7 Unhinged Right-Wing Responses to Connecticut Massacre

wehrwolfen, where are you points here? Carry conceal is justifiable and hunting is justifiable. Carrying certain weapons and extra capacity magazines are unnecessary, and have been proven dangerous to other civilians going about their lawful business.

The Constitution protects the right to own and bear arms as well as gives government the right to regulate as necessary.

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?
Because it was those said tools that were responsible for the massacre. There are always going to be unstable people with mental issues. Gift wrapping their accesss to guns is not going to help.

I think the main debate of the issue is some feel that a ban or regulations on firearms would not work while others feel it will. I feel that there are way too many guns out there in the US that any ban or regualtion would not be effective for many many years and the gun manufacturers would figure a way to get their guns on the market by other means.
No one gave the CN shooter the weapons. He STOLE them.
Who said anything about giving them to him. I said he had easy access to them.

Forum List

Back