7 police calls: To Zimmerman, every black is a "suspect".

R

rdean

I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black".

Worse, the police came to his neighborhood and gave a PowerPoint presentation to the "Neighborhood Watch" of which Zimmerman was a member. In the presentation, they were told NOT to follow people they suspect of "suspicious" behavior and not to carry weapons.

Zimmerman WAS TOLD TO STOP FOLLOWING THAT CHILD and did it anyway.

The FBI is nearly finished with their "inquiry".

Sorry guys, it's well documented the guy was told multiple times to stop following blacks and he still did it.

Every suspicious person he saw was black as evidenced by his calls.

What part of racist does the right not understand? How can they keep defending this?

I'm sure the Republican Party being 90% white has nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black"....

...What part of racist does the right not understand?

Do you have a link? I voted for Obama but I don't see any evidence that Zimmerman was a racist.

I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black"....

Do you have a link? I voted for Obama but I don't see any evidence that Zimmerman was a racist.

Nahh.... he was just a guy that tutored inter-city kids free of charge.

Then there is this....

Family Member Of George Zimmerman To The NAACP: 'There Will Be Blood On Your Hands' - Business Insider

You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black. Do you know the individual who stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church-goers to get out of church so that he could hand them flyers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8, 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic, isn't it?

Cop's Son Accused Of Beating Man Walks Out Of Jail | www.wftv.com

Yep... he sounds like a stone cold racist to me... :cuckoo:

Fucking USMB racists are like cockroaches around here.
:mad:

Last edited:
Did Trayvon Shooter Abuse 911?
by Matthew DeLuca Mar 22, 2012 7:55 PM EDT
Was George Zimmerman just a vigilant neighbor, or something more perilous? Matthew DeLuca examines the dozens of calls to police Zimmerman made in the years before he shot Trayvon Martin.

Whatever his complaint, George Zimmerman seemed quick to call the police. Over the course of nearly eight years, Zimmerman made at least 46 911 and non-emergency calls (PDF) to the police department in Sanford, Florida, culminating in the two fateful calls he made Feb. 26, shortly before he confronted and then fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Taken together, the police log of Zimmerman’s calls paint a picture of an extremely vigilant neighbor. The police department has released audio recordings from six of the most recent calls, but the audio of calls older than six months is destroyed, according to the Seminole County sheriff’s office.

In October 2010, he called to report a woman in a blue Jeep Grand Cherokee who appeared to be yelling at elderly passengers.

But starting in 2011, Zimmerman’s calls increasingly focused on what he considered “suspicious” characters walking around the neighborhood—almost all of whom were young black males.

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy.

On Aug. 3 of last year, Zimmerman reported a black male who he believed was “involved in recent” burglaries in the neighborhood.

And on Oct. 1 he reported two black male suspects “20-30” years old, in a white Chevrolet Impala. He told police he did “not recognize” the men or their vehicle and that he was concerned because of the recent burglaries.

Despite the frequency of his calls to the police, Zimmerman had only become a member of the neighborhood watch in September 2011. In fact, Twin Lakes’ neighborhood watch itself did not exist before then, according to Wendy Dorival, volunteer coordinator for the Sanford Police Department.

October 2010, he called to report a woman in a blue Jeep Grand Cherokee who appeared to be yelling at elderly passengers.

But starting in 2011, Zimmerman’s calls increasingly focused on what he considered “suspicious” characters walking around the neighborhood—almost all of whom were young black males.

On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy.

On Aug. 3 of last year, Zimmerman reported a black male who he believed was “involved in recent” burglaries in the neighborhood.

And on Oct. 1 he reported two black male suspects “20-30” years old, in a white Chevrolet Impala. He told police he did “not recognize” the men or their vehicle and that he was concerned because of the recent burglaries.

Despite the frequency of his calls to the police, Zimmerman had only become a member of the neighborhood watch in September 2011. In fact, Twin Lakes’ neighborhood watch itself did not exist before then, according to Wendy Dorival, volunteer coordinator for the Sanford Police Department.

Did Trayvon Shooter Abuse 911? - The Daily Beast

What would you do if your neighborhood was being targeted by criminals?

Is he supposed to lie about what he is seeing.... plus is'nt that what community watch does? They watch and report... guess you would like them to forego a description I guess :dunno:

Africans twist their high crime rate into a defense. "Blacks are twice as likely to be pulled over by the police, therefor the police are racist." "Zimmerman made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as black, therefor Zimmerman is racist." Blacks are about six times more likely to commit driving violations. And, 100% recent burglars identified by people other than Zimmerman, in his neighborhood, were black.

Rdan, drain the shit from your skull. Your post implies 7 people were identified as black, when Zimmerman has not identified 7 suspicious people as black. But, however many it was, it shows no wrongdoing or unfairness on Zimmerman's part.

The source for this is the Orlando Sentinel. This is the same paper that brought out the phony experts to say the screaming on a 911 tape was Trayvon's.

I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black".

Worse, the police came to his neighborhood and gave a PowerPoint presentation to the "Neighborhood Watch" of which Zimmerman was a member. In the presentation, they were told NOT to follow people they suspect of "suspicious" behavior and not to carry weapons.

The FBI is nearly finished with their "inquiry".

Sorry guys, it's well documented the guy was told multiple times to stop following blacks and he still did it.

Every suspicious person he saw was black as evidenced by his calls.

What part of racist does the right not understand? How can they keep defending this?

I'm sure the Republican Party being 90% white has nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

No he wasn't, you hyper-partisan monkey.

The dispatcher said, "You don't need to do that".

In what universe is that considered an order or a command?

Or is it that in your tiny corner of the galaxy, when a suspect runs from the police, they shout "you don't need to flee from us"?

And why do you and your sweetie TruthNeverMatters persist in calling a 17 year old a "child"? You do know a lot of 17 year olds bent the rules and fought in WWII, right? Are those brave young men children to you?

Nahh.... he was just a guy that tutored inter-city kids free of charge.

Then there is this....

Family Member Of George Zimmerman To The NAACP: 'There Will Be Blood On Your Hands' - Business Insider

You will recall the incident of the beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on December 4, 2010 by the son of a Sanford police officer. The beating sparked outrage in the community but there were very few that stepped up to do anything about it. I would presume the inaction was because of the fact that he was homeless not because he was black. Do you know the individual who stepped up when no one else in the black community would? Do you know who spent tireless hours putting flyers on the cars of persons parked in the churches of the black community? Do you know who waited for the church-goers to get out of church so that he could hand them flyers in an attempt to organize the black community against this horrible miscarriage of justice? Do you know who helped organize the City Hall meeting on January 8, 2011 at Sanford City Hall?? That person was GEORGE ZIMMERMAN. Ironic, isn't it?

Cop's Son Accused Of Beating Man Walks Out Of Jail | www.wftv.com

Yep... he sounds like a stone cold racist to me... :cuckoo:

Fucking USMB racists are like cockroaches around here.
:mad:
hmmm,

We called the NAACP for comment or confirmation about the letter's claims, but haven't heard back yet. We'll let you know what they say.

Read more: Family Member Of George Zimmerman To The NAACP: 'There Will Be Blood On Your Hands' - Business Insider

as to your "cockroaches" comments:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOv0uurWomk]Scarface - I bury those cockroaches - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman did not call a young African suspicious. More likely he just saw it running around in the street, probably naked at 3AM and unattended, and he wanted to make sure it didn't become road kill, or be found by the community fag who'd turn it into a sex toy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGugrMyC3nM]Breaking and Entering Suspects Arrested - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztlezCQj-4c]Galena robbery suspect arraigned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHptWlGVpgY]Identify Him-$1,000 reward - YouTube[/ame]

I think every hispanic/latino in America should let this be a lesson to them. Don't believe the garbage the left says about having your back. They will lynch you in a heartbeat if you are up against blacks.
Especially the racist libtard press.
The only people saying that Zimmerman might not be guilty are the conservatives.

Zimmerman made 39 or more other calls, about things like windows open. No proof he was racist, some evidence he was over zealous, to put it mildly.

Forum List

Back