7 police calls: To Zimmerman, every black is a "suspect".

Since Sanford has a high population of blacks and this condo complex especially has a high population of blacks, it is reasonable that most of the calls reporting suspicious persons would be black.

When the cops want to get rid of an officer they plunk them down in South Central or East LA, then investigate them when they have a high percentage of traffic tickets given to blacks or latinos.

Zimmerman made 39 or more other calls, about things like windows open. No proof he was racist, some evidence he was over zealous, to put it mildly.

Id love to have him as a neighbor... in fact the folks on my street, we ll look out for eachother.
Oh... and get this, there are three different races of us all living together on the same block :omg:
Can you imagine that!!! We dont care what color your skin is... we all stick together thru thick and thin. Its called being a community.

Sorry Peach, didnt meant to go on a rant. Your right, he does'nt sound like a racist to me either. This whole Martin/Zimmerman thing is just so ugly.

In 2010 race-related beating case, George Zimmerman pushed to discipline same officers who investigated Trayvon Martin shooting

Read more: George Zimmerman | Demanded Police Officer Discipline | The Daily Caller

In late 2010 and early 2011 George Zimmerman, the Hispanic Sanford, Fla., man who shot and killed 17-year-old black teen Trayvon Martin, publicly demanded discipline in a race-related beating case for at least two of the police officers who cleared him after the Feb. 26 altercation, according to records obtained by The Daily Caller.

In a letter to Seminole County NAACP president Turner Clayton, a member of the Zimmerman family wrote that George was one of “very few” in Sanford who publicly condemned the “beating of the black homeless man Sherman Ware on Dec. 4, 2010, by the son of a Sanford police officer,” who is white.​
Rderp and liberal media fail.

I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black".

Worse, the police came to his neighborhood and gave a PowerPoint presentation to the "Neighborhood Watch" of which Zimmerman was a member. In the presentation, they were told NOT to follow people they suspect of "suspicious" behavior and not to carry weapons.

Zimmerman WAS TOLD TO STOP FOLLOWING THAT CHILD and did it anyway.

The FBI is nearly finished with their "inquiry".

Sorry guys, it's well documented the guy was told multiple times to stop following blacks and he still did it.

Every suspicious person he saw was black as evidenced by his calls.

What part of racist does the right not understand? How can they keep defending this?

I'm sure the Republican Party being 90% white has nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, I'm sure.
Have you ever even tried thinking for yourself?

Just once, and it scared you?

Zimmerman made 39 or more other calls, about things like windows open. No proof he was racist, some evidence he was over zealous, to put it mildly.

Id love to have him as a neighbor... in fact the folks on my street, we ll look out for eachother.
Oh... and get this, there are three different races of us all living together on the same block :omg:
Can you imagine that!!! We dont care what color your skin is... we all stick together thru thick and thin. Its called being a community.

Sorry Peach, didnt meant to go on a rant. Your right, he does'nt sound like a racist to me either. This whole Martin/Zimmerman thing is just so ugly.

so you have found the boy guilty and zimmy innocent based on what ?

I don't call 911 If my neighbor's need assistants I take care of it myself.

I just watched a report on Zimmerman. In the last couple of months, he made 7 calls to report suspicious people in the neighborhood. Every one he identified as "black"....

...What part of racist does the right not understand?

Do you have a link? I voted for Obama but I don't see any evidence that Zimmerman was a racist.

How do you explain "they always get away"?

What would you do if your neighborhood was being targeted by criminals?

Is he supposed to lie about what he is seeing.... plus is'nt that what community watch does? They watch and report... guess you would like them to forego a description I guess :dunno:
Remington 700 bull barrel,300 Win Mag, lazer sight, find a tall roof.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kfRg_FG39M]Remington Sendero Sf II cal.300 Winchester Magnum - YouTube[/ame]

Zimmerman's fault is that he didn't lay there and get his head bashed in. Instead he went all cholo on them and blew the kid away.

The difference between Trayvon Martin and Kendrec McDade is when blacks in Pasadena started screaming no justice no peace, it was because the guy who caused his death is an illegal alien from mexico. The would be rioters demanding "justice" ended up surrounded by Brown Berets, MeCha and La Raza telling them to rethink that.

Now it's blame the cops. You won't see any black leader in Pasadena demanding street justice.

To Zimmerman, every black is a "suspect"?

Dummies, you're all suspects. Or haven't you tried to walk through an airport lately. Illogical humans, ha.

I love how literal people need to be to have a point. He was told" You dont have to do that" which you know everyone knows that it mean, really thats a bad idea you should stop following that person.

But in order to have an argument point one needs to use the literal sentence.

Sad.
If that's what the dispatcher meant, the dispatcher would have said "Really, that's a bad idea and you should stop following that person."

Police dispatchers deal solely in precise communication. They do that because lives hang on their words.

But in order to have an argument, you feel the need to interpret what the dispatcher said.

Sad.

Over zealous.... or committed to helping his community. I guess it depends on one's perspective.

Not only Zimmerman.
" Oh shit ! Mike Wallace"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4]Chris Rock - Black People VS. Niggaz (Bring the Pain 1996) - YouTube[/ame]

People like George Zimmerman CARE about their neighborhoods and volunteer their time free of charge to try and keep them safe. He lives in a gated community. The premise behind a gated community is that you are safer in one because the outside world isn't allowed in. When you see someone you don't know walking or driving around the logical thing to do is to ask them who they are and what they are doing there. That is what Zimmerman did with Martin. He asked him who he was and what he was doing there. A response of "I'm visiting my dad's financee...she lives at such and such..." would have diffused the situation. Instead Trayvon first ran from his questioner and then "appears" to have confronted his questioner physically and was subsequently shot in the struggle.

I'd like to propose something quite simple. If you're in someone else's neighborhood...for whatever the reason...and someone who lives there asks you who you are and what you're doing? Answer them in a nice way and explain yourself. THEY LIVE THERE...YOU DO NOT. You are in THEIR neighborhood. In this day of high crime and with senseless acts of violence being perpetrated against innocent people on a daily basis...people SHOULD be concerned about who's walking around in their neighborhood...and should question the motives of strangers.

What would you do if your neighborhood was being targeted by criminals?

Is he supposed to lie about what he is seeing.... plus is'nt that what community watch does? They watch and report... guess you would like them to forego a description I guess :dunno:

Reporting crime is racist!!! how dare he!

At most he could be charged with is obstruction of justice for not immediately listening to police, which is a felony, and he could serve a little time and lose his right to own weapons and more.

he never mentioned race unless he was asked," but every time he was asked, he was following "young black males,"he never offers that they are black but when asked it seems they are

Zimmerman called Sanford police seven times since Aug. 2011 - Video on msnbc.com

MAybe he watched Boyz in the Hood or the local news. Black areas have WAAAY more crime than white areas, which is why people watch them closely, yes it is profiling, but it's also smart. Need to do the same thing with camel jockeys.

I love how literal people need to be to have a point. He was told" You dont have to do that" which you know everyone knows that it mean, really thats a bad idea you should stop following that person.

But in order to have an argument point one needs to use the literal sentence.

Sad.
If that's what the dispatcher meant, the dispatcher would have said "Really, that's a bad idea and you should stop following that person."

Police dispatchers deal solely in precise communication. They do that because lives hang on their words.

But in order to have an argument, you feel the need to interpret what the dispatcher said.

Sad.

This is the fun part, neither of us actually know what the intent was. Unless the dispatcher comes out and talks, all we can do is speculate.

The dispatcher ( in my opinion) was stating hey thats a bad idea, they where stating hey we have cops that will come and take care of this, there is no need to put yourself in danger. Which isnt a really bad thing to say.
Then why did you state definitively what the dispatcher meant? You even said "everybody knows what it mean".

Forum List

Back