7 Prognosticators With Good News for Nervous Obama Fans

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Asawin Suebsaeng

Freaking out about the supertight presidential race and the near-daily barrage of polls suggesting that Obama—no, wait, Romney—could, maybe, possibly, eke out a narrow victory? Sick of empty punditry and craving data-driven electoral analysis? Are you unafraid of mysterious nerdy things like math?

If you answered yes to any of the above, check out these seven guys who crunch mountains of polling data so you don't have to. They don't have crystal balls, but they might just have the next best thing.

The Good Stuff: 7 Prognosticators With Good News for Nervous Obama Fans | Mother Jones

nervous Obama fans? But libtards are all certain he'll win it running away! Why would they be nervous???

Everyone should be nervous on both sides. The bottom line is that it all will come down to Democratic turnout. If it is as low as Republican models predict, then Romney wins. If it is as high as Democratic models predict, then Obama wins. If it falls right in between, it will be a very long night.

Here's the thing; when Florida's and Virginia's numbers come in, we should have a pretty good idea where things are going. If Obama wins either of those states, it's probably over for Romney. If Obama wins both, it's definitely over for Romney. On the other hand, if Romney wins both by three to four percentage points, then it will almost certainly be a long night for Obama.

I expect a very long night on November 6, with many contested precincts and claims of voter suppression. I'm 65, and I expect this to be the dirtiest election in my lifetime. I'll be very pleasantly surprised if we know the clear winner by midnight on Election Day.

nervous Obama fans? But libtards are all certain he'll win it running away! Why would they be nervous???

Mostly because of Romney's 34,000 Gestapo poll watchers and voter suppression.

Not to mention ol' Tagg Romney owns a good chunk of the voting machines in Ohio.

That is so wrong on so many levels.

He personally owns them and has some way of controlling them or is he one of many investors in the company that built them? Funny how nobody on the left questioned voting machines in 2008.

You people are idiots

What exactly can a poll watcher do that's remotely close to "Gestapo?"

Well, here's a couple examples...

EXCLUSIVE: Romney Campaign Training Poll Watchers To Mislead Voters In Wisconsin | ThinkProgress

EXCLUSIVE: Romney Campaign Incorrectly Trains Iowa Poll Watchers To Check For Photo ID | ThinkProgress

Not to mention ol' Tagg Romney owns a good chunk of the voting machines in Ohio.

He personally owns them and has some way of controlling them or is he one of many investors in the company that built them? Funny how nobody on the left questioned voting machines in 2008.

You people are idiots

Even that claim is false.

snopes.com: Tagg Romney Owns Ohio Voting Machines?

Leftist idiot fails again.

Everyone should be nervous on both sides. The bottom line is that it all will come down to Democratic turnout. If it is as low as Republican models predict, then Romney wins. If it is as high as Democratic models predict, then Obama wins. If it falls right in between, it will be a very long night.

Here's the thing; when Florida's and Virginia's numbers come in, we should have a pretty good idea where things are going. If Obama wins either of those states, it's probably over for Romney. If Obama wins both, it's definitely over for Romney. On the other hand, if Romney wins both by three to four percentage points, then it will almost certainly be a long night for Obama.

When pennsylvanias numbers come in, will tell the tale, if romneys within 2,3 or wins, there it is.

What exactly can a poll watcher do that's remotely close to "Gestapo?"

Well, here's a couple examples...

EXCLUSIVE: Romney Campaign Training Poll Watchers To Mislead Voters In Wisconsin | ThinkProgress

EXCLUSIVE: Romney Campaign Incorrectly Trains Iowa Poll Watchers To Check For Photo ID | ThinkProgress

You're obviously ignorant about what it is pollwatchers do.

And you're ignorant about the Gestapo. Carry on, drama queen.

funny how Shitting Bull ran away when I asked for proof from a credible source on the number of Romney poll watchers & for a number on how many Obama has.

funny how Shitting Bull ran away when I asked for proof from a credible source on the number of Romney poll watchers & for a number on how many Obama has.

Heard the 34,000 number from The Ed Show a couple hours ago. I have no idea how many Obama may have - but I feel sure they aren't trained to deceive and mislead voters.

Last edited:

This is about as honest prediction I have seen so far.

I agree with it.

Taking in one step further in honest prediction, Republicans are more motivated...more enthusiastic...than Democrats this election cycle.

Forum List

Back