medical organizations in the world?
Yeah! Dont conservatives understand only liberals are allowed to do this??!

Can you read? I did not saying anything about liberals or conservatives. I said, "Banning words in political or social situations is bad. But to ban the use of words by a scientific/medical institution? Can you not see that this puts language above the actual scientific research done by one of the top medical organizations in the world?"

No where did I mention it is acceptable by anyone.

1. vulnerable
  2. entitlement
  3. diversity
  4. transgender
  5. fetus
  6. evidence-based
  7. science-based

Link to the actual official documents?

Forum List

Back