7 Military coups in Africa under Biden

American expats in Uganda have preached and preached for execution of homosexuals. What do you expect the US to do? You must be a very stupid person.
You are defending government by unofficial means and I am saying that what a country does legally that disapproves of homosexual behavior is none of Biden's business. Itis a just law.
Meanwhile I see nothing from you on a harsher , much harsher Putin initiative

Russia hands out first convictions in connection with anti-LGBT law​

A Supreme Court Case Strikes Fear In Russia's LGBT Community​

Okay but that argues AGAINST You. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The anti-gay laws that were legitimately passed by Uganda were not subject to Biden's approval.
How can you countenance that. Uganda has every right.

And of course our foolish and lazy and stupid President managed to alienate the youth

BREAKING: Ugandan students from at least 13 universities take to the streets, to protest against President Joe Biden in front of their parliament, and sing, "We don't want your pro-gay money. We want and love our country more than money." WATCH

Biden had said: LinkedIn

Abortion and homosexual lobbying in Africa is building to huge hatred for the US. WE did NOTHING about Uyghur roudups, organ harvesting, Falun Gong persecution because our foolish immoral President said a climate agreement was more important. And what did China do after witnesssing this great cowardice

China doubles down on coal with rapid roll-out of new railway track to the world’s largest deposit​

• 257km line from Zhundong open pit to Urumqi will increase the mine’s transport capacity to more than 100 million tonnes a year

I never said Biden approved. I said killing homosexuals in Uganda was promoted by American evangelicals.

I don't argue with YouTube, maybe you should try thinking for yourself
How about you stop saying " I don't argue iwth YouTube" every 20 minutes

1712070269985.png

We need a military coup in Russia and North Korea. Would you complain if it happened in those countries?

So tell us why these 7 african nations are different.

And isn't it the House that pays the bills? They don't even want to help Ukraine or Israel. Now you want to help 7 more countries? Will you say Biden is starting illegal wars?

Clearly it's an election year. LOL
TypicaL you, you don't care a whit what my answer is to your question...you just plow along.

I never said Biden approved. I said killing homosexuals in Uganda was promoted by American evangelicals.
Which is utterly irrelevant to what Biden was supposedly addressing and to which I replied.

Maybe mandrills kill homosexuals but it is irrelevant
It is a legimiate law and when you consider that Biden let pass in China (for the sake of a climate agreement immediately violated): Organ harvesting, rounding up of Uyghurs, persecution of Falun Gong, suppression of Christians.

Are you a practicing homosexual, then say so. If not,tell me why we selectivly interfere in other countries to no effect except a bad one
Who else but Biden could stir up hate such as this:

BREAKING: Ugandan students from at least 13 universities take to the streets, to protest against President Joe Biden
Thousands of Uganda youths Take to the Streets After US President Joe Biden Threatens Uganda with Sanctions over anti-gay Law.

Just a fool making the world into shit

He let China go on organ harvesting , falun gong torture, Uyghur imprisonment...because he wanted a climate treaty. (which we know now China is violating with a vengeance) but when Uganda passes a law about homosexuality he steps in to alienate the university youth of the country over a law they want and legitimately enacted

May 31, 2023 — Thousands of Uganda youths Take to the Streets After US President Joe Biden Threatens Uganda with Sanctions over anti-gay Law.

7 coups...what a stupid stupid imprudent unprincipled man

Look up what China was doing when Kerry went over.

Which is utterly irrelevant to what Biden was supposedly addressing and to which I replied.

It is a legimiate law and when you consider that Biden let pass in China (for the sake of a climate agreement immediately violated): Organ harvesting, rounding up of Uyghurs, persecution of Falun Gong, suppression of Christians.

Are you a practicing homosexual, then say so. If not,tell me why we selectivly interfere in other countries to no effect except a bad one

BREAKING: Ugandan students from at least 13 universities take to the streets, to protest against President Joe Biden
Thousands of Uganda youths Take to the Streets After US President Joe Biden Threatens Uganda with Sanctions over anti-gay Law.

American evangelicals promoted killing homosexuals in Uganda since 2010.

Let's be fair to President Biden.

All those coups in Africa are not his fault.

Africa is hopeless.

They can't govern themselves.

American evangelicals promoted killing homosexuals in Uganda since 2010.

And even though Africans were dying of aids by the thousands in the 2000's, Bush and Republicans wouldn't even send them condoms. That's how far right the right is. FF to today they won't even let you abort if you are raped.

And even though Africans were dying of aids by the thousands in the 2000's, Bush and Republicans wouldn't even send them condoms. That's how far right the right is. FF to today they won't even let you abort if you are raped.
Natural selection at work. Why was it our responsibility to send them condoms LOL

Natural selection at work. Why was it our responsibility to send them condoms LOL

Many reasons why we should have sent them condoms. Overpopulation, the spread of a disease, etc. Why do you send humanitarian aid? Same reason.

But I will agree with you in the fact that giving someone something is never a good idea. If you sell it there's value. We should have sold them condoms for $1. We would make 40 cents on each condom. Then they can sell those condoms for $2 and make $1 on each condom. This is how you start an economy.

There's a million reasons to encourage people in third world countries to rap it up. Imagine if we pushed condoms in China. There wouldn't be so many of them. And India. Hell, Detroit.

Why on earth would you call me a homosexual? In 2010 I was horrified that American Christians were calling for death to homosexuals in Uganda. I think they should have been deported or put in prison. Maybe you just don't understand why.

Forum List

Back